Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Notre Dame DEs

Discuss your thoughts about anything College Football or NFL draft. Recruiting, Projections, and Mock drafts, Etc. LANGUAGE: PG-13
Notre Dame DEs
Wed Jan 15, 2020 6:19 pm
  • i was checking some vids of Okwara an edge rusher and ended up watching more of Khalid Kareem. He plays more traditional strongside DE who wont bend the edges but he has strength to bull rush and hold the poa. With his long arms I could see him develop into a good player.He does have enough speed to get pressure. Anybody have any thoughts on these guys. I have read Kareem is late 2nd or 3rd but Im not sure he will last that long.
    justafan
    NET Veteran

Re: Notre Dame DEs
Sat Jan 18, 2020 7:03 pm
  • Check out Bradlee Anae from Utah 6'3" 265 I sure like what seen of him.
    Chawker
    NET Veteran

Sun Jan 19, 2020 7:27 am
  • justafan wrote:i was checking some vids of Okwara an edge rusher and ended up watching more of Khalid Kareem. He plays more traditional strongside DE who wont bend the edges but he has strength to bull rush and hold the poa. With his long arms I could see him develop into a good player.He does have enough speed to get pressure. Anybody have any thoughts on these guys. I have read Kareem is late 2nd or 3rd but Im not sure he will last that long.

Kareem has talent and could get more explosive with more training.
    I'd like to see the Hawks take him.
    Okwara,I don't see doing much..He has a big game here and there but
    disappears so no for me.
    IndyHawk
    NET Veteran

Sun Jan 19, 2020 9:54 am
  • Anae from Utah is an esss teee ew deee STUD! Dude has a great motor and solid athleticism...but he's super tenacious, as well. Would love him in a Hawks jersey.
    RockinHawks
    NET Veteran

Sun Jan 19, 2020 10:47 am
  • I want a speed DE. I'm tired of the team drafting people who can play inside and outside.
    HawkGA
    NET Hall Of Famer

It is currently Thu Oct 01, 2020 9:25 am

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ NCAA FOOTBALL & PRO DRAFT ]

Information