Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Potential mid-late round TE: Devin Asiasi, UCLA

Discuss your thoughts about anything College Football or NFL draft. Recruiting, Projections, and Mock drafts, Etc. LANGUAGE: PG-13
  • I'll preface by saying I haven't dug into any tape yet, really. But, on a precursory glance, he seems to fit the bill. 6'3" 280lbs. His weight gives him heft and upside on the blocking end of things. From what I can see, his length isn't too limited by his slightly below-average height for the position. He transferred from Michigan.

Here's a highlight reel. There are a few game tape videos on Youtube that I plan to watch, as well, to get a feel for his blocking. I think he may be a target come draft time.

Maelstrom787
    NET Veteran

• If he is a good blocker, this guy is flying under the radar. 280 and moves/runs like that? I'd be happy with picking him up.
    cheese22
    NET Starter

• Rob Rang was talking him up as a 3rd rounder with upside that is currently projected as a 5th rounder.
    Wenhawk
    .NET Owner

• NOTE: This post has been deleted 5/22/20, this comes after multiple unprovoked attacks on me by acer1240. I will never post here again. This site has officially gone to hell & I'll never return.
    Last edited by CamanoIslandJQ on Fri May 22, 2020 1:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
    CamanoIslandJQ
    NET Veteran

• I wouldn't expect us to go TE any earlier, so worth a look.
    sutz
    Silver Supporter
    Silver Supporter

• With the Olsen signing we probably wont spend a 1st or 2nd on a TE.
    Wenhawk
    .NET Owner

• Wenhawk wrote:With the Olsen signing we probably wont spend a 1st or 2nd on a TE.

Or a 3rd if I had my way about it. Up next I want to see some progress on the lines. Both lines.
    Appyhawk
    Silver Supporter
    Silver Supporter

Location: Ranch in Flint Hills of Kansas, formerly NW Montana.

• Measured 6'3", 257. Was hoping for either an extra inch of height or for his weight to be closer to his listed 280, but you can see on tape that he's not 280. Still a decent frame, for sure. 33.25 inch arms, so yeah, not alligator armed but not super rangy either.
    Maelstrom787
    NET Veteran

• How about that UCLA QB? Compact throwing motion, snaps the ball and it's gone, down the field. Looks accurate, can dance around and make a quick decision in traffic. I like him, a lot!

I'm not sure, but I think it's this guy:

1 Dorian Thompson-Robinson

Position Quarterback

Height 6-1

Weight 197

Class Sophomore

Hometown Las Vegas, Nev.

High School Bishop Gorman HS

Against Washington State (Bruins came back from a 32-point third-quarter deficit), he threw for 507 yards and five touchdowns and ran for 57 yards and two more scores ... The 507 passing yards rank third on the school list ... His 564 yards of total offense in the game was a school record total

https://uclabruins.com/sports/football/ ... inson/9044
    ivotuk
    * NET Staff Alumni *

• I dont believe with all our needs @ DT, DE, CB, RB, OT & WR. After just signing Olsen, And Dizzy due back week one, I hope we dont use a draft pick on a TE this year.
    12forlife
    NET Rookie

• Seahawks had a virtual visit with Asiasi
    Maelstrom787
    NET Veteran

It is currently Sun Oct 25, 2020 5:56 pm

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ NCAA FOOTBALL & PRO DRAFT ]

Information