Do Not Sell My Personal Information

IMPORTANT UPDATE----2 free tickets---Raiders/Seahawks tilt

The Original Seattle Seahawks Fan Forum Community. There simply is NO substitute for Seahawks Talk, News, Rumors, Trades, and Analytics. LANGUAGE: PG-13
  • 1:44pm UPDATE:

Hi folks,

I've drawn a winning name but the .NET system is preventing my message from going anywhere---it just sits in my OUTBOX for whatever reason (probably my IQ)

Anyway, If you PM-ed me about the tix, please do so again ASAP with your email address and and I will immediately email the name I drew from the hat ten minutes ago...

Sorry for this antiquated process.

Cheers,

Jeff

I’ve got 2 FREE tix to tonight’s game that I can email to anyone who can use them. Section 321.

My preference is to give them to people who may not have been to a ‘Hawks game before or have some other compelling story but I obviously have no way of verifying any of that so I will trust that those ‘Hawks fans who contact me about attending tonight’s game will be forthright.

PM me if you are interested in these tix.

I’ll see how much interest there is and then notify the winner in a PM by 2pm or 3pm. I’ll probably throw numbers into a hat and blindly draw one winner if there are numerous people interested etc.

BTW, these are my Seasons Tickets so please don’t act like a yard ape at the game; I’d prefer not to have the team call me in the morning warning me about ‘my’ behaviour at a game I wasn’t at :)

Once I notify you, I’ll need your email address in order to get the tix to you right away.

I’ll lean on the Mods to please let this thread stick in this forum for a few short hours to allow for maximum exposure to this time-sensitive opportunity; thanks in advance.
    Last edited by heffmanhere on Thu Sep 03, 2015 1:53 pm, edited 2 times in total.
    heffmanhere
    NET Veteran

Re: 2 free tickets---Raiders/Seahawks tilt
Thu Sep 03, 2015 11:12 am
  • heffmanhere wrote:I’ve got 2 FREE tix to tonight’s game that I can email to anyone who can use them. Section 321.

My preference is to give them to people who may not have been to a ‘Hawks game before or have some other compelling story but I obviously have no way of verifying any of that so I will trust that those ‘Hawks fans who contact me about attending tonight’s game will be forthright.

PM me if you are interested in these tix.

I’ll see how much interest there is and then notify the winner in a PM by 2pm or 3pm. I’ll probably throw numbers into a hat and blindly draw one winner if there are numerous people interested etc.

BTW, these are my Seasons Tickets so please don’t act like a yard ape at the game; I’d prefer not to have the team call me in the morning warning me about ‘my’ behaviour at a game I wasn’t at :)

Once I notify you, I’ll need your email address in order to get the tix to you right away.

I’ll lean on the Mods to please let this thread stick in this forum for a few short hours to allow for maximum exposure to this time-sensitive opportunity; thanks in advance.

You're a good and generous fan, heff.
    Ad Hawk
    NET Veteran

Thu Sep 03, 2015 11:13 am
  • Wow dude this is a cool move on your part.
    keatonisballin
    NET Veteran

Thu Sep 03, 2015 12:20 pm
  • Class move.
    HOLLYWOOD
    NET Veteran

Thu Sep 03, 2015 12:20 pm
  • That is awesome of you! I hope someone is able to take you up on your very generous offer!
    Team Patera
    NET Rookie

Thu Sep 03, 2015 12:22 pm
  • I would ask for them but I'm in Arizona :?
    12thbrah
    NET Veteran

Thu Sep 03, 2015 12:49 pm
  • great gesture!
    Cyrus12
    Silver Supporter
    Silver Supporter

• 1:44pm UPDATE:

Hi folks,

I've drawn a winning name but the .NET system is preventing my message from going anywhere---it just sits in my OUTBOX for whatever reason (probably my IQ)

Anyway, If you PM-ed me about the tix, please do so again ASAP with your email address and and I will immediately email the name I drew from the hat ten minutes ago...

Sorry for this antiquated process.

Cheers,

Jeff
    heffmanhere
    NET Veteran

• The messages sit in your outbox until the message is read. 8)
    KitsapGuy
    * NET Staff *

• Thanks to everyone who was interested in going to the game tonight with my tickets.

I've notified the 'winner' and I thank everyone for their polite and genuine requests. I wish I could have accommodated everyone.

Big thanks to Kitsap for clueing in the clueless (me) on the intricacies of the PM system too :)

One last thank you to the Mods for letting this post sit in the main forum to open up the tix offer to as many people as possible, that kindness is very much appreciated.
    heffmanhere
    NET Veteran

• This is awesome Jeff! :D
    andyh64000
    NET Veteran

• heffmanhere wrote:Thanks to everyone who was interested in going to the game tonight with my tickets.

I've notified the 'winner' and I thank everyone for their polite and genuine requests. I wish I could have accommodated everyone.

Big thanks to Kitsap for clueing in the clueless (me) on the intricacies of the PM system too :)

One last thank you to the Mods for letting this post sit in the main forum to open up the tix offer to as many people as possible, that kindness is very much appreciated.

Thank you for doing this kind gesture. Acts of kindness like this are what make this place special! :th2thumbs:
    Sports Hernia
    NET Ring Of Honor

• Real cool dude. Would've loved to take you up on it. Sadly I'm halfway across the country. Someday :cry:
    HuskerHawk
    NET Starter

• Congrats to the winner, "RaidersFan15!"
    :D
    minormillikin
    NET Veteran

• Cool move on your part,wish more was like you.~S~ to you.GO HAWKS!
    IndyHawk
    NET Veteran

It is currently Tue Mar 02, 2021 10:08 pm

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ SEATTLE SEAHAWKS FOOTBALL ]

Information