Fearless Prediction: Week 1 @ Atlanta Falcons

QuahHawk

Reaction score
Hey .NET Community! I reached out to Aros to see if he was going to continue his Fearless Prediction this year. I have not heard back yet so I will do my best to carry the torch until he is ready to step back in and take over for me. As I did last year I will send two Seahawks.Net stickers to the closest pick each week.

2020....what a year so far. This is sure to be one of, if not the most unique season in NFL history. I can't recall a season where I wanted football on my TV more than I do right now. If we could just fast forward to Feb 7th and our team is lined up to face off in Tampa.

This Sunday at Atlanta's Mercedes Benz Stadium is our first step. Let's get one game at a time. All our off-season moves have lead to this day. Is this the start of a special season? Is this our year? Will Pete "Let Russ Cook"? Will Russ set records with his new weapons? Can Russ get a dang MVP vote this year? I sure hope so....and I think we start fast with Russ lighting up the youngest secondary in the NFL.

FEARLESS PREDICTION:
Seahawks 31 Atlanta 24

Record to Date 0-0

hawks85

Reaction score
35-27 Atlanta
Seahawks should start off strong, but due to no Defensive line pressure whatsoever at any angle the secondary gets burned out and the Falcons light them up in the second half.

Jerhawk

Reaction score
Falcons 24
Seahawks 20

(FYI I always pick against the Hawks. Its a bizarre superstition I carry that has gotten us to three Superbowls lol. I of course want the Seahawks to win so don't call me a hater. I even bet money against them and have lost a lot. I take it for the team dang it!)

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Well it's that time of year again boys and girls...In this outrageously chaotic year we finally get back to Seahawks football! With our without fans in the stands, your Seattle Seahawks are going to start their 2020 campaign and hopefully finish it in Atlanta. Honestly I really don't know what to expect since we have yet to see our team in any fashion on a football field. No preseason games (for what their worth) to get a sneak peek, no public training camp, nothing. However, with the recent signings and from what I've heard from media and the team, our defense could make a dramatic jump into the Top 10 this year. While the Falcons still have Ryan and Jones, I doubt they have the guns to beat what could end up being a 12-4 or 13-3 Seahawks team this year.

Aros' Fearless Prediction: Seahawks 28 - Falcons 17

Aros' Fearless Record: 0-0

Chawker

Reaction score
*** Saterday night revision ***

Seahawks 28

Falcons 23

YTD 0-0

Seahawks will give up 100 yards to Girly, but Ryan and jones will be met with limited success. Russ will light up the board with Locket and D.K.

Shanegotyou11

Reaction score
Um i put one out. Might as well merge mine.

To clarify I waited for AROS but it was friday am.

chris98251

Reaction score
With no pre season, our offense is going to be able to use the new weapons pretty well.

Defense will be overly aggressive and get some flags keeping the Falcons drives moving however.

I also think Pete allows them to play lose and takes the penalties in strode as we need to set an identity once again.

Seahawks 31

Falcons 24

Hamhawk

Reaction score
The Hawks start strong and end the game strong,....big opening day win!
Hawks 31
Falcons 23

ZagHawk

Reaction score
30 - 23 - Falcons

Game is won in the trenches and there is nothing about the Seahawks D or O-Line that tells me they got better from last year. We're hoping better coverage perhaps ends with more pass rush, but I really don't know

nwHawk

Reaction score
Hawks win a thriller with a late score.

Seahawks.... 33
Falcons........ 31

Russ has 3 td throws.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Aros":fcxzmz6e said:
Well it's that time of year again boys and girls...In this outrageously chaotic year we finally get back to Seahawks football! With our without fans in the stands, your Seattle Seahawks are going to start their 2020 campaign and hopefully finish it in Atlanta. Honestly I really don't know what to expect since we have yet to see our team in any fashion on a football field. No preseason games (for what their worth) to get a sneak peek, no public training camp, nothing. However, with the recent signings and from what I've heard from media and the team, our defense could make a dramatic jump into the Top 10 this year. While the Falcons still have Ryan and Jones, I doubt they have the guns to beat what could end up being a 12-4 or 13-3 Seahawks team this year.

Aros' Fearless. Prediction: Seahawks 28 - Falcons 17

Aros' Fearless Record: 0-0
Yassss!
I’m going with 24-20 Hawks, but I like your prediction better.

hedgehawk

Reaction score
Falcons 27
Hawks 24

Fear we start slow on both sides of the ball and just can’t quite make it up.

skkyhawk

Reaction score
Till I see different it will be a close game The SeaHawks come from behind to win 27 24