Depth Chart

Appyhawk

Reaction score
Ranch in Flint Hills of Kansas, formerly NW Montan
Seahawks look to have good depth this year, with possible exception of D Line. We finished the year last season decimated by injuries, after starting the year looking pretty strong depth wise.
News out of SF that Sherman was added to IR today. The Niners receiving lineup is an infirmary ward. I think DeBoe was added to IR yesterday. I'm not one to feel very sorry fro the Niners, but jeeze they've been lambasted by injuries to start this year. Think we better start looking hard at the Cards as our biggest threat to a division title?

jamescasey1124

Reaction score
Agreed. Cards looked good.

Dont worry about d line man. We have changed our d big time. We look to be 3 3 5 mostly. 3 d line, 3 lbs and 5 dbs. Keeping wags, wright, adams and Blair out there constantly. Not a big need for multiple d line man for 3 positions as there are for 4 positions. The times I saw 4 line men at once...irvin slide down to the line. There was a few time they ran a 425 as well.

ttown0026

Reaction score
I love the new scheme. Much faster and better at coverage. It was interesting KJ only played 56% of the snaps.

springscohawk

Reaction score
More related to official roster designations that depth chart, but weird that Quandre Diggs still listed as Strong Safety (SS) when he is the starting Free Safety (FS) and won't be supplanting Jamal Adams at SS and Lano Hill is listed as SS and backup on depth chart. Does Quandre prefer to play SS? Silent protest playing FS? :stirthepot: