massari

Reaction score
[tweet]https://twitter.com/AdamSchefter/status/1308104993665409029[/tweet]

OP
OP
M

massari

Reaction score
Any decent FA's out there, or is it Shaq Griffin from the PS?

HawkRiderFan

Reaction score
With the injuries the Niners got on the line yesterday it might be a race between the Hawks and Niners for Mathews...I just hope we are interested. Didn't want to see it this way but Robinson need to be on the roster next week if healthy.

Hawk-Lock

Reaction score
Anyone have any PFF stats on our dline? I’m guessing we are near last in the league in creating pressure on the opposing QB.

hawks85

Reaction score
Hawk-Lock":3ac8hdek said:
Anyone have any PFF stats on our dline? I’m guessing we are near last in the league in creating pressure on the opposing QB.
Yes, We are dead last by a long shot. I'm not surprised. Irvin and Blair are out probably for the year, so now what.

uncle fester

Reaction score
That’s some bad luck on Irvin, given he thought he was going to be ok.

No way on earth is Matthews a credible addition.

HawkRiderFan

Reaction score
Not much in the way of pressure numbers but I thought Irvin had been doing a good job in run defence. Now we have Zeke upcoming. Ugh.

Jerhawk

Reaction score
That's a tough loss.

Suggs and Wake are also really old free agents that we could potentially kick the tires on, like what we did with Freeney a few years back

ZorntoLargent

Reaction score
If this is true, then why did he tweet last night, "I'm good! 12's thank you for the support! Damn I love Y'all." ???

hawkfan68

Reaction score
This really sucks. Best wishes for a speedy recovery to Bruce. It’s time to let Alton Robinson play.

ivotuk

Reaction score
Seattle Seahawks

Injury updates: Seahawks reportedly ‘fear’ Bruce Irvin has torn ACL

Pass rusher Bruce Irvin is “feared” to have torn his ACL, according to ESPN NFL insider Adam Schefter. Irvin suffered the injury in the fourth quarter of Seattle’s 35-30 victory.

The injury to Irvin, 32, looked potentially disastrous on the field, but he tweeted after the game that he was “good” and thanked the 12s – Seahawks fans – for their support. While that may have caused some hope for the night, it turns out it may have been premature.

On Monday morning’s Pete Carroll Show on 710 ESPN Seattle (listen here), the Seahawks head coach was asked about Irvin in a way that presumed he only had a sprain or another injury of a less-serious nature. Carroll’s answer was foreboding, however.

“I don’t know yet, but he was hurt for sure,” Carroll said. “He got banged pretty good and all that so we’ll have to wait and see.”

https://sports.mynorthwest.com/1182033/ ... irvin-acl/

Mad Dog

Reaction score
Well I hope the rooks can take over for him. Brooks and Robinson (sounds like a men's clothing company), it's your time to shine.

Not sure I'd sign some old vet that doesn't know the system, with limited athleticism and is a bigger injury risk. Sometimes you need to rely on your depth.

bevellisthedevil

Reaction score
ivotuk":bhyrz138 said:
“I don’t know yet, but he was hurt for sure,” Carroll said. “He got banged pretty good and all that so we’ll have to wait and see.”

Ultimately, Pete means that they will be lopping off Irvin's leg and we will never see him again.

gowazzu02

Reaction score
Dang, after I saw his tweet I thought we dodged a bullet.

James in PA

Reaction score
Slim pickens out there. Time for Schneider to work some miracles.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk