We are the first 4-0 team in the league this year

acer1240

Reaction score
With all that has gone on with the defense, the results are impressive. It will never be pretty but wins are wins are wins.

I believe that the defense will settle down a bit as the season progresses and that we are currently the best team in the NFC

rcaido

Reaction score
No need to really worry at all the rest of the season...Its the playoffs I'm worried about.

Flowers is the big concern. but Dumbar should be back soon.

gowazzu02

Reaction score
rcaido":286ff04l said:
No need to really worry at all the rest of the season...Its the playoffs I'm worried about.

Flowers is the big concern. but Dumbar should be back soon.

Want...need that 1 seed and bye and have throughout

Rat

Reaction score
At this point, it just feels like the Super Bowl rep for the NFC is whoever has the least injuries. This season has been crazy.

MontanaHawk05

Reaction score
Funny thing is that almost nobody feels any more comfortable with the way we're winning than they did in the last eight seasons.

TypeSly

Reaction score
MontanaHawk05":xhy8v2vj said:
Funny thing is that almost nobody feels any more comfortable with the way we're winning than they did in the last eight seasons.

For me, this is so true. During our LOB years, if we were 3-1, the "1" felt like a misnomer. While I certainly won't complain about 4-0 in any year, this one just doesn't feel quite "deserved" to me for some reason.

And yes, I'm ready for the Negative Nancy replies.