Defensively...I think with the bye

niveky

Reaction score
I think they will start turning the corner. Miami wasn't exactly ideal for the defense but it was better and they just beat the crap out of the 49'ers yesterday. Listening to NFL Radio on Sirius they kept bringing up the 49 injuries but the Seahawks have really significant injuries and players out aside as well and aside from a few nervous moments I felt like the Seahawks controlled their game with Miami pretty well for the most part. They gave up 100 or so yards less than the previous 3 games. Still was a bit over 300 passing yards and just over 100 rushing but i felt it was an improvement in that game.

Yes, yesterday they gave up a bit over 200 yards rushing but they only gave up 250 passing yards. with as much T.OP. that Minnesota had, even with all the rushing yards, that could have ended up being a really high number of yards passing again this week but it wasn't.

Just like with the Miami game, the defense made plays when they needed them and with Adams coming back and getting more d-linemen in the rotation after the bye as well I feel like(yeah i know the only way they can go is up) we will see significant improvement from the defensive side of the ball in the next 3-4 weeks.