3rd and goal felt like

Optimus25

Reaction score
The Malcolm Butler play call to me. I hated it. Why, when we have Russell Wilson, were not both of those calls, ie, the 49 pick, and last night 3rd and goal, plays where you roll Russ out and pressure the defense into covering both Wilson and receivers flooding an area?. A quick drop pass (Was it even a 3 step drop?)to me is just the dumbest play call in those situations with an incredibly mobile and intelligent QB.

chris98251

Reaction score
Optimus25":4tq6g6za said:
The Malcolm Butler play call to me. I hated it. Why, when we have Russell Wilson, were not both of those calls, ie, the 49 pick, and last night 3rd and goal, plays where you roll Russ out and pressure the defense into covering both Wilson and receivers flooding an area?. A quick drop pass (Was it even a 3 step drop?)to me is just the dumbest play call in those situations with an incredibly mobile and intelligent QB.

The difference is DK, nobody is going to muscle him out of position, he I think had both balls for Touchdowns.

He isn't a guy not used to being in traffic and catching the ball like a 6th on the depth chart receiver also.