Will Snacks play this week?

Appyhawk

Reaction score
Ranch in Flint Hills of Kansas, formerly NW Montan
Just read (fieldgulls?) both Miami and the Bucs have tried to steal Harrison away via the PS thing, but he spurned both advances. Pete said earlier Snack is in good shape but they just want to get a look at him during this week in contact work.
Think Snacks will play this week, and if he does will he help us vs the Cards?

LTH

Reaction score
Pete surely isn't saying who is going to be ready ... Im assuming its because he doesnt want AZ to be able to game plan for for this very important division game...

I think Snacks is going to really help this D just in the fact that he is a fresh body in the rotation... not to mention he is an awesome run defender..

LTH

kf3339

Reaction score
The fact that he turned down both offers makes me think they are very close to putting him on the 53 man roster. I hope that is for this week as I really like what he can bring to our DL. Just his presence on our DL against Arizona will make the desert squirrel wet his pants. Ha! :irishdrinkers:

OP
OP
Appyhawk

Appyhawk

Reaction score
Ranch in Flint Hills of Kansas, formerly NW Montan
Just finished watching the fresh batch of vids on .com. Quandry was describing what having Snacks on board means to him. His description of Harrison makes it sound like he's expecting a big contribution. BIG is a keyword whenever the conversation is about Harrison. He considers Harrison a talent level opposition has to game plan for.
Diggs comments regarding his recruiting of Snacks was pretty fun to hear. Those two are good buds.

LTH

Reaction score
Man I just think if Snacks is anywhere near football shape he will be out there.... although I see the thinking around bring him in slowly the last thing we need is Snacks pulling a hammy or some nagging injury that haunts him for the season... we might see him in a diminished role they might just control his snap count.... but I think this guy is going to help ALOT!!! Im excited to see him on the field

LTH

Bigpumpkin

Reaction score
LTH":3vx1wwxp said:
Man I just think if Snacks is anywhere near football shape he will be out there.... although I see the thinking around bring him in slowly the last thing we need is Snacks pulling a hammy or some nagging injury that haunts him for the season... we might see him in a diminished role they might just control his snap count.... but I think this guy is going to help ALOT!!! Im excited to see him on the field

LTH

I agree.....Snacks will be playing a limited number of snaps. Watching the Pete pressor today was humorous. Pete was trying to keep a "straight face" when asked about Snacks and Adams. They are going to both play IMHO.

FPD

Reaction score
I sure as heck hope he'll play. We could use the help. At this point, as far as the D goes, whatever works man!

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Having a proven veteran on that line who is a beast against the run can only be a good thing. Hearing that he turned down offers to join a couple other teams and stay on the practice squad? I like him already.