NFLN Start QB1 KMurray will rack up points vs Seattle Defens

ivotuk

Reaction score
"Kyler Murray is averaging 20+ points per game and will rack them up vs this Seattle Defense!."

" Start Christian Kirk vs Seattle "

We'll see. If Quentin Dunbar plays, this will be a different Defense. I expect Ryan Neal to play well again, and if Snacks Harrison plays, we should be a much better Defense.

Somos doces

Reaction score
I'm guessing most QBs who have faced the Hawks this year have racked up some gaudy fantasy football numbers (apologies for my ignorance; I don't play FF). But really, unless players get thousands of points for a win, who gives a rip how many FF stats Murray accrues Sunday night, as long as the Hawks emerge victorious?

SonicHawk

Reaction score
Should be a fun game for sure. I'm sure Cardinals fans will be happy that their fantasy teams do great when their actual team loses.

RCATES

Reaction score
ivotuk":rcxzwcys said:
"Kyler Murray is averaging 20+ points per game and will rack them up vs this Seattle Defense!."

We'll see. If Quentin Dunbar plays, this will be a different Defense. I expect Ryan Neal to play well again, and if Snacks Harrison plays, we should be a much better Defense.

Did you miss the first 2 weeks. Dunbar was the worst player on the field.

Rat

Reaction score
RCATES":4rbnh9r8 said:
ivotuk":4rbnh9r8 said:

I didn't, and I have no idea what the hell you're talking about.

hawkfan68

Reaction score
Rat":3b46urjx said:
RCATES":3b46urjx said:
ivotuk":3b46urjx said:

I didn't, and I have no idea what the hell you're talking about.

Based on their previous posts, I believe they don't either.

OP
OP
ivotuk

ivotuk

Reaction score
Somos doces":a9wwdwg8 said:
I'm guessing most QBs who have faced the Hawks this year have racked up some gaudy fantasy football numbers (apologies for my ignorance; I don't play FF). But really, unless players get thousands of points for a win, who gives a rip how many FF stats Murray accrues Sunday night, as long as the Hawks emerge victorious?

Never played either and know squawt about FF. Reason for posting was the "experts" opinion on how the game vs AZ is going to go.

They may be talking about FF, a game I know nothing about, but they are pretty good at what they do. However, I don't think they put in the effort when it comes to the Seattle games, and they'll find out how mistaken they are this Sunday.

Jerhawk

Reaction score
RCATES":i3vznsfq said:
ivotuk":i3vznsfq said:

Are you sure you're not getting him confused with Tre Flowers?

Hawkpower

Reaction score
RCATES":3khi6l4h said:
ivotuk":3khi6l4h said:

I've read many of your takes, this one might be the strangest, and thats saying something.

FattyKnuckle

Reaction score
ivotuk":2ut1hrya said:
Somos doces":2ut1hrya said:

Never played either and know squawt about FF. Reason for posting was the "experts" opinion on how the game vs AZ is going to go.

They may be talking about FF, a game I know nothing about, but they are pretty good at what they do. However, I don't think they put in the effort when it comes to the Seattle games, and they'll find out how mistaken they are this Sunday.
You're completely wrong about the bolded. Not trying to be a jerk about it but you're (wrongly) accusing them of something that you yourself are actually doing. FF is about stats, period. Winning and losing mean nothing at all in FF. It's all stats, and considering the number of passing yards, and to a lesser degree TDs, that we give up, starting a decent to good QB against our defense is a given for FF. Doesn't matter if the QB is on the winning or losing team, they have all racked up heavy points against Seattle's D. I know that doesn't fit with the still-persisting, overwhelming feeling of no respect that has astoundingly continued unabated amongst the fanbase (longtime lurker here and Reddit), but there is absolutely no bias in the statement you are wrongly calling out as uninformed.

I'd be ecstatic if they do end u being mistaken by the time the final whistle blows, but unlike FF, all I care about are wins and losses. Don't get me wrong, I want Russ to get the stats needed to win MVP. But pulling us through adversity into wins is more important to me. It would be nice if he didn't need to though.

Basis4day

Reaction score
FattyKnuckle":w470c1gh said:
ivotuk":w470c1gh said:
Somos doces":w470c1gh said:

You're completely wrong about the bolded. Not trying to be a jerk about it but you're (wrongly) accusing them of something that you yourself are actually doing. FF is about stats, period. Winning and losing mean nothing at all in FF. It's all stats, and considering the number of passing yards, and to a lesser degree TDs, that we give up, starting a decent to good QB against our defense is a given for FF. Doesn't matter if the QB is on the winning or losing team, they have all racked up heavy points against Seattle's D. I know that doesn't fit with the still-persisting, overwhelming feeling of no respect that has astoundingly continued unabated amongst the fanbase (longtime lurker here and Reddit), but there is absolutely no bias in the statement you are wrongly calling out as uninformed.

I'd be ecstatic if they do end u being mistaken by the time the final whistle blows, but unlike FF, all I care about are wins and losses. Don't get me wrong, I want Russ to get the stats needed to win MVP. But pulling us through adversity into wins is more important to me. It would be nice if he didn't need to though.

Yeah. Its clearly a fantasy discussion. The Hawks are weak against QB's in fantasy right now. 3rd Worst.