Damn we're not going undefeated

Rat

Reaction score
I didn't, but hard to be happy with HOW we lost. It's not like the Cards are just exceptional and nobody else can exploit our weaknesses.

Starting 0-1 in this brutal division hurts too.

minormillikin

Reaction score
There's still a chance the NFL reviews the officiating in this game, and awards the Seahawks the win. I'll be hitting refresh on nfl.com until it happens.

OP
OP
GeekHawk

GeekHawk

Reaction score
Rat":22yh0osh said:
I didn't, but hard to be happy with HOW we lost. It's not like the Cards are just exceptional and nobody else can exploit our weaknesses.

Starting 0-1 in this brutal division hurts too.

Lost on a last-second FG in OT. Not like we got dominated or something. Holy shit, you'd think we were the Vagiants or something.

Wartooth

Reaction score
GeekHawk":2sv5svrx said:
Did any of you expect we wouldn't lose any games this year? Really? Get a grip. :roll: :roll: :roll:
I'm with you...
I knew we weren't going undefeated.
Sucks it was a division game, but that's how these games go.
And, for everyone dismissing the Cards...
They're a pretty good team!
Maybe if not for the injuries, and a few questionable calls, it's a win.
I think it takes some pressure off in a way...
It's hard to win them all!

LTH

Reaction score
GeekHawk":1s59ku4l said:
Did any of you expect we wouldn't lose any games this year? Really? Get a grip. :roll: :roll: :roll:

I thought that this team had a legit chance ... unlikely for any team to go undefeated but this is a special group... No worries plenty of season left...

LTH

TypeSly

Reaction score
No one thought anyone was going undefeated, but DAMN... this was a frustrating one. The football gods fed us, even though we didn't deserve it (like the missed FG in OT). Kinda like when they fed us the Jermaine Kearse catch in the SB, but no, WE DON"T WANNA EAT! :enraged:

DangerousDoug

Reaction score
minormillikin":jdcprayf said:
There's still a chance the NFL reviews the officiating in this game, and awards the Seahawks the win. I'll be hitting refresh on nfl.com until it happens.

LOL

TypeSly

Reaction score
DangerousDoug":2ntjroyz said:
minormillikin":2ntjroyz said:

LOL

Double LOL.

jamescasey1124

Reaction score
Bulls shit!!! I thought we could go undefeated and you guys are full of shit. Few plays difference and everyones singing a different tune. It is the reason I was hammering on this site about the defense from the first game. I wanted that 0 loss column and it was possible if they would turn the dam defense around.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
jamescasey1124":7mwwbx8o said:
Bulls shit!!! I thought we could go undefeated and you guys are full of shit. Few plays difference and everyones singing a different tune. It is the reason I was hammering on this site about the defense from the first game. I wanted that 0 loss column and it was possible if they would turn the dam defense around.
You can always hope, and I do. ....but the defense that brings no pressure and plays soft zone prevent all game isn’t going undefeated.

jamescasey1124

Reaction score
Sports Hernia":3u060vs0 said:
jamescasey1124":3u060vs0 said:
Bulls $h!t!!! I thought we could go undefeated and you guys are full of $h!t. Few plays difference and everyones singing a different tune. It is the reason I was hammering on this site about the defense from the first game. I wanted that 0 loss column and it was possible if they would turn the dam defense around.
You can always hope, and I do. ....but the defense that brings no pressure and plays soft zone prevent all game isn’t going undefeated.

That's why I think pete has allowed for the offense to be more successful. It is time to relinquish the reins on the d and try something else.

pittpnthrs

Reaction score
LTH":vowggrcx said:
I thought that this team had a legit chance ... unlikely for any team to go undefeated but this is a special group... No worries plenty of season left...

LTH

You think the defense is ok too.

OP
OP
GeekHawk

GeekHawk

Reaction score
jamescasey1124":35j33dfk said:

The only way to go undefeated in this era is to cheat. Like you-know-who.

TwistedHusky

Reaction score
Maybe.

But with this defense, do you consider this a Top 5 team?

I don't.

We are squeaking out wins against the Dolphins....