Expectations for the rest of the season

W

Welshers

Where do we go from here? I still think we are a very good team and can compete with anyone in the league. Especially with home field advantage maybe not being such a big advantage come playoff time, anyone can make a run on the road. But I don't think we are the best team in the NFL. Not being pessimistic just a realist. I don't blame Russ either or think he's done in the mvp talk. Still tied for most TDS ever threw 7 weeks. But it was a bad game. And it hurts to lose like a division rival like that. But we are still a game clear at the top. Onto SF next week.

I am still hopeful for a playoff win at the very least. What are your expectations?

No matter what I LOVE THIS TEAM. Even if we lose every game from here on out, I LOVE THIS TEAM.

mistaowen

Reaction score
Russell is an easy 10 win season himself. 11-12 wins isn’t unrealistic.

Defense might literally shatter some records in yards given up and QB pressure.

zchurch74

Reaction score
10-6 at the best. But more likely 9-7 and make the last seed in playoffs but lose first game.

Hawkpower

Reaction score
zchurch74":2zo5kpix said:
10-6 at the best. But more likely 9-7 and make the last seed in playoffs but lose first game.

You think this team is going 4-6 down the stretch?? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

You do realize we have games left against the Jets.....Redskins......Giants......Eagles........

:D :D :D :D :D

kf3339

Reaction score
mistaowen":2b0ovfy4 said:
Russell is an easy 10 win season himself. 11-12 wins isn’t unrealistic.

Defense might literally shatter some records in yards given up and QB pressure.

Seems reasonable to me. But without some real gut wrenching self-analysis from PC and coaching adjustments we will not make the NFC championship game let alone the SB this year. The game has changed but PC doesn't know how to adjust to compensate. It's just not his way.

Seanhawk

Reaction score
Hawkpower":1bopg7j2 said:
zchurch74":1bopg7j2 said:

You do realize we have games left against the Jets.....Redskins......Giants......Eagles........

No, 4-2 down the stretch. This is the genius that called the 5-5 record just last week.

getnasty

Reaction score
Hawkpower":326k0q2n said:
zchurch74":326k0q2n said:

He doesn't realize anything, it just the end of the world because we didn't play well against a good team on the road and lost in OT.

FearTheHawk

Reaction score
I'd expect to lose 2 more division games. so 13-3. But we will lose to GB or TB unless something changes.

Jerhawk

Reaction score
My expectation is anywhere from 10-6 to 12-4.

If the defense can improve, we will win the Superbowl.

If not, this will be another 2nd round exit.

TwistedHusky

Reaction score
No chance at a SB.

We have a chance to win a Divisional playoff game.

Against NFC in the playoffs?

Not sure a great chance but a chance. We can beat GB and we would destroy Chicago. But TB would boatrace us. 50/50 vs Rams or Cards. 49ers we should beat.

jamescasey1124

Reaction score
I still think we are the best team. Better than the cards and we should have won. Better than Pittsburgh and worthlesberger threw 3 pics yesterday too. We just need to get this defense to make more than one successful stop a game. We need at least 3 or 4 good stops a game. 1 doesnt work because we play games way to close. We need leads of 2 scores or greater every time. I'f they arent going to change the defensive scheme than atleast teach the corners to man up and stick with recievers. I will say it again. Zone coverage is dead.

ducks41468

Reaction score
10-6, maybe 11-5 if lucky. The defense is disastrously bad and Russ is already fizzling out.

NJlargent

Reaction score
3-1 vs giants jets eagles and skins

3-3 rest of scheduled. So 11-5.

First round out.

RCATES

Reaction score
10-6 would be my guess with another early exit. Likely 2nd round again................
Can’t expect to be a contender with this historically bad defense.

pittpnthrs

Reaction score
Same as before the season started. 10 to 12 wins with the usual early exit in the playoffs. The early quick start smoke and mirrors shouldnt have fooled anybody. This is the same old Seahawks from the past few years.

TypeSly

Reaction score
Anywhere between 10-6 to 12-4, depending on if we get any extra help on D.