Bummed But Hopeful

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Like most of you, I spent the second half and OT thinking what in the Hell? I was convinced the win was a given. Several times in fact. Then one by one, a foul, miscue, picks from Russ..What's going on here? With a 10 point lead in the waning moments of the 4th, I just never fathomed the Cardinals would come back and beat us.

But here we are. I couldn't even watch the post game shows. I went to bed much earlier than planned. Talk about a Buzz Kill.

Now the mild curtain of depression is lifting. Clearer thoughts are taking shape and I am once again confident in Russell Wilson and our offense as a powerhouse to be reckoned with. Every elite player has an off game. Look no further than Aaron Rodgers last week. Mahomes the week before. It happens.

Now the defense we are all in agreement. It's a sh*t show plane and simple. As they said on Good Morning Football this morning;

"We all know the Seahawks are going to win 11, 13 games this year. But they are not going to win the Super Bowl with that defense."

Truth hurts.

So I am going to shake it off. Get hopeful about a rebound performance (has Russell ever had two stinkers back-to-back? Not that I am aware of), and look forward to getting back into the win column on Sunday.

PS...Lockett? Wow. DK's rundown of Budda? Unbelievable. Perhaps the finest display of raw athleticism I can ever remember in the NFL. We are blessed with two incredible receivers.

GO HAWKS!

TwistedHusky

Reaction score
To be honest, all I have wanted for years was to win a division playoff game. Something different than a wildcard for the 1st time since the SB loss.

This year we have a chance, though a slim one.

If we do that, I will consider this season a success.

Nobody should be thinking SB with this coaching staff. It isn't likely or even a reasonable chance.

But a single win outside the wildcard is possible, even with this horrific, vomitous, vile, putrid thing we call a defense.

Because as bad as our defense is, our offense is potentially as great.

Latest posts