Rams fans guaranteeing a win against the Seahawks

LTH

Reaction score
I used to post on Rams boards a long time ago... but I have forgotten how truly arrogant most of them are... They think Carroll is going to look past the Rams after the loss to the Jets... I say they don't know Pete Carroll at all... Pete Carroll is not going to look past the Rams as they have beaten us like 5-6 times. No... I think Carroll is going to have the Hawks dialed in and Goff is going to have a really long day... time to hit the ice bath for that boy...

LTH

TAB420

Reaction score
Did they guarantee a win against the Jets?

OP
OP
L

LTH

Reaction score
I don't know if they did or not but what I do know is that Carroll is NOT going to look past the Rams...

Jerhawk

Reaction score
Bring it on! Let's go!

The only Christmas gift the Rams will be getting from us this year is a big L!

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Look past the Rams? Hardly. This game is for the division championship. IT IS A PLAYOFF GAME!

Pete preaches every game is a championship opportunity. Well, perhaps that messaging got scrambled for the Giants game but no way in Hell will it be for this matchup. They got us once already this season. Time for paybacks.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Absolutely bring it on. The Rams are not some unbeatable force. People act like we are playing the Chiefs on Sunday. This game can go either way. Two good teams that hate each other, playing for the division basically. Huge game. Embrace it, and save all the fear crap.
There is absolutely ZERO chance they look past the Rams. ZERO.
This a playoff game, period. Only way to look at it. Both teams will be ready to, nobody is looking past anyone.
That's the Rams yesterday, before losing to one of the worst teams we have ever seen.

ZagHawk

Reaction score
Well the Rams definitely are playing a must-win game for them, they are coming off an embarassing loss, and to be fair..if any NFCW team had the Seahawks' number recently..it's the Rams. Do any of you remember the last game the Seahawks handed the Rams' asses to them? because I can't. Hell even in the 7-9 Fisher years the damn Rams somehow brought it to the Hawks every game.

CalgaryFan05

Reaction score
1/2 of them seem to be guaranteeing a win - 1/2 have a bottle in front of them and a gun in their mouth!

I love the title of some of their posts like: "Overall One of the most embarrassing loss in my 40+ years as a Rams fan" and "Blame Goff all you want but your hero boytoy coach cost us this game"

Agreed it is a playoff game. No one is looking past anyone here. Bring it on!

TwistedHusky

Reaction score
The Rams are the closest thing to owning us as any franchise I can think of.

However, we have the pieces to beat them if everything clicks.

I want no part of them in the playoffs, they are built to beat us. But this is where Carroll can reverse the trend of losing the late in the season game we find ourselves in to take the NFC West crown.

Russ has not been consistent on the field lately. But if we can get a locked-in Russ, this is a winnable game.

sutz

Reaction score
Confidence is that feeling you get before you understand the situation. :twisted:

OP
OP
L

LTH

Reaction score
TwistedHusky":38ppprv4 said:
The Rams are the closest thing to owning us as any franchise I can think of.

However, we have the pieces to beat them if everything clicks.

I want no part of them in the playoffs, they are built to beat us. But this is where Carroll can reverse the trend of losing the late in the season game we find ourselves in to take the NFC West crown.

Russ has not been consistent on the field lately. But if we can get a locked-in Russ, this is a winnable game.

Yeah but the one thing you have to consider is that against the WFT the plan was to run the ball and take advantage of short quick passing game to neutralize the D line... thats was the game plan... Russ just took one shot down field... that doesn't mean that Russ is struggling... It looks that way it really does... but I'm certain that it's not as much of an issue as people think... what concerns me more are the dropped passes when they get the opportunity to go down field... they have to catch those balls... I'm certain that the Rams are going to play a 2 deep zone which is going to force the Hawks into a similar game plan as WFT but if the Hawks run the ball effectively it's going to force the Rams to bring up one of those safety's to stop the run and Wilson will see that and that's when they will get the opportunity to throw the ball down field...

The Hawks have the horses to beat this Rams team with Gordon coming back , penny and shell... The Hawks didn't show to much to the Rams in the WFT game... trust me when I say Schotty is going to have some surprises for the Rams,I'm not worried about the O... I think the key is the D getting to Goff and and playing 4 quarters of good solid D...

LTH

Ramfan128

Reaction score
I am thinking Seattle wins Sunday, but why wouldn't we be confident? We haven't exactly struggled with them since McVay took over.

As long as we get into the playoffs, which hopefully happens Saturday with the Cards beating the Niners, I don't care about this game. With the Rams losing to the Jets, the first round playoff game is almost guaranteed to be Rams/Seahawks. Don't care where it's played.

This game might not matter for either team when the likely result is that they meet in round one and neither plays a home game after that, regardless who wins. Probably wouldn't hurt for Seattle to get the win for their psyche.

One thing is for sure, the Rams are going to be ready to play Sunday after that disaster yesterday.

zchurch74

Reaction score
What would we expect, them to guarantee a loss? There will be a bunch of 12s that will guarantee a win. Especially after the latest news.

chris98251

Reaction score
We already proved the formula, then both our RB's got taken out of the game.

It has taken a year to get everyone back and just in time, plus a seasoned DK and Gordon who may not get a lot of time but will get some key plays.

Add Hollister and Dissley who both were not playing as well if I remember and the weapons are much different then before they need to defend.

Nunya

Reaction score
Uncle Si":1g8fep3l said:
There are Rams fans?

Of course there are.....they are just hard to find unless the Rams are winning.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
There are no guarantee's in football. Just ask the Rams and Steelers :mrgreen:
Or someone saying the only guarantee was Russ getting sacked a lot. Yeah, zero sacks.