Aros' Fearless Prediction Thread (vs Rams)

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
The game of the 2020 regular season is upon us. Win this game and you are 2020 NFC West Champions guaranteed a home playoff game. Last year we literally came inches shy of the division on the final play of the final game against the 9ers. The Seahawks have a chance to seal the deal this Sunday and potentially rest some starters in the final game.

We wax the Jets two weeks ago and the Jets beat the Rams last Sunday. We were embarrassed by the Giants a few weeks ago and the Rams were embarrassed against the Jets. This is such a Week-to-Week league. It's difficult to predict games as any team is perfectly capable of beating any team (see: Jets, Giants, Bengals). Some believe it's not good for the Seahawks that the Rams just got embarrassed by a winless team. That they will come in more focused than ever and play lights out.

Personally I don't prescribe to that theory. You can throw out what happened last weekend for both teams. It doesn't change how both of these clubs were going to approach this game. The Rams have had the Seahawks number in recent years. Goff somehow looks more like Josh Allen against us than he looks like Goff. This will be a tough game because it's for the division and both teams want it bad.

I do believe the better team wins this game. The Seahawks defense has had an almost stunning turn around in recent weeks, now ranked 15th overall which is quite an accomplishment from where they were the first half of the season. Our RB room is as healthy as it has been all season. Russ and crew are still more than capable to cook...Another heavy dose of the running game to open up play action pass and go after Goff and enjoy your 2020 NFC West Champions baseball caps.

Aros' Fearless Prediction: Seahawks 28 - Rams 20

Aros' Fearless Record: 11-3

LTH

Reaction score
I think The Hawks are in position to deal out some serious damage to the Rams. Not only are they in position to win the division but they can make the Rams lose 2 in a row going into another division game against the Cards and into the playoffs and that is huge, as it could cast doubt with in that Rams team as to how good they really are.

Last time the Hawks played the Rams they were without a run game and basically with out their 2 starting corners and starting center... This time is vastly different, as the Hawks are healthy and rolling...

I am guaranteeing a Hawk victory as Pete Carroll WILL have this team ready to play, they will be eating steel, this is to good of an opportunity to make a statement of how good this Hawks team is... No way the Hawks lose this game especially after barely missing last year with losing to the niners on the one inch line...

The Hawks have to much fire power on offense and the D is underrated... I would think the Hawks will blitz Goff into submission and win the turnover battle while the Offense shows a balanced attack that shreds that Rams D...

I think this is going to be one of the hardest hitting nasty games of the year and I can't wait...

No way the Hawks lose this one..

Hawks 31-24

LTH

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
This one feels like a battle down to the wire. This team has a lot of recent frustration vs. the Lambs to bring to this game. Plus, a chance to knock off a team that has been tough to beat the last few years. AND, a division title on the line.
This pass rush will be the difference imo. Jared Off can't handle the blitz, I see the Hawks doing what they have been doing, making a huge defense stop with the game on the line. And I expect at least a couple turnovers by the team who just lost to one of the worst teams in NFL history. Rams will be plenty angry and ready to rock. But you know what? So will the Hawks!

Hawks take it 27-24
Hawks rush for 140 yards
Russ with 2 TD passes, and one fluke tipped pick that people will dwell on for the next 7 months :mrgreen:

AubHawk71

Reaction score
The Hawks will either win or lose by three points, depending on the NFL mandate.

AubHawk71

Reaction score
I am going to guess the Hawks barely lose because it will make for more scintillating reality tv. Thanks NFL!

Hamhawk

Reaction score
I think the Hawks want this game just a little more than the Rams do,...it will be a close one.
Seahawks 24 Rams 20

Shanegotyou11

Reaction score
Hawks 23

Rams 20

We pound the ball alot. Russ has zero turnovers. Goff has 2.

Bigpumpkin

Reaction score
This is the Game of the Year for both teams. Fortunately, it is a Home game for the Hawks. Unfortunately, we are not allowed to have fans in the stadium. I believe that with the improvement of our Defense, we will prevail in the final seconds of this hard fought game.

Hawks 24
Rams 21

pittpnthrs

Reaction score
Rams - 32
Hawks - 24

Must win game for the division and possible #1 seed. Seahawks rarely if ever win must win games.

Chawker

Reaction score
Seahawks 14

Rams 13

I think its going to be a low scoring game, maybe even a slobber knocker.

My record: I suck 9-5 I think, maybe 10-4 ? :les:

PlinytheCenter

Reaction score
The Hawks show up for this one. We had our humbling moment against the Giants. Not going to happen again. Make Goff get happy feet and he'll throw a pick or two. It'll be close but I'll say Hawks - 24 Rams - 21.

capncrunch

Reaction score
We get a lead but struggle to hold it and pull it out in another close one. Maybe a pick on their last drive. Penny get a big gainer. Kj Wright gets another chance at a pick but manages to hold on to it this time. Hawks 24 - Rams 20.

Slick

Reaction score
McVay always has us figured out.

SEA: 24
LAR: 31

However, I'm hoping we avoid coming out flat in meaningful games with playoff/division clinching implications and kick their asses out of town and take the division.

FPD

Reaction score
I believe in the Hawks!

Hawks - 21
Rams - 15

Atradees

Reaction score
All Goff has to do is complete 5 yard passes because we drop off the receiver.
I see a loss. I hate that.

Rams 31-20 Hawks

Scorpion05

Reaction score
I'm going to go 28-24 Hawks. This plays out a lot like the 2018 game Week 5 game against the Rams.

We controlled most of that game, we were at the 30 yard line after a deep bomb to Lockett. Then we had 2 false starts late in the 4th, got behind the down and distance, and it was a wrap from there.

I think this time we close it out. Our O-line is better, more disciplined. And our stable of backs is the best it's been in some time. Defense is playing really well. So I think this will go much better.

kf3339

Reaction score
It's going to be a really close game, and probably comes down to a FG to win at the very end of regulation. The good part is that our kicker Myers is on fire!

Hawks 23
Rams 20

The NFC West is ours! :irishdrinkers: