Aros' Fearless Prediction Thread (@ Cowboys)

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
I really should start calling these Aros' Fearful Prediction Threads.

Just two weeks ago we were 6-3. Life was good. While we had much to improve on, we were clearly on the upswing. Then the Rams and 49ers happened. At 6-5, this team simply looks lost. Like a ship in a storm without a rudder. Even the eternal optimist Pete Carroll is coming as close as I have ever heard him calling out his coach(es).

Next up in this House of Horrors Gauntlet Show is the On Fire Dallas Cowboys. They have yet to lose a game at home this year and they have outscored their opponents at home 198 to 60.

With the current state of the team, you would have to be betting with your heart and not your damn mind if you think the Seahawks have any real shot this Thursday. Stranger things have happened I suppose, and the NFL's lifeblood is parity, but until I see a significant change of direction in this team, I'm picking the opponent until further notice.

Aros' Fear(ful) Prediction: Seahawks 17 - Cowboys 35

Aros' Fearless Record: 6-5

Xxx

Reaction score

Just two weeks ago we were 6-3. Life was good. While we had much to improve on, we were clearly on the upswing. Then the Rams and 49ers happened. At 6-5, this team simply looks lost. Like a ship in a storm without a rudder. Even the eternal optimist Pete Carroll is coming as close as I have ever heard him calling out his coach(es).

Next up in this House of Horrors Gauntlet Show is the On Fire Dallas Cowboys. They have yet to lose a game at home this year and they have outscored their opponents at home 198 to 60.

With the current state of the team, you would have to be betting with your heart and not your damn mind if you think the Seahawks have any real shot this Thursday. Stranger things have happened I suppose, and the NFL's lifeblood is parity, but until I see a significant change of direction in this team, I'm picking the opponent until further notice.

Great post. My sentiments exactly. But I wear my heart on my sleeve. Hopefully we see Doctor Jekyl and not Mr. Hyde this time

scutterhawk

Reaction score
Great post. My sentiments exactly. But I wear my heart on my sleeve. Hopefully we see Doctor Jekyl and not Mr. Hyde this time
More like Hekel & Jekyll only not so funny lol
Even if the Seahawks Offense could manage to do better on the 3rd down conversions gig, the Defense is still whiffing on too many tackles.
Cowturds 31, Seahawks 17

morgulon1

Reaction score
I used to be able to say that Seattle would put up a scrap even if it was in defeat. This team scares me.
The offensive line doesn't have an identity and the defense is not awe inspiring. Even with the Free agent addition they coveted from Denver and our rent-a-player they gave up a 2nd rounder for.

Seattle 20
Dallas 28

YTD 4-7

Hawknight

Reaction score

Cowgirls 56
Genos Team 13

Jerhawk

Reaction score
Predictably, nothing changes. The Cowboys laugh while watching our game film, collectively asking "wait...is that it?"

Jody Allen continues to sip on her martinis on her private yacht, not knowing or caring what's going on with the Seahawks or Trailblazers.

Cowboys 34
Seahawks 10

RTD 5-6

AK49Hawk

Reaction score
I’m assuming the Seahawks have to pull their head out their ass sooner or later, hopefully sooner than later…
Seahawks 26
Jerry’s Kids 24

DeSeahawk

Reaction score
Dallas. 34
Hawks.12

4 more quarters without an offensive td . We are doomed. And I really hate when Jerry is happy. I'd like to put him in a big hamster ball filled with poo and roll him down a hill.

rawkhawk

Reaction score

I feel ya. The same roster. The same coaches. Oh, they did sign a former Cowboy. Like that'll help, so they should just phone it in. Why bother. My $0.02.