Hawks Screwed Themselves

hawksfansince90

Reaction score
2nd straight season Hawks screwed themselves out of 1st round bye with embarrassing losses to teams should have easily beaten. How do you lose to NFC East teams. Another Divisional playoff exist per usual keeping up the time honored tradition. JS & Pete can get to stepping and head for Detroit. I'm sick of all licking pee pee when it comes to Smiling Pete from this pathetic fan base and Seattle media.

TAB420

Reaction score
hawksfansince90":1vc90u18 said:
2nd straight season Hawks screwed themselves out of 1st round bye with embarrassing losses to teams should have easily beaten. How do you lose to NFC East teams. Another Divisional playoff exist per usual keeping up the time honored tradition. JS & Pete can get to stepping and head for Detroit. I've sick of all licking pee pee when it comes to Smiling Pete from this pathetic fan base and Seattle media.

This is a perfect example of why cousins shouldn't date.

Threedee

Reaction score
Packers and Saints would probably argue they threw a game away. It does happen. The Chiefs got embarrassed today. We can't all be the 1972 Dolphins.

potatohead33

Reaction score
So the games they won by the skin of their teeth (Cowboys, Vikings, Patriots) don't matter?

OP
OP
H

hawksfansince90

Reaction score
Threedee":1bl2e2p5 said:
Packers and Saints would probably argue they threw a game away. It does happen. The Chiefs got embarrassed today. We can't all be the 1972 Dolphins.

Nothing game for Chiefs.

ScottishHawk84

Reaction score
hawksfansince90":r52d89nw said:
2nd straight season Hawks screwed themselves out of 1st round bye with embarrassing losses to teams should have easily beaten. How do you lose to NFC East teams. Another Divisional playoff exist per usual keeping up the time honored tradition. JS & Pete can get to stepping and head for Detroit. I'm sick of all licking pee pee when it comes to Smiling Pete from this pathetic fan base and Seattle media.

Who da f*** is that guy??

getnasty

Reaction score
Packers lost to the Vikings and Saints lost to the Eagles. I say we wash everybodys bad losses and we still end up where we're at.

A_Biased_Fan

Reaction score
hawksfansince90":1nzs8rks said:

If we win it all, you don't deserve the happiness that comes with it.

OP
OP
H

hawksfansince90

Reaction score
potatohead33":3tgt8jf7 said:
So the games they won by the skin of their teeth (Cowboys, Vikings, Patriots) don't matter?

By that logic Hawks great start doesn't matter in which they pissed away 1st round bye and #1 seed. All the teams go through losing streaks but the way Hawks lost those games was a real embarrassment. Hawks got exposed by Giants of all teams.

BChawkfan

Reaction score
hawksfansince90":6vffk3gx said:
potatohead33":6vffk3gx said:

By that logic Hawks great start doesn't matter in which they pissed away 1st round bye and #1 seed. All the teams go through losing streaks but the way Hawks lost those games was a real embarrassment. Hawks got exposed by Giants of all teams.

Are your parents brothers by any chance?

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
Threedee":1iqhnbj1 said:
The Chiefs got embarrassed today.
No they didn't; they got all their backups a bunch of valuable playing time that will likely pay off the next time a starter goes down.

potatohead33

Reaction score
hawksfansince90":p05mzl60 said:
potatohead33":p05mzl60 said:

Not just the Giants, the Giants with Colt McCoy!

:sarcasm_off:

oldhawkfan

Reaction score
I would hate to be a guy who hates his team that finishes the season 12-4, wins the NFC West and is in the playoffs for the 9th time in 11 years. Good god man, enjoy some f-ing success!

3-2-16-4-6

Reaction score
BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! That’s all I got about this troll thread.

Reaneypark

Reaction score
Hawks are 12-4. I picked that as the best-case scenario at the start of the season.

hedgehawk

Reaction score
ScottishHawk84":393cqvth said:
hawksfansince90":393cqvth said:

Who da f*** is that guy??

Hahaha. Love the McGregor quote.

rcaido

Reaction score
Even if we beat the Giants we would still not get tie breaker against the Packers.

Latest posts