Hawks Screwed Themselves

TypeSly

Reaction score
Holy sh*t, this is the kind of post you get in your honor, after leading a team that you rebuilt a decade ago, to the most playoff appearances in the NFL during that time? A 12-4 season, struggling with a rotating list of injuries, and turning a historically bad defence into one of the best by season's end, and winning the toughest division for the first time in 4 years lol.

OP, if you're a "fan" of the Seahawks today, when and how did you start?

balakoth

Reaction score
hawksfansince90":2htrgqsr said:
2nd straight season Hawks screwed themselves out of 1st round bye with embarrassing losses to teams should have easily beaten. How do you lose to NFC East teams. Another Divisional playoff exist per usual keeping up the time honored tradition. JS & Pete can get to stepping and head for Detroit. I'm sick of all licking pee pee when it comes to Smiling Pete from this pathetic fan base and Seattle media.

How do you lose to a winless jets?

Your ramblings make no sense..

balakoth

Reaction score
TypeSly":s5x059f8 said:
Holy sh*t, this is the kind of post you get in your honor, after leading a team that you rebuilt a decade ago, to the most playoff appearances in the NFL during that time? A 12-4 season, struggling with a rotating list of injuries, and turning a historically bad defence into one of the best by season's end, and winning the toughest division for the first time in 4 years lol.

2013 when he finally got old enough for his father to tell him what to look for :(

Fernie Hawks Fan

Reaction score
hawksfansince90":15xduidb said:
2nd straight season Hawks screwed themselves out of 1st round bye with embarrassing losses to teams should have easily beaten. How do you lose to NFC East teams. Another Divisional playoff exist per usual keeping up the time honored tradition. JS & Pete can get to stepping and head for Detroit. I'm sick of all licking pee pee when it comes to Smiling Pete from this pathetic fan base and Seattle media.

I read this and now all I smell is burnt toast...smfh.

loafoftatupu

Reaction score
Apparently the OP has no lengthy experience as a fan of any football team.

When your favorite team has averaged 11 wins a season over the entire Wilson era, won 10 playoff games with a Super Bowl victory and is capable of beating any team at any time in any venue during that stretch and you want the staff to pack up and leave you are either off your rocker or clearly a troll with Red and Gold artifacts in the bedroom you occupy of granny's house.

sutz

Reaction score
I've been a fan since 1976 and I can't really remember a season where we didn't lose at least one game we "should" have won, well except for those 2-14 stinkers.

:yawn:

Nunya

Reaction score
hawksfansince90":1b8bd42s said:

Do you even football?

Appyhawk

Reaction score
Ranch in Flint Hills of Kansas, formerly NW Montan
hawksfansince90":19brua56 said:

Post looks like clickbait by an attention hound...who may have drank too much and has a bad headache.

loafoftatupu

Reaction score
sutz":2xrv0soc said:
I've been a fan since 1976 and I can't really remember a season where we didn't lose at least one game we "should" have won, well except for those 2-14 stinkers.

:yawn:

Heh... remember that Monday night game against Denver that season? The pure JOY in getting that second win?

Ya... after that season we looked at 8-8 as a blessing.

loafoftatupu

Reaction score
TypeSly":1q6ywqvy said:

He's not a fan of the Seahawks..... Just going out on a limb here.

jammerhawk

Reaction score
Don't play the fan card.

I know this fan and he's hard core, just posting a coulda woulda shoulda thread. All of us here quietly knew the loss to the Giants sucked big time and would bite at the end of the season.

The team lost to only the Cardinals, the Bills, the Rams, and the Giants. Without the Giants L The team would have won the bye. In a sense the team did screw itself but they still won when it counted save that bad L.

Moving forward I really lke how the team has come together and hope the nagging injuries to a few players doesn't manifest as a rate determining step in the post season tournament.

GO HAWKS!!!