Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Seahawks Free Agency Moves???

The Original Seattle Seahawks Fan Forum Community. There simply is NO substitute for Seahawks Talk, News, Rumors, Trades, and Analytics. LANGUAGE: PG-13
Seahawks Free Agency Moves???
Fri Mar 26, 2021 10:24 am
  • Hey guys!

My name is Squabo, I am a sports analyst and a diehard Seahawks fan! Now that we have released Reed and resigned Dunlap, what should Seattle do next in free agency??? I say we go after a versatile lineman in the draft, as well as another corner and a backup running back. [youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ekno3R2krJM&t=42s[/youtube]
    DJSquabo
    NET Bench Warmer

Re: Seahawks Free Agency Moves???
Fri Mar 26, 2021 11:15 am
  • I want Adrian Pederson, lol but no one else is on board. As is, the Hawks biggest need is a CB...like 8 of them!
    Hawks2022
    NET Rookie

Fri Mar 26, 2021 12:50 pm
  • Retaining KJ Wright is #1 priority after Dunlap is signed.
    Zap90
    NET Rookie

Fri Mar 26, 2021 10:00 pm
  • Versatile offensive lineman or defensive?
    Somos doces
    NET Practice Squad

Sat Mar 27, 2021 9:39 am
  • Signing Woods plugs any gap releasing Reed left us. This has been a great offseason so far.
    Need to look at CB. Not satisfied we're where we need to be there, but our improved defensive line should help take some of the heat off our secondary.
    I don't consider we are in NEED at RB, but if we get a shot at UDFA there is a kid that played at Kansas (opted out last season) who is small but has some serious skills. I liked JDMc who left for WFT and proceeded to eat us up when we played them. Poona could be our new JD and at a bargain rate.
    Appyhawk
    Silver Supporter
    Silver Supporter

Location: Ranch in Flint Hills of Kansas, formerly NW Montana.

Sat Mar 27, 2021 2:02 pm
  • Kick the tires on any C, DL, or CB out there.
    pittpnthrs
    NET Veteran

Sat Mar 27, 2021 2:17 pm
  • I'd be super jazzed over adding Geno Atkins, if it's any way possible he's not too expensive.
    Grahamhawker
    NET Veteran

Sat Mar 27, 2021 3:20 pm
  • Grahamhawker wrote:I'd be super jazzed over adding Geno Atkins, if it's any way possible he's not too expensive.

He looks to be gassed. Played in 8 games last year with only two tackles and one QB hit... no TFL or Sacks.

2018 was his last good year.
    onanygivensunday
    NET Veteran

Sat Mar 27, 2021 3:50 pm
  • DJSquabo wrote:Hey guys!

My name is Squabo, I am a sports analyst and a diehard Seahawks fan! Now that we have released Reed and resigned Dunlap, what should Seattle do next in free agency??? I say we go after a versatile lineman in the draft, as well as another corner and a backup running back. [youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ekno3R2krJM&t=42s[/youtube]

Trade Bobby for draft picks & Sam Darnold.
    FresnoHawk68
    NET Veteran

Sat Mar 27, 2021 5:41 pm
  • To me if they can re-sign both KJ and Quinton Dunbar they will have aced FA. Adding a another WR would be nice but isn’t really a high priority.

At present CB and C are the two areas which stick out to me. Am suspecting they are looking to draft a C and possibly a CB as well.
    jammerhawk
    * NET Moderator *

Sat Mar 27, 2021 6:04 pm
  • #56 Great spot for a Center, CB, or WR.
    FresnoHawk68
    NET Veteran

Sat Mar 27, 2021 6:09 pm
  • Appyhawk wrote:Signing Woods plugs any gap releasing Reed left us. This has been a great offseason so far.
    Need to look at CB. Not satisfied we're where we need to be there, but our improved defensive line should help take some of the heat off our secondary.
    I don't consider we are in NEED at RB, but if we get a shot at UDFA there is a kid that played at Kansas (opted out last season) who is small but has some serious skills. I liked JDMc who left for WFT and proceeded to eat us up when we played them. Poona could be our new JD and at a bargain rate.

Pooka Williams no brainer UDFA he ran a 4.38 forty on his Pro day. SF has met with him if they get him he’s going to be a problem if we don’t knock him out of the game.
    FresnoHawk68
    NET Veteran

Sat Mar 27, 2021 8:10 pm
  • If they aren’t trading Russ, I think they should sign AB. Signing Wright would be great. Nelson or Hayward at CB would also work, but they need to rework some contracts to free up some cap space.
    vonstout
    NET Starter

Sat Mar 27, 2021 8:26 pm
  • Quinton Dunbar please. Gonna be cheap and if can stay healthy would probably be our best outside CB. The guys was really good 2 years ago just couldn't stay healthy last year.
    getnasty
    NET Veteran

Sun Mar 28, 2021 8:20 am
  • onanygivensunday wrote:
    Grahamhawker wrote:I'd be super jazzed over adding Geno Atkins, if it's any way possible he's not too expensive.

He looks to be gassed. Played in 8 games last year with only two tackles and one QB hit... no TFL or Sacks.

2018 was his last good year.

Ewww. That's not good! Maybe not then.
    Grahamhawker
    NET Veteran

Sun Mar 28, 2021 9:36 am
  • jammerhawk wrote:To me if they can re-sign both KJ and Quinton Dunbar they will have aced FA. Adding a another WR would be nice but isn’t really a high priority.

At present CB and C are the two areas which stick out to me. Am suspecting they are looking to draft a C and possibly a CB as well.

If they go thru the draft, likely neither of those will be serviceable in year one as is usually the case.

Our FAs that we've got? They're ok as bridges until they get hurt, and maybe its trial by fire for said rooks, or maybe Pete just decides they're still not ready, like he did with Collier by healthy-scratching him.

Either way, I'm starting to get pessimistic about being in win-now mode for the next year. I see it more like "maintenance mode" and hoping that we're not cellar dwellers of the West in 2021.
    SantaClaraHawk
    NET Veteran

It is currently Sat Apr 10, 2021 6:09 pm

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ SEATTLE SEAHAWKS FOOTBALL ]

Information