Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Warren Moon: Seahawks and Wilson divorce close

The Original Seattle Seahawks Fan Forum Community. There simply is NO substitute for Seahawks Talk, News, Rumors, Trades, and Analytics. LANGUAGE: PG-13
  • John63 wrote:
    misfit wrote:
    Maelstrom787 wrote:
    John63 wrote:
    okay I don't recall any place were any of that was said. and FYI

Wilson had a 93 Qb rating the 2nd half of the season that is not struggling, Not as good as first half but far from struggling

Passer rating, not QB rating.

Are we talking Dilfers QBR? that stat is terrible

ahh anything over 90 is considered really good. 85 is avg

Not for starters. 23 guys notched a passer rating 90 or above.
    Maelstrom787
    NET Veteran

• Maelstrom787 wrote:
    John63 wrote:
    misfit wrote:
    Maelstrom787 wrote:
    Passer rating, not QB rating.

Are we talking Dilfers QBR? that stat is terrible

Good for them, maybe eventually they change the standards till Then over 90 is still considered really good and 85 is avg.

oh and one more thing only 22 had qb rating over 90 and out of then only 20 played more than 10 games. However, none of that again changes the FACT that over 90 is considered really good.

But since you don't like that says as it does not help your position allow me the other stats

QBR Wilson had a 2nd half(last 8 games) qbr of 65 again really good.

Also this is my last reply to you, since its obvious you want to change the rules to suit your agenda ie even though all the experts say 90+ QB rating is really good,, but you want to try to say it is not because Wilson did it. I no longer have time for you., So foe you go. Please foe me too.
    John63
    NET Veteran

• I guess that means there are a lot of "really good" QBs in the league, so relatively, Russ was way behind the pack last year. I guess the others just stepped up their game to surpass Russ, so there should be lots of options out there for us to improve.
    pinksheets
    NET Veteran

• pinksheets wrote:I guess that means there are a lot of "really good" QBs in the league, so relatively, Russ was way behind the pack last year. I guess the others just stepped up their game to surpass Russ, so there should be lots of options out there for us to improve.

Maybe. Maybe not. Last 8 checked there were only 2 in the top 10 in qb rating, tds, yards, qbr, and complt % so that list is not as big as u think. And fyi Wilson was 1 on the 2.
    John63
    NET Veteran

• John63 wrote:
    Maelstrom787 wrote:
    John63 wrote:
    misfit wrote:Are we talking Dilfers QBR? that stat is terrible

Good for them, maybe eventually they change the standards till Then over 90 is still considered really good and 85 is avg.

oh and one more thing only 22 had qb rating over 90 and out of then only 20 played more than 10 games. However, none of that again changes the FACT that over 90 is considered really good.

But since you don't like that says as it does not help your position allow me the other stats

QBR Wilson had a 2nd half(last 8 games) qbr of 65 again really good.

Also this is my last reply to you, since its obvious you want to change the rules to suit your agenda ie even though all the experts say 90+ QB rating is really good,, but you want to try to say it is not because Wilson did it. I no longer have time for you., So foe you go. Please foe me too.

Again, you're talking about passer rating. It's not QB rating, its passer rating. I think QBR is generally a better stat to evaluate overall play, and Russell isn't a 65 guy. He's capable of much more. You can't deny that he had a subpar last half of the season for his capability.

Also, chill with the "agenda" crap. I have no agenda. I am on record with the belief that Russell is a legitimate top-5 NFL quarterback, and I'm not backing off of that. I am correcting your faulty statistical analysis and your incorrect idea of an average passer rating.

You're pulling these numbers out of your butt. An 85 passer rating is not average. If it were, 26 guys wouldn't be above the mark. I don't care what the "experts" say, and PS, none of them say that.
    Maelstrom787
    NET Veteran

• Oh look, more Russ sucks, no he doesn't talk. Joy
    SoulfishHawk
    NET Pro Bowler

Previous

It is currently Sat May 08, 2021 5:42 pm

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ SEATTLE SEAHAWKS FOOTBALL ]

Information