Hawks resign P Michael Dickson for 4 years

A-Dog

Reaction score
Wonder how much this lowers the 2021 cap hit. Perhaps a precursor to an aquisition?

Let's do Adams now!

Maelstrom787

Reaction score
If there was ever such a thing as Franchise Punter material, it's Dickson.

Jville

Reaction score
Special Teams led the way in 2020. These are the best of times. :2thumbs:
E3EtyKIVcAEwehhformatjpgname360x360
E3EtyR5VcAABnhBformatjpgname360x360
[urltargetblank]https://www.seahawks.com/news/seahawks-sign-punter-michael-dickson-to-four-year-contract-extension[/urltargetblank]

pmedic920

Reaction score
Makes me Happy.

Don’t think of a punter much but he’s definitely a good/great one.
IMHO letting him go over a few bucks would be stupid.

sutz

Reaction score
Last thing a team wants is a punter they can't count on. Great job here!

Palmegranite

Reaction score
He'll be a difference maker in this year's run to the championship final.

Seahawker86

Reaction score
Having a great punter AND a kicker is so important. I haven't been satisfied with our kicker since Hauschka left. Myers had a pretty good year for us last year. Hopefully the two of them are good for us for the new few years.

Dickson can do some amazing things with the ball. If he has a year like he did for us his rookie year thats going to help us out each game immensely

kf3339

Reaction score
This is a very good extension for our pro bowl punter! He is worth every penny.

But it sure would be nice if posters knew the difference between resigning and re-signing. Just saying.

OP
OP
Fox0r

Fox0r

Reaction score
kf3339":3hsmvcay said:

But it sure would be nice if posters knew the difference between resigning and re-signing. Just saying.

Are you really this miserable of a person?

I have 16 years of education and graduated from a four-year university. Are you really assuming I do not know the difference between resign and re-sign, because I omitted a hyphen? Are you that ignorant, or just a troll looking to stir up drama?

There's a difference between not knowing the meaning between two words and not caring enough to add a hyphen to a word on a message board topic title.

Holy Christ, this guy.

Spohawks

Reaction score
4 years - 14 Million. Best money the Hawks have spent all off season. With his enormous bombs and perfect corner punts he is quietly the 2nd or 3rd MVP of the team.

HawaiiD

Reaction score
Right on "BIG BALLS" Dickson!

Sent from my HD1925 using Tapatalk

Palmegranite

Reaction score
Fox0r":3rh0nq61 said:
kf3339":3rh0nq61 said:

I have 16 years of education and graduated from a four-year university. Are you really assuming I do not know the difference between resign and re-sign, because I omitted a hyphen? Are you that ignorant, or just a troll looking to stir up drama?

There's a difference between not knowing the meaning between two words and not caring enough to add a hyphen to a word on a message board topic title.

Holy Christ, this guy.

Yeah, but the missing hyphen, however the reason for the omission, really changes the meaning of this thread.

The Seahawks are not forcibly or otherwise pushing out their probowl punter, but a quick read says just that.

Just fix it. If just to brighten the day a bit for all of the miserable souls on this site.

pmedic920

Reaction score
Palmegranite":1iu1yx92 said:
Fox0r":1iu1yx92 said:
kf3339":1iu1yx92 said:

Holy Christ, this guy.

Yeah, but the missing hyphen, however the reason for the omission, really changes the meaning of this thread.

The Seahawks are not forcibly or otherwise pushing out their probowl punter, but a quick read says just that.

Just fix it. If just to brighten the day a bit for all of the miserable souls on this site.

Or, you could just overlook the mistake and move along.

I’ll ask you this, what’s worse/ more damaging to a tread, a misspelled word/typographical error or half a dozen posts rambling about the indiscretion?

If you truly care, I’d suggest a simple PM to alert the offender that he made a mistake and may want to correct it.

Seymour

Reaction score
Palmegranite":grbyjuao said:
Fox0r":grbyjuao said:
kf3339":grbyjuao said:

Holy Christ, this guy.

Come on people. Nothing is changed. There is only one meaning for resign or re-sign when you read it was for 4 years! :177692:

chris98251

Reaction score
pmedic920":3p56hsc0 said:
Palmegranite":3p56hsc0 said:
Fox0r":3p56hsc0 said:
kf3339":3p56hsc0 said:

Holy Christ, this guy.

Or, you could just overlook the mistake and move along.

I’ll ask you this, what’s worse/ more damaging to a tread, a misspelled word/typographical error or half a dozen posts rambling about the indiscretion?

If you truly care, I’d suggest a simple PM to alert the offender that he made a mistake and may want to correct it.

You have no authority here, Roland has to make the call.