Seahawks vaccination rate

Status
Not open for further replies.

Keyhawk

Reaction score
Not sure if this is posted somewhere else on this site. Curious, what is the Seahawks vaccination rate presently?

sutz

Reaction score
I don't think it has been announced lately. Last I heard it was below the league minimum.

Hopefully, the guys come through and get the shots. Would hate to have to forfeit a game because of that.

Maelstrom787

Reaction score
Over 90%. One of the best in the league. Word is that the coaching staff is at 100% vaccination.

[tweet]https://twitter.com/CorbinSmithNFL/status/1418659821943885826[/tweet]

[tweet]https://twitter.com/bcondotta/status/1418661024262025217[/tweet]
Pete Carroll continues to run a model organization.

massari

Reaction score
sutz":7nh1tq95 said:
Would hate to have to forfeit a game because of that.
Wow had no idea this rule was in place. Also:

In addition, players on both teams will not be paid for the lost contest, and the team responsible for the cancelled game due to unvaccinated players will cover financial losses and be subject to potential discipline from the Commissioner's office.
Teams won't be punished if an outbreak occurs if vaccinated. Seems weird. You'd have to be crazy not to get vaxxed with those rules in place.

[tweet]https://twitter.com/D7_Reed/status/1418300477041561605[/tweet]

sutz

Reaction score
Maelstrom787":d6djv9lh said:
Over 90%. One of the best in the league. Word is that the coaching staff is at 100% vaccination.

[tweet]https://twitter.com/CorbinSmithNFL/status/1418659821943885826[/tweet]

[tweet]https://twitter.com/bcondotta/status/1418661024262025217[/tweet]
Pete Carroll continues to run a model organization.
Excellent news. I hadn't seen this yet. Loving that the guys are conscientious about this. :2thumbs:

Spohawks

Reaction score
Heart disease? Number 1 killer in the U.S.A.!
Covid 99.5+ survivable.

NFL: Lets keep our guys safe!
Owners: Great! Should we force cutting out red meat?
NFL: No, Force vaccines for covid.
Owners: There are peer reviewed studies that show covid vaccine kills 2 people for every 3 people it saves. How about we focus on saving the most amount of lives possible.
NFL: Nope, but lets also guilt shame/bully the non vaxers into vaxing by costing their teammates money. But lets make sure to segragate the vaxers so if they spread the virus, they are not harmed in any way.
Owners: You know what? I love it!

Maelstrom787

Reaction score
Spohawks":2niwr75o said:
Covid 99.5+ survivable.

Owners: There are peer reviewed studies that show covid vaccine kills 2 people for every 3 people it saves. How about we focus on saving the most amount of lives possible.
NFL: Nope, but lets also guilt shame/bully the non vaxers into vaxing by costing their teammates money. But lets make sure to segragate the vaxers so if they spread the virus, they are not harmed in any way.

No one cares. This discussion is about the Seahawks vaccination rate. Conversate with yourself in your own head instead of derailing threads.

OP
OP
K

Keyhawk

Reaction score
Thank you all for the replies to this post. Over 90% vaccinated. Excellent. Go Hawks

scutterhawk

Reaction score
Spohawks":x2hfr2hv said:
Covid 99.5+ survivable.

99.5 survivable WITH VACCINES.
My YOUNGER Brother-in-law died with heart failure, Brought On Because He Contracted COVID-19...Now, his heart MIGHT have made it through the attack had it not been for the EXTRA drag put on it by the Virus.
There are no GOOD EXCUSES for NOT getting as much PROTECTION as possible.
My Brother died a day before his Birthday...He was a STAY AT HOME, that had the unfortunate luck of having an anti-Vaxer stranger, brought into HIS HOME, by his Son, who refused to believe that there was any real danger, because of SAID ANTI-VAXER STRANGERS BLATHERINGS.

Hawkstorian

Reaction score
Lots of serious medical conditions -- heart disease, cancer, diabetes, etc. etc. are not contagious. It would seem this is a distinction most people would understand.

balakoth

Reaction score
Sorry no person above.. its still 99.5 survival rate for people who contract covid.. this has NOTHING TO do with the vaccines. Derp

SantaClaraHawk

Reaction score
Florio, ESPN are saying 14 teams are over 85 percent vaccinated. The Chiefs came out today and said they'd exceeded 90 percent too.

That said, it is still important for our vaxed players and others to step up the public approach, put on their socials that they've been vaxed. It's time for players to show they won't be part of an issue causing not only a forfeit but the other team's players not getting paid. It shows responsibility and accountability not only to their team but to their fans (and might add, those that bet for or against them in the legalized gambling NFL is involved in).

SantaClaraHawk

Reaction score
cymatica":1738lxae said:
https://childrenshealthdefense.org/...wsuit-halt-covid-vaccines-cdc-vaccine-deaths/

Read the attached 67 page motion, or at least some of it. I'm truly disgusted that so many people are just going along with this and then have the nerve to ridicule those that do not want to get a shot for legitimate concerns.

So they filed a suit. That's proof of nothing.

Why AREN'T you glad we're at 90 percent Cym? That means competitive advantage from the league. And it also means at that level that we're not going to have whole position groups knocked out. We're not the ones who would forfeit.

What about this displeases you?

sutz

Reaction score
cymatica":13jnhh9q said:
https://childrenshealthdefense.org/...wsuit-halt-covid-vaccines-cdc-vaccine-deaths/

Read the attached 67 page motion, or at least some of it. I'm truly disgusted that so many people are just going along with this and then have the nerve to ridicule those that do not want to get a shot for legitimate concerns.
I'd venture to guess that less than 10% of the population have legitimate medical reasons to not get the shots. Probably far less.

:229031_shrug:

Hawkpower

Reaction score
Spohawks":g0bio5k1 said:
Covid 99.5+ survivable.

Well said.

The reaction continues to get stranger and stranger

Remember when Pete Carroll and others were going to start getting 15 yard penalties for having their mask slip below their nose??

Remember when we used to sit our deliveries in the garage for a week to let the covid die off of them??? :lol: :lol:

The things we accept as normal in the moment that seem absolutely bizarre when we get better perspective

SantaClaraHawk

Reaction score
sutz":1nkoohc2 said:
cymatica":1nkoohc2 said:

I'd venture to guess that less than 10% of the population have legitimate medical reasons to not get the shots. Probably far less.

:229031_shrug:

Not even people with anaphylactic reactions are medically disqualified from finishing vaccination. A writer wrote about having to go to the ER after first shot of Pfizer for that. She had her doctor administer a dose of J&J while she was being monitored. She's fine.

Even with cancer patients and the immunocompromised, we go ahead because it CAN'T HURT. It can only help.

Again, why wouldn't any Seahawks fan decry our team at 90 percent, vaccinated or not? They play by rules set by the league and those rules give them a competitive advantage.

SantaClaraHawk

Reaction score
pittpnthrs":9rpmrkf0 said:
I expect some players to sit out due to vaccinations. Looks like Hopkins is having issues with the decision. Fournette said he wont get it. Others have weighed in. I expect the NFL to back off on their stance once a few stars do sit out.

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/318 ... future-nfl

I don't as 4 in 5 players have already started vaccination. If a Cole Beasley or DeAndre Hopkins decide to AWOL from work, then they can't continue to get paid. Up to them but most people would rather get paid.

sutz

Reaction score
[vimeo][/vimeo]
SantaClaraHawk":3qirssud said:
pittpnthrs":3qirssud said:
I expect some players to sit out due to vaccinations. Looks like Hopkins is having issues with the decision. Fournette said he wont get it. Others have weighed in. I expect the NFL to back off on their stance once a few stars do sit out.

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/318 ... future-nfl

I don't as 4 in 5 players have already started vaccination. If a Cole Beasley or DeAndre Hopkins decide to AWOL from work, then they can't continue to get paid. Up to them but most people would rather get paid.
Holdouts don't get paid. :twisted:

Status
Not open for further replies.