More then Likely

chris98251

Reaction score
If Pete decides to step away from the sidelines he still will remain in the front office as President of Football Operations, now what would that mean is the question, he has his hands in everything still, picking coach, team direction, input on Draft picks and trades, Coach, GM would still answer to him.

He is a healthy 70 year old at least in appearance and has a lot of energy, I am not sure he could step away from the game, in fact I would think any coach would be looking over their shoulder as well. He would have no qualms about coming back to the sidelines if things looked like they were not working.

TheLegendOfBoom

Reaction score
chris98251":eqjhssap said:
If Pete decides to step away from the sidelines he still will remain in the front office as President of Football Operations, now what would that mean is the question, he has his hands in everything still, picking coach, team direction, input on Draft picks and trades, Coach, GM would still answer to him.

He is a healthy 70 year old at least in appearance and has a lot of energy, I am not sure he could step away from the game, in fact I would think any coach would be looking over their shoulder as well. He would have no qualms about coming back to the sidelines if things looked like they were not working.
I’d still take him no longer coach and then see how it plays out. Still better than keeping him as coach.

No matter if he is in an executive position.

Have to try some kind of change.

It beats staying the same.