Seahawks hand Jaguars their BIGGEST LOSS of the Season

W

Welshers

Say what you want, yes it is the Jaguars. But they have never lost by more than 18 this year before today. Also they have never scored less than 13 before today. They scored the least they have all season. Our D has played well last couple weeks. We dominated them with a backup QB and them coming off their bye while we came off a demoralizing short week. This team is ALIVE folks

Stud

Reaction score
You also scored about the least amount against Jacksonville than other teams did, so there's that.

OP
OP
W

Welshers

Stud":3hijoosd said:
You also scored about the least amount against Jacksonville than other teams did, so there's that.
That's a flat out lie. Only 2 teams have scored more than 31 against the Jags this year. Why lie like that? Also, why are you here? You clearly aren't a Seahawk fan. Why waste your time doing this?

Rat

Reaction score
Sucked for them to lose their best player in the first quarter.

I'm not exactly going to Vegas and betting on our SB odds, but we did what we needed to do. Losing would have basically been season over. Absolutely brutal game after the bye. Hope the coaches have them prepared.

OP
OP
W

Welshers

hgwellz12":dgf6kf5u said:
Fans of other wack ass teams that spend all their time on this forum have mental problems and should probably be on a threat list.
Very well said. It's legitimately concerning as to why someone would do this...

toffee

Reaction score
Welshers":2xxnmdgn said:
Stud":2xxnmdgn said:
That's a flat out lie. Only 2 teams have scored more than 31 against the Jags this year. Why lie like that? Also, why are you here? You clearly aren't a Seahawk fan. Why waste your time doing this?
What's a few harmless lies when those could lead to firing of Pete and freeing of Russ?

Sent from my IN2017 using Tapatalk

pinksheets

Reaction score
Jags are bad, for sure, but the team looked good on both sides of the ball. Geno got into a rhythm and was on fire, though he blatantly lacks the ability to escape that Russ has. That being said, the offense sustained drives and helped limit the defense's time on the field, which has otherwise been a problem all year with either QB.

Jville

Reaction score
toffee":2e86w1jl said:
Welshers":2e86w1jl said:
Stud":2e86w1jl said:
What's a few harmless lies when those could lead to firing of Pete and freeing of Russ?

There is no such thing as a harmless lie.

And, here is another fact ................. [tweet]https://twitter.com/BradyHenderson/status/1454948503591866370[/tweet]
.................................... it's a beautiful day.

Scorpion05

Reaction score
Today was a really good win for a team playing with their backup QB. For sure. Also good to see Pete let the passing game lead the way.

That said, watching that game..did it feel like the Seahawks beat them down? Or did it feel like the Jaguars were just really, really bad?

The second half of last season we played some bad QBs. Trevor Lawrence looked lost out there. Probably didn't help that Schotty has a predictable scheme and Pete knew how to defend it.

xray

Reaction score
I admit that I picked the Jags in this game .i really thought that Lawrence would shine . The Hawks won a game they should of won . A win is a win . The count down is now...a 10-7 season is bottom line . IMO

LTH

Reaction score
one game at a time... they are going to bring it back...

LTH

Donn2390

Reaction score
toffee":39zw2tw7 said:
Welshers":39zw2tw7 said:
Stud":39zw2tw7 said:

Sent from my IN2017 using Tapatalk
Always good to hear from a true hater talking smack about the best coach the Hawks have ever or ever will have. Someday you are going to be in for some very long, cold winters praying for any kind of victory. You are not a football fan, however there are some choice words that do describe you..

scutterhawk

Reaction score
Jville":17g1gwjw said:
toffee":17g1gwjw said:
Welshers":17g1gwjw said:
Stud":17g1gwjw said:

There is no such thing as a harmless lie.

And, here is another fact ................. [tweet]https://twitter.com/BradyHenderson/status/1454948503591866370[/tweet]
.................................... it's a beautiful day.
He's also beaten every other Quarterback in the League, for most completions of attempted passes so far this season.
I also think Schotty, & Bevell likely used the last two weeks to prepare for Pete Ball, & was caught with their knickers down, and helplessly watched as Geno Smith played a sensational game. :lol:

Jerhawk

Reaction score
Stud":1fpt6s1p said:

Great contribution to the forum. Nice job.

Good win today. They played well in all 3 phases

ZagHawk

Reaction score
Outside of running it 3 straight times at the goal line against a stacked box. The Hawks played a very good game on all three sides of the ball. That being said, I'd like to see similar outings against Non-Jaguar teams before I'm convinced this team has turned a corner vs it just being a case of fool's gold. Pressure was involved, but there were some pretty bad passes by the opposing QB as well as non catches that favored the Seahawks and would have changed the game entirely.

I am also thankful Geno did manage that 4th and goal, if that got stuffed too or the Hawks went for a kick...ooof you could imagine how greatly that would have changed momentum in the game too.

Latest posts