Winning vs GB might be the only way to keep Wilson...

Tokadub

Reaction score
I don't see a scenario where Wilson will stay with this team if we lose vs GB. We would be looking at around an 8-9 record at best if we lose that game.

If we win vs Green Bay we are looking at an around 9-8 record and we might make the playoffs.

I think making the playoffs is a minimum requirement to keep Wilson this off-season... and I think we need to win this game to make the playoffs.

THIS MIGHT BE THE MOST IMPORTANT SINGLE NON PLAYOFF GAME IN THE CARROLL + WILSON ERA...

Unless you believe Wilson will stay if we don't make the playoffs.

rcaido

Reaction score
Win or lose at GB, we still make the playoffs.

The only teams ahead of us right now are the Panthers (4-5)& Falcons(4-4)....The Saints will probably start losing too. They all play each other. They also have to play the Bills, Cardinals, & Bucs. The team i worry about most are the Eagles, since they have a cakewalk schedule

As long as Wilson finger doesn't affect his throwing, we should be good. I think we split games w/ the Rams & Cardinals.

SlickRick

Reaction score
"Black Haired guy go by chief? Black haired guy go in the water, shark in the water."
"29 Kids go into the water, 22 Kids come out of the water. The Ice Cream Man, He gets the rest. April the 9th, Half past four P.M."
"Have you seen a sharks eyes chief? Their kinda like dolls eyes, all black and lifeless like."

Like the majority of the forum is saying, Wilson gets what Wilson wants & if he wants out..... He"ll get out. Contracts don't mean much anymore in the NFl with people leaving early with years left on their contracts. One big joke I'll tell ya.

toffee

Reaction score
rcaido":34v960hh said:
Win or lose at GB, we still make the playoffs.

The only teams ahead of us right now are the Panthers (4-5)& Falcons(4-4)....The Saints will probably start losing too. They all play each other. They also have to play the Bills, Cardinals, & Bucs. The team i worry about most are the Eagles, since they have a cakewalk schedule

As long as Wilson finger doesn't affect his throwing, we should be good. I think we split games w/ the Rams & Cardinals.
This could be likely scenario.

Sent from my IN2017 using Tapatalk

TwistedHusky

Reaction score
It would be pretty amazing if we could split the games with Rams & Cards.

Not sure I can see that unless they have a bunch of starters out again.

While it is possible for us to win in GB, we generally don't.

Banking on that is pretty crazy.

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
GeekHawk":1633en4h said:
How about this scenario where we keep him: He's under contract. That oughta do it.

Your logic has no place here. Everyone knows one game out of Russell's entire career in Seattle coming up this weekend in Green Bay that he may or may not play in will decide his entire professional future.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Exactly. I mean, Losing to one of the best teams in the NFL, on the road, with what could very well be a rusty Russ..........he's clearly gone if they don't win.

LTH

Reaction score
Is this one of those times when I should make an appointment with my therapist? LMAO!!!!

LTH

nwHawk

Reaction score
Take a step back from the ledge… it’ll be ok!

bmorepunk

Reaction score
It's the year 2025.

Threads pop up on SEAHAWKS.NET stating that there is no way Wilson will be on the team in the coming season because Pete Carroll is still the coach. Threads pop up stating the only way he continues to play here is if he wins a particular game during the season.

nwHawk

Reaction score
Wonder how this forum will feel after OBJ goes to Green Bay and plays with Erin boy against our loved Hawks?

Seymour

Reaction score
Amazing!!!!!

Wilson's entire career in Seattle comes down to beating 1 team in 1 game in a year they have a losing record. :roll:

I suggest to put down the bong and the Ding-Dongs.

Seymour

Reaction score
SoulfishHawk":1s251erg said:
do not DRINK the bong water

Too late!!

But if your going to do it, please chase it with some Lysol at least to disinfect it. :irishdrinkers: