Do Not Sell My Personal Information

While I’d like to see what Russ looks like

The Original Seattle Seahawks Fan Forum Community. There simply is NO substitute for Seahawks Talk, News, Rumors, Trades, and Analytics. LANGUAGE: PG-13
  • Without PC’s interference and philosophy’s holding him back, I’m tired of the “hero ball” $h!t where he hangs to the ball way too long and takes sacks. I’m tired of yelling “throw the ****ing BALL!” at my TV every 3 plays.

Love Russ and what he’s done for us, but he’s becoming one dimensional.

I’m starting to head into the “blow it up” camp. Everyone gone, coaches, GM, players, front office, Madge from accounting, everyone needs to go. Never thought I’d get to that point.
    Sports Hernia
    NET Ring Of Honor

• Sports Hernia wrote:Without PC’s interference and philosophy’s holding him back, I’m tired of the “hero ball” $h!t where he hangs to the ball way too long and takes sacks. I’m tired of yelling “throw the ****ing BALL!” at my TV every 3 plays.

I’m starting to head into the “blow it up” camp. Everyone gone, coaches, GM, players, front office, Madge from accounting, everyone needs to go. Never thought I’d get to that point.

So you do realize he has been throwing short 60- 70% of the time. And you do realize he is top 10 in TTT. Yes he does try to throw long sometimes however u do need to keep the defense honest and you also need to look at down and distance.yoy will find alot of his long throws are 3rd and long. Not all but alot. If u look at his sacks taken in this game prior to the 4th qtr he was hit in under 2.5 seconds.

Now he made some mistakes today, as did everyone but the while hero ball and TTT is very exaggerated
    John63
    NET Veteran

• John63 wrote:
    Sports Hernia wrote:Without PC’s interference and philosophy’s holding him back, I’m tired of the “hero ball” $h!t where he hangs to the ball way too long and takes sacks. I’m tired of yelling “throw the ****ing BALL!” at my TV every 3 plays.

So you do realize he has been throwing short 60- 70% of the time. And you do realize he is top 10 in TTT. Yes he does try to throw long sometimes however u do need to keep the defense honest and you also need to look at down and distance.yoy will find alot of his long throws are 3rd and long. Not all but alot. If u look at his sacks taken in this game prior to the 4th qtr he was hit in under 2.5 seconds.

Now he made some mistakes today, as did everyone but the while hero ball and TTT is very exaggerated

Thoughts on what announcer said? Russ can not read defenses.
    Shanegotyou11
    NET Veteran

• Shanegotyou11 wrote:
    John63 wrote:
    Sports Hernia wrote:Without PC’s interference and philosophy’s holding him back, I’m tired of the “hero ball” $h!t where he hangs to the ball way too long and takes sacks. I’m tired of yelling “throw the ****ing BALL!” at my TV every 3 plays.

Thoughts on what announcer said? Russ can not read defenses.

Not just an announcer, a former pro bowl, all pro NFL linebacker turned announcer.
    PNW
    NET Veteran

• Kurt Warner and Terry Bradshaw also have mentioned it. I guess hall of fame QB's are wrong also though, it's Pete's fault.
    FloridaSeahawk18
    NET Rookie

• Sports Hernia wrote:I’m starting to head into the “blow it up” camp. Everyone gone, coaches, GM, players, front office, Madge from accounting, everyone needs to go. Never thought I’d get to that point.

I'm at that point too. From the owner to the water boy. Blow it up.
    pittpnthrs
    NET Veteran

• FloridaSeahawk18 wrote:Kurt Warner and Terry Bradshaw also have mentioned it. I guess hall of fame QB's are wrong also though, it's Pete's fault.

With multiple OCs our QB shows the same deficiencies, because of the head coach who gives him the ability to change any play at the line. "Don't you dare throw to those open receivers or make quick throws! Isn't there tight coverage down the sideline or a sack to run into if you can't make a decision? That's Peteball!"
    pinksheets
    NET Veteran

It is currently Mon Dec 06, 2021 6:51 pm

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ SEATTLE SEAHAWKS FOOTBALL ]

Information