Our season is more or less over from playoff perspective. Everything that could have gone wrong has went wrong, we still have games to play, let's talk about what the team can do to get some benefit out of those games:
1. Experiment on OL, Brown is expensive and showing every bit of his age. Sit him, try out our young tackles or at least let them earn some experience. Swap position on guards, rotate RT too. If there are FA linemen, sign them and kick their tires in real games.
2. Run run run, two teams that won yesterday, 9ers ran 42 pass 22; and Eagles ran 50, pass 24. Run our existing RBs and sign some FA to test. Time to play Peteball.
3. With the above, sit Russ, he is clearly not himself. Pete needs to grow a pair and be the HC, this is time to sit Russ no matter what he says. Play Geno, heck if there are intriguing FA QBs, sign them and try.
4. Let us play Waldron ball under Geno. We have the luxury now that this season's record doesn't matter anymore. If Shane's system doesn't show sign of hope, start shopping for a new OC.
5. Try Brooks, let him play some middle LB.
6. May be time to play less of Dunlap, and let some of your youngsters play.
Finishing the season with three wins or 7 wins, is will losing season. Let's make some lemonade.