NEED TO BENCH RUSS WILSON

HawkOG70’

Reaction score
By halftime on Sunday if he stinks up the joint. He needs to either lead, follow or get the fuhk outta the way. He makes too much to stink as bad as he has for the past year. By him choosing to come back early really messed up chemistry. Hopefully he stinks bad enough for Pete to finally peel off the blinders and put Geno in. Smith is a better, more accurate option at this point.

BChawkfan

Reaction score
You should just get used to Russ playing no matter how good or bad he smells.
Pete wont pull him.

pittpnthrs

Reaction score
Really messed up the chemistry? Do you mean losing? If so, Russ hasent messed up anything.

pittpnthrs

Reaction score
BChawkfan":259iqnkj said:
Pete wont pull him.

Because he still gives the team the best chance at winning. These people calling for Geno are delusional.

snowleopard

Reaction score
I agree with benching Wilson. He wants to leave, there is no secret in that. He is not going to risk a serious injury for the sake of a team he is leaving. Trade him now and put Smith in. This season is a write off already. The signing of Petersen was a real backward step.

Hockey Guy

Reaction score
Thank god you were able to post the 10th "Bench Russ" thread on the front page.

I'd hate for your opinion to get lost in any of those other threads.

LTH

Reaction score
pittpnthrs":3jqw9lgf said:
BChawkfan":3jqw9lgf said:
Pete wont pull him.

Because he still gives the team the best chance at winning. These people calling for Geno are delusional.

I just think people are VERY reactionary... the truth is we DON"T know what's happening between Pete and Russ. Thats just a fact. The board is split some think it's on Russ some think it's on Carroll. Maybe it's on both. all of it is speculation and I'm not saying it's bad to speculate because it's not, it's just that that's what it is.

I think there could be some strife in the locker room and there might even be some disagreement between Russ and Carroll and even Waldron, but everything is weird right now because the team is on a skid. everybody is feeling down. This team REALLY needs a win badly.

My gut feeling on it is when you have a franchise QB coming off of injury he needs a chance to get back into rhythm. I'm unsure how Pete and Waldron might be dealing with the read issues and or any ego, issues and I don't think it's to Wilson's advantage not to play well because he is not happy. It's not like any sort of trade is going to happen now.

I don't see what advantage Carroll would have pulling Russ. From Carrolls perspective, he needs to get Wilson playing well and the only way to do that is to play him. I don't think the injury at this point is going to be a huge factor if he was going to pull Wilson to let the finger heal, he should have done it the first couple of games vs GB and AZ .

LTH

OP
OP
H

HawkOG70’

Reaction score
LTH":3fbw3wvu said:
pittpnthrs":3fbw3wvu said:
BChawkfan":3fbw3wvu said:
Pete wont pull him.

I just think people are VERY reactionary... the truth is we DON"T know what's happening between Pete and Russ. Thats just a fact. The board is split some think it's on Russ some think it's on Carroll. Maybe it's on both. all of it is speculation and I'm not saying it's bad to speculate because it's not, it's just that that's what it is.

I think there could be some strife in the locker room and there might even be some disagreement between Russ and Carroll and even Waldron, but everything is weird right now because the team is on a skid. everybody is feeling down. This team REALLY needs a win badly.

My gut feeling on it is when you have a franchise QB coming off of injury he needs a chance to get back into rhythm. I'm unsure how Pete and Waldron might be dealing with the read issues and or any ego, issues and I don't think it's to Wilson's advantage not to play well because he is not happy. It's not like any sort of trade is going to happen now.

I don't see what advantage Carroll would have pulling Russ
. From Carrolls perspective, he needs to get Wilson playing well and the only way to do that is to play him. I don't think the injury at this point is going to be a huge factor if he was going to pull Wilson to let the finger heal, he should have done it the first couple of games vs GB and AZ .

LTH
Russ lost his teammates due to selfishness by coming back early. He also isn't processing coverages quick enough to be effective. Romo pointed out a multitude of mistakes by Wilson in the Packer game and Wilson is no longer recognizable as a player. He also wants to leave. I don't want a guy that doesn't want to be here. We need to trade Wilson to the Dolphins for Tua, Giseki and 2 firsts. Period