Loooong time 'hawks fan, 1st post here!

silverss

Reaction score
So I don’t know why it took me so long to find this great site and get onto this board!

Been a fan since The Boz days (yes it was he who steered me into cheering for the hawks – go figure!). Very excited about this season!

Being from Toronto, great to see some Seahawks fans from T.O. posting. Totally pumped as I will be taking in my first Seahawks game this Sunday against Barf-alo and I had to find some ‘local’ fans. Taking my 12 year old boy to his first NFL game. If you see us in the 200’s acting as the 12th man, say hi!!

GO ‘HAWKS!

BeerHawker

Reaction score
There will be at least a few of us at the Fox and Fiddle (17 Fort York, a block east of Rogers Centre) taking in the early games. Kids are welcome there (and even Boz fans are also!) I will be in a Wilson jersey. My son in a gaudy lime green Trufant jersey.

Sarlacc83

Reaction score
Welcome to the most rambunctious, up and down, and fun football site on the net. (Yeah, you heard me.)

hawker84

Reaction score
welcome aboard.. "The Boz" best hair cut back in the day.. represent the 12th man well, and glad to hear your son is going.. a true hawk fan in the making. beautiful thing..

rjdriver

Reaction score
Taking your 12 year old son to a Hawks game. Doesn't get any better. Make sure you save up that someday you can take him to see a home game. It will be like a Holy pilmigrage. The clink is Mecca

Welcome to .Net

OP
OP
silverss

silverss

Reaction score
Thanks guys!
Seems like a great & knowledged bunch here.

& when we plan next year for our annual "boys" weekend, I make sure that get out to Seattle for a game. Hopefully the Canucks will be playing the Leafs by then!
:)

sam1313

Reaction score
Welcome!

I was a fan long before Boz, but I bought that jerk's book before he flamed out faster than half a birthday candle. Ughhh...

ottawahawkfan

Reaction score
My first post here as well. I will be at the Toronto game with my 6 year old in section 228. I finally replaced by Tatupu jersey with a new Earl Thomas. Love the new Nike jerseys! Was really hoping to get a Mebane but the shipping to Canada is outrageous and I got a great deal on the #29. My son will be rocking the retro Hasselbeck. My last Hawks game attended was the 2008 season opener in Buffalo when Lynch scored on a 21 yard run for the Bills and the end result was not pretty. Will be different this time. SEA! :thirishdrinkers:

OP
OP
silverss

silverss

Reaction score
sam1313":1cibiz93 said:
Welcome!

I was a fan long before Boz, but I bought that jerk's book before he flamed out faster than half a birthday candle. Ughhh...

Well said lol!

I was a teenager then and needed to follow a team. Wanted to be different (at the time it was either Raiders, Cowboys, or Steelers). He was in the limelight and had his 15 minutes of fame.
He turned into one of the biggest flops in the NFL.
'nuff about that.

Can't wait for Sunday...