Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Incredibly Excited!

Welcome Seattle Dragons and XFL. More Football! LANGUAGE: PG-13
Incredibly Excited!
Sun Feb 16, 2020 11:04 pm
  • The past two weeks I have eaten my own words where I thought the XFL would be a bust - again. However, I am glad to be proven wrong thus far. The product is solid. The crowds will continue to expand and show up. Of course, no surprise Seattle leads the league in attendance and rabid fans. LOVE the Seahawk ties from Zorn to Largent, hell even Winston Moss being a coach for another XFL team...But most importantly the product looks like the real deal.

Thinking I might go to the next game. Looks like a blast! For the love of football!
    Aros
    [[ .NET Godfather ]]

Re: Incredibly Excited!
Mon Feb 17, 2020 12:27 am
  • Aros wrote:The past two weeks I have eaten my own words where I thought the XFL would be a bust - again. However, I am glad to be proven wrong thus far. The product is solid. The crowds will continue to expand and show up. Of course, no surprise Seattle leads the league in attendance and rabid fans. LOVE the Seahawk ties from Zorn to Largent, hell even Winston Moss being a coach for another XFL team...But most importantly the product looks like the real deal.

Thinking I might go to the next game. Looks like a blast! For the love of football!

They are also showing it’s possible to have decent to good officiating. I love the transparency via live audio and video communication between the on field official and the booth review official.
    Sports Hernia
    NET Ring Of Honor

Mon Feb 17, 2020 5:32 am
  • There were moments in the first half where fans were frustrated due to the lack of offense. 2nd half we got what we wanted. I think this is pretty good football.
    Wenhawk
    .NET Owner

Mon Feb 17, 2020 6:25 am
  • Wenhawk wrote:There were moments in the first half where fans were frustrated due to the lack of offense. 2nd half we got what we wanted. I think this is pretty good football.

At least we're used to that sort of thing! :mrgreen:
    GeekHawk
    US Navy ET Nuc

Mon Feb 17, 2020 8:07 am
  • I am finding XFL games to be surprisingly enjoyable to watch -- even more so than many recent NFL games -- the occasional rough moments notwithstanding. Hats off to everyone responsible for its conception, rules, and production. Well done.
    Ruminator
    NET Veteran

Mon Feb 17, 2020 12:08 pm
  • I also am enjoying the XFL. I've watched every game.
    flippyflea
    Silver Supporter
    Silver Supporter

It is currently Thu Oct 22, 2020 7:50 pm

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ SEATTLE DRAGONS & XFL ]

Information