Seahawks Open Offseason Workouts "Excited About The Future"

Jville

Reaction score

Seahawks Open Offseason Workouts "Excited About The Future" >>> https://www.seahawks.com/news/seahawks-open-offseason-workouts-excited-about-the-future

Vaqn6kxbsmoia03q0hrr

Like Brooks, Barton pointed to the team's culture as a reason he's optimistic about this team in 2022: "The culture is huge. That's why I love this place. The culture is amazing here. That just ties back to the energy. Everyone's positive, everyone's upbeat. Everyone wants to win. It's just a winning attitude, a winning culture."
For defensive players, another reason for excitement this offseason will be the chance to learn what is expected to be a pretty significantly different defense under first-year defensive coordinator Clint Hurtt and two new assistants, associate head coach-defense Sean Desai and passing game coordinator/defensive backs coach Karl Scott.
"It's exciting," Brooks said. "It's different than what we had last year, so the faster we learn it, grow into it, it will be a good deal for us."

Last edited:

Appyhawk

Reaction score
Ranch in Flint Hills of Kansas, formerly NW Montan

Seahawks Open Offseason Workouts "Excited About The Future" >>> https://www.seahawks.com/news/seahawks-open-offseason-workouts-excited-about-the-future

Vaqn6kxbsmoia03q0hrr
Good on you JVille! I was going to make a post on the same topic titled Same Culture, Different Day. The point is that the guys we have BELIEVE. They are bought in and fully intend to insure that things are looking up in Seahawk world. So long as that is the case they have a chance to make it happen. Go Seahawks!

Rah rah. But we need a QB...and an O Line...and...

IndyHawk

Reaction score
Love it..No Russ drama
No superstars thinking they are above the team to do this.
I want the hungry attitude back and it starts here.
Football Nfl GIF by Seattle Seahawks

Hawknight

Reaction score
Love it..No Russ drama
No superstars thinking they are above the team to do this.
I want the hungry attitude back and it starts here.
Football Nfl GIF by Seattle Seahawks
I loved Russ as the QB, but the off season drama I will not. Whenever it's decided, I think a new QB face will be beneficial for this team with their desire to make a difference. For whatever reason, I always thought Russ was above the glamor (always seen at the children's hospital) and ego's that go with popularity and success...I figured he was different somehow, but over time, it was not the case. Looking forward to a new younger team and seeing what they can do.