Fire Sean Payton

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
The previously 7-1 Saints lose to the previously 1-7 Falcons at home. Talk about playing down to the opponent.

While we're at it let's fire Andy Reid for losing to the previously 4-5 Titans too.

Maulbert

Reaction score
hawksfansinceday1":23q6nk4l said:
The previously 7-1 Saints lose to the previously 1-7 Falcons at home. Talk about playing down to the opponent.

While we're at it let's fire Andy Reid for losing to the previously 4-5 Titans too.

I'm assuming this is a shot at the usual gameday twaddle from the 'FIRE PETE!' idiots.

pmedic920

Reaction score
Maulbert":13qcxxb2 said:
hawksfansinceday1":13qcxxb2 said:

I'm assuming this is a shot at the usual gameday twaddle from the 'FIRE PETE!' idiots.

How astute.

12AngryHawks

Reaction score
So the Falcons can go on the road and beat the Saints with Drew Brees, but the Seahawks can't beat them with Bridgewater at home? Fire Pete!!!

:sarcasm_off:

getnasty

Reaction score
12AngryHawks":2paepkue said:
So the Falcons can go on the road and beat the Saints with Drew Brees, but the Seahawks can't beat them with Bridgewater at home? Fire Pete!!!

:sarcasm_off:

and hire Dan Quinn?

Maulbert

Reaction score
pmedic920":8b4buhqk said:
Maulbert":8b4buhqk said:
hawksfansinceday1":8b4buhqk said:

How astute.

Be fair. It's not always easy to read sarcasm online.

OP
OP
H

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
Maulbert":3aeaje7r said:
pmedic920":3aeaje7r said:
Maulbert":3aeaje7r said:
hawksfansinceday1":3aeaje7r said:

How astute.

Be fair. It's not always easy to read sarcasm online.
:mrgreen:

Hockey Guy

Reaction score
At least our coach doesn't have his punter throw a pass, intercepted no less, from deep in his own end trailing by 7 late in the 3rd quarter.

Now that's what I call innovation. I'd rather the game pass by my coach than him do that shit.

OP
OP
H

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
Hockey Guy":22r3ec4c said:
At least our coach doesn't have his punter throw a pass, intercepted no less, from deep in his own end trailing by 7 late in the 3rd quarter.

Now that's what I call innovation. I'd rather the game pass by my coach than him do that shit.
Yep and worst of all they showed the pass by formation before actually trying it so the stealers were prepared for the pass. But hey, McVay is young and the game hasn't "passed him by".

Tinymac2

Reaction score
The Falcon fans must be pissed they only won by 17. If it’s not a blowout, it really shouldn’t count.

5_Golden_Rings

Reaction score
hawksfansinceday1":3ny9tyzl said:

When your qb throws for over 440 yards, 3 tds and no ints and you still lose, the coach is failing somewhere...

Check out the Chiefs yards per carry allowed. Mein Gott. Henry had 8.2. Wow.

JustTheTip

Reaction score
Maulbert":2lq54tba said:
hawksfansinceday1":2lq54tba said:

Funny part is that it is not the "'FIRE PETE!' idiots" that make thread after thread about it, each one more pathetic than the last.

OP
OP
H

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
JustTheTip":18cntk4i said:
Maulbert":18cntk4i said:
hawksfansinceday1":18cntk4i said:

Funny part is that it is not the "'FIRE PETE!' idiots" that make thread after thread about it, each one more pathetic than the last.
Yeah but at least we're not as pathetic as the people who said it in the first place.

JustTheTip

Reaction score
hawksfansinceday1":1rhyeik0 said:
JustTheTip":1rhyeik0 said:
Maulbert":1rhyeik0 said:
hawksfansinceday1":1rhyeik0 said:

Yeah but at least we're not as pathetic as the people who said it in the first place.

Ah, the rubber/glue defense. Always a classic.

OP
OP
H

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
JustTheTip":3f54y43a said:
hawksfansinceday1":3f54y43a said:
JustTheTip":3f54y43a said:
Maulbert":3f54y43a said:

The truth defense. Even more classic
You know what else is classic, the deflection defense. It does tend to be a defense that children use but I wouldn't expect anything else from someone who endlessly has the need to get the last word, also the trait of a child. But do carry on.

Fire Pete!

JustTheTip

Reaction score
hawksfansinceday1":3j3avwl8 said:
JustTheTip":3j3avwl8 said:
hawksfansinceday1":3j3avwl8 said:
JustTheTip":3j3avwl8 said:

The truth defense. Even more classic
You know what else is classic, the deflection defense. It does tend to be a defense that children use but I wouldn't expect anything else from someone who endlessly has the need to get the last word, also the trait of a child. But do carry on.

Fire Pete!

The truth is that you are not interested in the truth but rather your opinion being the truth. Most of the people who would like to see Pete gone have never advocated for firing him at all let alone in the middle of the season. So when you say FIRE PETE idiots you aren't even really referring to the people you think that you are.

Though I don't know for sure (making it an assumption and opinion) I also think that most people who want to see Pete move out of the coaching role do not think the rest of the people are idiots for thinking he should not. Like I said, I see way more new chest-thumping threads from the keep Pete crowd from the time for Pete to go crowd.

And you are right, I am not averse to continuing a conversation simply because somebody says I have to have the last word. I am married, I learned long ago that I do not need to have the last word. What I find comical is somebody accusing me of that starting new threads on the subject. I did notice you avoided responding to me in the last thread you accused me of needing to have the last word. I was wondering which way you would go with that. But you didn't really make your point because instead of responding there you continued to state your opinion as fact and then finally created yet another new thread on the same conversation. Kudos on trying to disguise it further by putting it in the NFL NATION forum instead of the main forum though.