Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Vic Beasley will sign with the Titans

Discuss any and all NFL-related topics. Ex-Seahawks fall into NFL topics. LANGUAGE: PG-13
Vic Beasley will sign with the Titans
Tue Mar 17, 2020 12:44 pm
  • Gio
    NET Rookie

• Dang he was one i would have like to see Seattle sign. On to Floyd and Griffin or trade for Ryan Kerrigan if we don't sign Clowney to reasonable deal.
    getnasty
    NET Veteran

• Seattle is dragging their feet. They need to be hunting some of these pass rushers.
    Seahawk_Dan
    NET Veteran

• My gut tells me a trade is coming for the cat from Jacksonville and then will sign Bruce Irvin to a team-friendly deal. Clowney is probably too expensive, but the longer he stays on the market, the better for us.

I'm also thinking re-signing Al Woods and Quintin Jefferson will happen at some point.
    RockinHawks
    NET Veteran

• RockinHawks wrote:My gut tells me a trade is coming for the cat from Jacksonville and then will sign Bruce Irvin to a team-friendly deal. Clowney is probably too expensive, but the longer he stays on the market, the better for us.

I'm also thinking re-signing Al Woods and Quintin Jefferson will happen at some point.

Yannick might be slightly cheaper then Clowney but it won't be much and you don't lose a pick or picks signing Clowney. I'm not saying it doesn't happen but if it does Sesttle must not think much of Clowney.
    getnasty
    NET Veteran

It is currently Tue Sep 29, 2020 2:03 pm

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ NFL NATION ]

Information