Battle of the birds

94Smith

Reaction score
Probably better if Seahawks would have won for niners wildcard chances...

94Smith

Reaction score
My god this place sounds like you guys are 1-5 instead of 5-1. Yes Wilson is still mvp favorite and yes you are still leading the division . Cardinals are actually pretty good this year and Murray is shifty

OP
OP
Washington49er

Washington49er

Reaction score
3 INTs for Wilson, not often you see that. Took some big shot, gonna feel it in the morning.

hawks85

Reaction score
94Smith":3dnh0kdr said:
My god this place sounds like you guys are 1-5 instead of 5-1. Yes Wilson is still mvp favorite and yes you are still leading the division . Cardinals are actually pretty good this year and Murray is shifty

This F'ing defense is so god damn bad. It doesn't natter how good wilson is, we will not win a SB let alone advance in the playoffs this D, and no one will convince me otherwise. Norton is a F'ing terrible garbage ass DC, and needs to be replaced. This D has been bad since that idiot has been DC here, and our pass rush this year is worse than last year.

bigskydoc

Reaction score
That's how it is around here after a loss. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

As you stated, Russ is still leading the MVP race, although the creepy looking dude from Wisconsin is now back to breathing down Russ's neck.

We are still a historically good offense. Our defensive plan for the season has been forced to the shelf by injuries, and we don't have a DC who can go off script. We will get some players returning in the next few weeks.

We knew this 4 week stretch was going to be a murderers row for all the teams in the NFCW, and it will be a roller coaster ride for all of us. Every NFCW team will look back with some degree of regret when this stretch of conference play is over.

I had the NFCW as a 2 horse race (Cards and Hawks) before the season. While the Rams are looking better than I expected, I think Goff returns to form when he gets into the conference games.

It wouldn't surprise me in the slightest to see all NFCW teams with a 3-3 record in the conference, but I suspect the Niners and Rams will go 2-4.

The cream will rise, and home field will be critical for poat-season success for the Hawks. I don't see us beating the Packers in Green Bay in January.

Lots of season ahead, and last night's game really didn't bother me that much, of course that might have been because my girl got impatient, and completely distracted me during the OT period. :twisted: