Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Is it gonna be Rams vs PackRefs?

Discuss any and all NFL-related topics. Ex-Seahawks fall into NFL topics. LANGUAGE: PG-13
Is it gonna be Rams vs PackRefs?
Fri Jan 15, 2021 4:37 pm
  • I dunno, I just don’t see the refs covering for the Packers cuz its the LOS ANGELES Rams. Does Goodell see it as a positive to piss off LA people?
    Mizak
    NET Veteran

Re: Is it gonna be Rams vs PackRefs?
Fri Jan 15, 2021 5:09 pm
  • Mizak wrote:I dunno, I just don’t see the refs covering for the Packers cuz its the LOS ANGELES Rams. Does Goodell see it as a positive to piss off LA people?

LA Rams to St louis and back to LA.

Oakland Raiders to L.A back to Oakland then Las Vegas.

L.A.Chargers to San Diego back to L.A..

NFL has pissed off L.A. a lot, most telling was when they allowed Georgia to be the Rams owner and expunging Carrolls Kids from the Franchise.
    chris98251
    .NET Hijacker

Re: Is it gonna be Rams vs PackRefs?
Sat Jan 16, 2021 1:56 pm
  • chris98251 wrote:
    Mizak wrote:I dunno, I just don’t see the refs covering for the Packers cuz its the LOS ANGELES Rams. Does Goodell see it as a positive to piss off LA people?

LA Rams to St louis and back to LA.

Oakland Raiders to L.A back to Oakland then Las Vegas.

L.A.Chargers to San Diego back to L.A..

NFL has pissed off L.A. a lot, most telling was when they allowed Georgia to be the Rams owner and expunging Carrolls Kids from the Franchise.

Well, I think the LA Football Clippers only played their charter season in LA because their facilities in Sahn Diahgo weren't ready yet. They were intended to be an SD team until Spanos moved them up the street when he couldn't reach a public financing deal.
    Threedee
    NET Veteran

It is currently Fri Mar 05, 2021 10:02 pm

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ NFL NATION ]

Information