Do Not Sell My Personal Information

NFL bans non-player staff from interacting unless vaccinated

Discuss any and all NFL-related topics. Ex-Seahawks fall into NFL topics. LANGUAGE: PG-13

  • Lets see how this plays out, this is the first I have heard, vaccinate or don't come to work situation and it's a very visible employer.
    chris98251
    .NET Hijacker
     
    Posts: 35647
    Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 11:52 pm
    Location: Renton Wa.


  • The memo also makes it clear how they'll be dealing with players. There's a union, so they're not outright telling them to get the vax. But without it, they'll be everyday testing, wearing the contact tracers, not sitting with other guys in the cafeteria, and all this. They're already telling them their life will suck way more than their peers who got the vax.

    Carrot and stick. All employers will be doing this if they sense an advantage, and so will the employees. Silicon Valley might be an exception, but they are because after a year, employers have seen that their devs do JUST FINE AND BETTER not being in a fishbowl supervised by dumb HR types who know nothing about tech.
    SantaClaraHawk
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 8637
    Joined: Fri Sep 18, 2015 11:17 am


  • chris98251 wrote:Lets see how this plays out, this is the first I have heard, vaccinate or don't come to work situation and it's a very visible employer.

    I imagine this will end up in court eventually. There are far too many legal/ethical ramifications for this not to.
    knownone
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 2807
    Joined: Tue Sep 07, 2010 12:10 am


  • This is getting ridiculous. Right now it's just inconvenience, soon it will be mandatory to work. No one should agree to this, especially when the vaccines were rushed and the J&J shot was just suspended after several cases of blood clots. There's a reason why these companies have zero liability
    cymatica
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 1601
    Joined: Thu Dec 25, 2014 8:40 am


  • cymatica wrote:This is getting ridiculous. Right now it's just inconvenience, soon it will be mandatory to work. No one should agree to this, especially when the vaccines were rushed and the J&J shot was just suspended after several cases of blood clots. There's a reason why these companies have zero liability


    Again the JJ vaccine is being linked to 7 cases, it's not like it's 1 in every 10 people, they are saying 1 in maybe a million or so. The issue is it shows up 5 to 13 days after the shot, also so far it has just been happening in women.
    chris98251
    .NET Hijacker
     
    Posts: 35647
    Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 11:52 pm
    Location: Renton Wa.


  • cymatica wrote:This is getting ridiculous. Right now it's just inconvenience, soon it will be mandatory to work. No one should agree to this, especially when the vaccines were rushed and the J&J shot was just suspended after several cases of blood clots. There's a reason why these companies have zero liability


    ...this thread is in danger of veering into political territory...

    ...but the J&J Vaccine issue is LITERALLY 1 in a million and seen in women alone.
    Marvin49
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 7144
    Joined: Tue Dec 18, 2012 2:34 pm


  • Other industries are going down the same path:

    https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/sal ... 08395.html

    As to the nfl and how this latest ruling is interpreted?

    The 49ers will probably take the lead on this with a "100 percent of our team has been vaccinated. Do your part, stay safe" campaign. They almost have to, because the odds that Santa Clara County will follow the SF Giants' lead. They almost have to given that Santa Clara County evicted them while they were following the rules.
    SantaClaraHawk
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 8637
    Joined: Fri Sep 18, 2015 11:17 am


  • My job has offered employees $125 and a day off with pay if they show their vaccination card. I'm still not going to get it. I figured that's just the first step to try and get people to comply with getting the vaccine who haven't gotten it yet. Who knows what they'll do next with the people who still aren't vaccinated.
    SeahawkFrost
    NET Starter
     
    Posts: 378
    Joined: Sun Mar 04, 2007 2:29 am
    Location: Shelton


  • SeahawkFrost wrote:My job has offered employees $125 and a day off with pay if they show their vaccination card. I'm still not going to get it. I figured that's just the first step to try and get people to comply with getting the vaccine who haven't gotten it yet. Who knows what they'll do next with the people who still aren't vaccinated.


    Well workplaces have pretty much been greenlighted to do what they want. And the nfl already is.

    Look realistically at how the nfl is setting this up. It won't be realistic for players who won't vax to keep competitive while held to 2020 protocols. Like, for instance, not having the same amount of f2f with their peer group.
    SantaClaraHawk
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 8637
    Joined: Fri Sep 18, 2015 11:17 am


  • Yeah it will be interesting to see how this plays out. If there are any players that refuse to get the vaccine.
    SeahawkFrost
    NET Starter
     
    Posts: 378
    Joined: Sun Mar 04, 2007 2:29 am
    Location: Shelton


  • chris98251 wrote:
    cymatica wrote:This is getting ridiculous. Right now it's just inconvenience, soon it will be mandatory to work. No one should agree to this, especially when the vaccines were rushed and the J&J shot was just suspended after several cases of blood clots. There's a reason why these companies have zero liability


    Again the JJ vaccine is being linked to 7 cases, it's not like it's 1 in every 10 people, they are saying 1 in maybe a million or so. The issue is it shows up 5 to 13 days after the shot, also so far it has just been happening in women.


    Even if that was the only issue, these vaccines were most certainly rushed, and we have zero knowledge of how they will affect us long term with zero liability for these companies. It's extremely ignorant and dangerous to push this on people
    cymatica
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 1601
    Joined: Thu Dec 25, 2014 8:40 am


  • cymatica wrote:
    chris98251 wrote:
    cymatica wrote:This is getting ridiculous. Right now it's just inconvenience, soon it will be mandatory to work. No one should agree to this, especially when the vaccines were rushed and the J&J shot was just suspended after several cases of blood clots. There's a reason why these companies have zero liability


    Again the JJ vaccine is being linked to 7 cases, it's not like it's 1 in every 10 people, they are saying 1 in maybe a million or so. The issue is it shows up 5 to 13 days after the shot, also so far it has just been happening in women.


    Even if that was the only issue, these vaccines were most certainly rushed, and we have zero knowledge of how they will affect us long term with zero liability for these companies. It's extremely ignorant and dangerous to push this on people



    True, we can grow a longer pen15, a third Eye, get younger, we don't know. But what we do know is without a vaccine many will die because ass wipes won't wear a mask, won't sanitize, and don't care if they spread it if they don't have symptoms.
    chris98251
    .NET Hijacker
     
    Posts: 35647
    Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 11:52 pm
    Location: Renton Wa.


  • chris98251 wrote:
    cymatica wrote:
    chris98251 wrote:
    cymatica wrote:This is getting ridiculous. Right now it's just inconvenience, soon it will be mandatory to work. No one should agree to this, especially when the vaccines were rushed and the J&J shot was just suspended after several cases of blood clots. There's a reason why these companies have zero liability


    Again the JJ vaccine is being linked to 7 cases, it's not like it's 1 in every 10 people, they are saying 1 in maybe a million or so. The issue is it shows up 5 to 13 days after the shot, also so far it has just been happening in women.


    Even if that was the only issue, these vaccines were most certainly rushed, and we have zero knowledge of how they will affect us long term with zero liability for these companies. It's extremely ignorant and dangerous to push this on people



    True, we can grow a longer pen15, a third Eye, get younger, we don't know. But what we do know is without a vaccine many will die because ass wipes won't wear a mask, won't sanitize, and don't care if they spread it if they don't have symptoms.


    Well, that. And the fact that sports is already "pushing this" on fans. You have to be vaxed (fully vaxed meaning you're two weeks past your last injection) or have a very recent test. In every other interaction, it's been expected that the same or better would apply to employees and players.

    Each unvaccinated person has 20 times more risk of getting covid. And the more of them they are, the more a business disadvantage there is. Which in NFL translates to individual dollars especially given their protocol.
    SantaClaraHawk
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 8637
    Joined: Fri Sep 18, 2015 11:17 am


  • chris98251 wrote:
    cymatica wrote:
    chris98251 wrote:
    cymatica wrote:This is getting ridiculous. Right now it's just inconvenience, soon it will be mandatory to work. No one should agree to this, especially when the vaccines were rushed and the J&J shot was just suspended after several cases of blood clots. There's a reason why these companies have zero liability


    Again the JJ vaccine is being linked to 7 cases, it's not like it's 1 in every 10 people, they are saying 1 in maybe a million or so. The issue is it shows up 5 to 13 days after the shot, also so far it has just been happening in women.


    Even if that was the only issue, these vaccines were most certainly rushed, and we have zero knowledge of how they will affect us long term with zero liability for these companies. It's extremely ignorant and dangerous to push this on people



    True, we can grow a longer pen15, a third Eye, get younger, we don't know. But what we do know is without a vaccine many will die because ass wipes won't wear a mask, won't sanitize, and don't care if they spread it if they don't have symptoms.


    I think it's sad that when people bring up legitimate concerns, the mob of uninformed like to post strawman arguments that only serve the purpose to ridicule those who are concerned. It's also sad that people still lecture about masks when they do not protect against covid, according to actual science and real data.

    Go ahead though, mock away if it makes you feel like a hero
    cymatica
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 1601
    Joined: Thu Dec 25, 2014 8:40 am


  • cymatica wrote:
    I think it's sad that when people bring up legitimate concerns, the mob of uninformed like to post strawman arguments that only serve the purpose to ridicule those who are concerned. It's also sad that people still lecture about masks when they do not protect against covid, according to actual science and real data.

    Go ahead though, mock away if it makes you feel like a hero


    Remember that S&C coach out of Baltimore who ended up infecting dozens of Ravens players? That's why the NFL is making the staffers vaccinate. That's the stick approach.

    The players have a strong union so the NFL is not doing that to them, but such players will be restricted from f2f downtime severely. That's a competitive disadvantage that any player will realize. That's the carrot approach.

    You are free to feel the way you do about vaccination or mandatory testing. Or masks. But you won't be getting into any sporting event without a mask and one or the other.
    SantaClaraHawk
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 8637
    Joined: Fri Sep 18, 2015 11:17 am


  • cymatica wrote:
    chris98251 wrote:
    cymatica wrote:
    chris98251 wrote:
    Again the JJ vaccine is being linked to 7 cases, it's not like it's 1 in every 10 people, they are saying 1 in maybe a million or so. The issue is it shows up 5 to 13 days after the shot, also so far it has just been happening in women.


    Even if that was the only issue, these vaccines were most certainly rushed, and we have zero knowledge of how they will affect us long term with zero liability for these companies. It's extremely ignorant and dangerous to push this on people



    True, we can grow a longer pen15, a third Eye, get younger, we don't know. But what we do know is without a vaccine many will die because ass wipes won't wear a mask, won't sanitize, and don't care if they spread it if they don't have symptoms.


    I think it's sad that when people bring up legitimate concerns, the mob of uninformed like to post strawman arguments that only serve the purpose to ridicule those who are concerned. It's also sad that people still lecture about masks when they do not protect against covid, according to actual science and real data.

    Go ahead though, mock away if it makes you feel like a hero


    Not straw man, I bet you think the vaccine has a microchip and will tell Bill Gates all your life's info and have not got it yet.

    They vetted it, yes rushed but what close to 3 million dead that we know about in the world?

    So those 7 had a reaction, you would rather the Virus run rampant and do a mass kill off plague like while they take 5 to ten years to do the slow approach I guess, so lets see maybe 100 million or maybe a billion or more dead because it was created to fast for you.

    The masks to help they have done experiments, you have to wear it correctly not just over your mouth, and not with side vents because it restricts air flow.

    Maybe they should have just sent out memos to those interested, let all the stupid idiots die and create jobs burning the bodies.
    chris98251
    .NET Hijacker
     
    Posts: 35647
    Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 11:52 pm
    Location: Renton Wa.


  • Oi.

    I don’t want to insult anyone and I won’t name call, but it is frustrating as hell to read post from people calling everyone else ignorant and “not knowing the facts” about the vaccine when they don’t either. It was rushed? No $h!t. That’s what you do when people are dying. You don’t hold back for 6 months while people die.

    We don’t know the long term? Even if that’s true, which is no different than any other vaccine, then IMO its selfish as all hell to let everyone else take that chance to reach herd immunity and sit back in the cheap seats criticizing.

    This isn’t a matter of simply having a different opinion. People choosing not to get vaccinated has a material effect on everyone else. The more people sit in the sidelines, the longer this lasts. I just had my brother in law lose both his father and sister to Covid on the same day. Spare me the difference of opinion. This is all hands on deck.

    Be a part of the solution or shut the F up.

    Me? I got my first Pfizer shot at Levi’s Stadium yesterday. I’d rather contribute to the solution.
    Marvin49
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 7144
    Joined: Tue Dec 18, 2012 2:34 pm


  • There does seem to be a holier than thou element at play here. If people don't want to get vaccinated, they should have that choice. I know that is not ideal for the rest of us, but we shouldn't shame people for not wanting to take on what they believe to be a serious risk.

    Furthermore, if NFL teams don't want their employees around the facility until they are vaccinated, they should have that choice. Also, employees should have a right to challenge any mandate in the court of law. This is, of course, how democracies function.

    There are risks associated with vaccines; however, those risks do not scale. Viruses, on the other hand, do scale. There are multiplicative effects caused by those who are not vaccinated, which increases the risk of more infections. Whereas vaccines only carry risk localized to the individual. It is important to remember that vaccines do not prevent transmission, so just being vaccinated does not mean you are not spreading the virus.
    knownone
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 2807
    Joined: Tue Sep 07, 2010 12:10 am


  • People have been dying for decades and they haven't rushed influenza A B C vaccines or the 7 strains of pneumonia vaccines that.. simply still don't work that well (Some how this COVID vaccine protects against mutations? hrmmm)

    Before COVID hit last year, 75k people were dying every week at the height of the season due to complications while having the flu and pneumonia with a total of 523k dead in our country from those two in just 5 months.

    Good thing a ton of people screen shot and saved the data, because as it got further into this pandemic, pages with all the pertinent transparent information, started vanishing. I don't disagree that COVID is an issue, but... yeah.

    While calling others ignorant is totally off base, lets be real. Some of us can use Data, some of us use Komo News 4 :shrug:

    Just how the world works.
    balakoth
    NET Rookie
     
    Posts: 251
    Joined: Mon Nov 11, 2019 5:41 pm


  • chris98251 wrote:
    cymatica wrote:This is getting ridiculous. Right now it's just inconvenience, soon it will be mandatory to work. No one should agree to this, especially when the vaccines were rushed and the J&J shot was just suspended after several cases of blood clots. There's a reason why these companies have zero liability


    Again the JJ vaccine is being linked to 7 cases, it's not like it's 1 in every 10 people, they are saying 1 in maybe a million or so. The issue is it shows up 5 to 13 days after the shot, also so far it has just been happening in women.
    Well then I guess I’m fine with it. Lol.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    HawkinNY
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 622
    Joined: Tue Nov 24, 2009 6:12 am
    Location: Long Island, NY


  • SeahawkFrost wrote:My job has offered employees $125 and a day off with pay if they show their vaccination card. I'm still not going to get it. I figured that's just the first step to try and get people to comply with getting the vaccine who haven't gotten it yet. Who knows what they'll do next with the people who still aren't vaccinated.
    It’s just the beginning. But I’m done trying to fight it anymore. Let’s put chips under our skin and be followed 100% or the time by our government. Let’s also give up every single right we have left. I don’t care. People are to stupid to see what’s going on so why should I or anyone bother. It’s always a conspiracy theory until it’s true right? To many people do whatever they are told. Should be fun watching how far they will go.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    HawkinNY
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 622
    Joined: Tue Nov 24, 2009 6:12 am
    Location: Long Island, NY


  • HawkinNY wrote:
    SeahawkFrost wrote:My job has offered employees $125 and a day off with pay if they show their vaccination card. I'm still not going to get it. I figured that's just the first step to try and get people to comply with getting the vaccine who haven't gotten it yet. Who knows what they'll do next with the people who still aren't vaccinated.
    It’s just the beginning. But I’m done trying to fight it anymore. Let’s put chips under our skin and be followed 100% or the time by our government. Let’s also give up every single right we have left. I don’t care. People are to stupid to see what’s going on so why should I or anyone bother. It’s always a conspiracy theory until it’s true right? To many people do whatever they are told. Should be fun watching how far they will go.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


    Don't need chips, they have Cell Phones, your on a computer and GPS in cars you have cards with chips in them that track everything you purchase and where.
    chris98251
    .NET Hijacker
     
    Posts: 35647
    Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 11:52 pm
    Location: Renton Wa.


  • chris98251 wrote:
    cymatica wrote:
    chris98251 wrote:
    cymatica wrote:
    Even if that was the only issue, these vaccines were most certainly rushed, and we have zero knowledge of how they will affect us long term with zero liability for these companies. It's extremely ignorant and dangerous to push this on people



    True, we can grow a longer pen15, a third Eye, get younger, we don't know. But what we do know is without a vaccine many will die because ass wipes won't wear a mask, won't sanitize, and don't care if they spread it if they don't have symptoms.


    I think it's sad that when people bring up legitimate concerns, the mob of uninformed like to post strawman arguments that only serve the purpose to ridicule those who are concerned. It's also sad that people still lecture about masks when they do not protect against covid, according to actual science and real data.

    Go ahead though, mock away if it makes you feel like a hero


    Not straw man, I bet you think the vaccine has a microchip and will tell Bill Gates all your life's info and have not got it yet.

    They vetted it, yes rushed but what close to 3 million dead that we know about in the world?

    So those 7 had a reaction, you would rather the Virus run rampant and do a mass kill off plague like while they take 5 to ten years to do the slow approach I guess, so lets see maybe 100 million or maybe a billion or more dead because it was created to fast for you.

    The masks to help they have done experiments, you have to wear it correctly not just over your mouth, and not with side vents because it restricts air flow.

    Maybe they should have just sent out memos to those interested, let all the stupid idiots die and create jobs burning the bodies.


    Thanks for proving my point. I bring up the fact that it was rushed and companies have zero liability, then you feel the need to ridicule and imply I believe in absurd things that I never mentioned. That's a cult mentality
    cymatica
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 1601
    Joined: Thu Dec 25, 2014 8:40 am


  • Marvin49 wrote:Oi.

    I don’t want to insult anyone and I won’t name call, but it is frustrating as hell to read post from people calling everyone else ignorant and “not knowing the facts” about the vaccine when they don’t either. It was rushed? No $h!t. That’s what you do when people are dying. You don’t hold back for 6 months while people die.

    We don’t know the long term? Even if that’s true, which is no different than any other vaccine, then IMO its selfish as all hell to let everyone else take that chance to reach herd immunity and sit back in the cheap seats criticizing.

    This isn’t a matter of simply having a different opinion. People choosing not to get vaccinated has a material effect on everyone else. The more people sit in the sidelines, the longer this lasts. I just had my brother in law lose both his father and sister to Covid on the same day. Spare me the difference of opinion. This is all hands on deck.

    Be a part of the solution or shut the F up.

    Me? I got my first Pfizer shot at Levi’s Stadium yesterday. I’d rather contribute to the solution.


    I never called everyone ignorant. I said it's ignorant to push a vaccine that was not properly tested, was rushed, and the companies are free from liability. Legitimate concerns met with hostility and ridicule. This is very different than other vaccines in it's makeup, and comparing it to others or implying someone is an anti vaxxer(I just had my tetnis shot btw) is about as ignorant as one can get
    cymatica
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 1601
    Joined: Thu Dec 25, 2014 8:40 am


  • cymatica wrote:
    chris98251 wrote:
    cymatica wrote:
    chris98251 wrote:

    True, we can grow a longer pen15, a third Eye, get younger, we don't know. But what we do know is without a vaccine many will die because ass wipes won't wear a mask, won't sanitize, and don't care if they spread it if they don't have symptoms.


    I think it's sad that when people bring up legitimate concerns, the mob of uninformed like to post strawman arguments that only serve the purpose to ridicule those who are concerned. It's also sad that people still lecture about masks when they do not protect against covid, according to actual science and real data.

    Go ahead though, mock away if it makes you feel like a hero


    Not straw man, I bet you think the vaccine has a microchip and will tell Bill Gates all your life's info and have not got it yet.

    They vetted it, yes rushed but what close to 3 million dead that we know about in the world?

    So those 7 had a reaction, you would rather the Virus run rampant and do a mass kill off plague like while they take 5 to ten years to do the slow approach I guess, so lets see maybe 100 million or maybe a billion or more dead because it was created to fast for you.

    The masks to help they have done experiments, you have to wear it correctly not just over your mouth, and not with side vents because it restricts air flow.

    Maybe they should have just sent out memos to those interested, let all the stupid idiots die and create jobs burning the bodies.


    Thanks for proving my point. I bring up the fact that it was rushed and companies have zero liability, then you feel the need to ridicule and imply I believe in absurd things that I never mentioned. That's a cult mentality


    No you implied, you would rather more then the 3 million already dead die with absolutely nothing to use, most vaccines take decades to develop. So with a Vaccine we have currently 3 million dead, one could only guess across the world the multiple millions that would have died if they waited 5 or 10 years for you and others of that mind set to feel that we have absolutely discovered every side effect, dosage levels and boosters sequence, not to mention the mutations that would have occurred that we may never have caught up with.

    The best minds in the world are working on it, they said it was safe to use based on what they have vetted, they also said there may be outliers. Saving Millions versus having a guarantee, you can have a reaction to the Flu Vaccine or Penicillin also, maybe we should $h!t can those also.
    chris98251
    .NET Hijacker
     
    Posts: 35647
    Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 11:52 pm
    Location: Renton Wa.


  • cymatica wrote:
    Marvin49 wrote:Oi.

    I don’t want to insult anyone and I won’t name call, but it is frustrating as hell to read post from people calling everyone else ignorant and “not knowing the facts” about the vaccine when they don’t either. It was rushed? No $h!t. That’s what you do when people are dying. You don’t hold back for 6 months while people die.

    We don’t know the long term? Even if that’s true, which is no different than any other vaccine, then IMO its selfish as all hell to let everyone else take that chance to reach herd immunity and sit back in the cheap seats criticizing.

    This isn’t a matter of simply having a different opinion. People choosing not to get vaccinated has a material effect on everyone else. The more people sit in the sidelines, the longer this lasts. I just had my brother in law lose both his father and sister to Covid on the same day. Spare me the difference of opinion. This is all hands on deck.

    Be a part of the solution or shut the F up.

    Me? I got my first Pfizer shot at Levi’s Stadium yesterday. I’d rather contribute to the solution.


    I never called everyone ignorant. I said it's ignorant to push a vaccine that was not properly tested, was rushed, and the companies are free from liability. Legitimate concerns met with hostility and ridicule. This is very different than other vaccines in it's makeup, and comparing it to others or implying someone is an anti vaxxer(I just had my tetnis shot btw) is about as ignorant as one can get


    ...so then we should have NOT rushed it and just let people die at an increasingly higher rate?

    I didn't say there weren't legit concerns. I even admitted that it was rushed.

    My issue is that you offer no other solution. You are simply attacking the vaccine with zero data that supports your argument. So...what would you have people do? Simply not take the vaccine and let the situation spiral further out of control? No. Lets be real. You likely WANT people to take it so that we can reach Herd Immunity and you won't have to.

    I also never called you an anti-vaxxer. I said I find it irritating that people sit back in the cheap seats criticizing while others take all the risk in order for us all to reach Herd Immunity.
    Marvin49
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 7144
    Joined: Tue Dec 18, 2012 2:34 pm


  • chris98251 wrote:
    cymatica wrote:
    chris98251 wrote:
    cymatica wrote:
    I think it's sad that when people bring up legitimate concerns, the mob of uninformed like to post strawman arguments that only serve the purpose to ridicule those who are concerned. It's also sad that people still lecture about masks when they do not protect against covid, according to actual science and real data.

    Go ahead though, mock away if it makes you feel like a hero


    Not straw man, I bet you think the vaccine has a microchip and will tell Bill Gates all your life's info and have not got it yet.

    They vetted it, yes rushed but what close to 3 million dead that we know about in the world?

    So those 7 had a reaction, you would rather the Virus run rampant and do a mass kill off plague like while they take 5 to ten years to do the slow approach I guess, so lets see maybe 100 million or maybe a billion or more dead because it was created to fast for you.

    The masks to help they have done experiments, you have to wear it correctly not just over your mouth, and not with side vents because it restricts air flow.

    Maybe they should have just sent out memos to those interested, let all the stupid idiots die and create jobs burning the bodies.


    Thanks for proving my point. I bring up the fact that it was rushed and companies have zero liability, then you feel the need to ridicule and imply I believe in absurd things that I never mentioned. That's a cult mentality


    No you implied, you would rather more then the 3 million already dead die with absolutely nothing to use, most vaccines take decades to develop. So with a Vaccine we have currently 3 million dead, one could only guess across the world the multiple millions that would have died if they waited 5 or 10 years for you and others of that mind set to feel that we have absolutely discovered every side effect, dosage levels and boosters sequence, not to mention the mutations that would have occurred that we may never have caught up with.

    The best minds in the world are working on it, they said it was safe to use based on what they have vetted, they also said there may be outliers. Saving Millions versus having a guarantee, you can have a reaction to the Flu Vaccine or Penicillin also, maybe we should $h!t can those also.


    Where do you get 3 million? That's an imaginary figure used to induce fear. The non lockdown states should have much higher infection rates than lockdown states if we are to believe the "experts" and their models. You are basing everything on your trust in these models and perfectly happy with the risk involved on the other end.

    And no, not all the best minds think its safe and many reputable medical professionals have come out against this, they just get banned from social media and get no air time on corporate media(who big pharma sponsors).

    If you actually look at the covid numbers yourself, instead of blindly trusting your experts, then it's pretty easy to see the "solutions" we have been offered are much more dangerous than taking your chances with this virus.

    You get a shot, that's fine, your body your choice. What's not ok is using it as a carrot for me to have a job and live my life. This isn't the plague and it's horribly obvious it's being used as a political power grab
    cymatica
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 1601
    Joined: Thu Dec 25, 2014 8:40 am


  • cymatica wrote:
    chris98251 wrote:
    cymatica wrote:
    chris98251 wrote:
    Not straw man, I bet you think the vaccine has a microchip and will tell Bill Gates all your life's info and have not got it yet.

    They vetted it, yes rushed but what close to 3 million dead that we know about in the world?

    So those 7 had a reaction, you would rather the Virus run rampant and do a mass kill off plague like while they take 5 to ten years to do the slow approach I guess, so lets see maybe 100 million or maybe a billion or more dead because it was created to fast for you.

    The masks to help they have done experiments, you have to wear it correctly not just over your mouth, and not with side vents because it restricts air flow.

    Maybe they should have just sent out memos to those interested, let all the stupid idiots die and create jobs burning the bodies.


    Thanks for proving my point. I bring up the fact that it was rushed and companies have zero liability, then you feel the need to ridicule and imply I believe in absurd things that I never mentioned. That's a cult mentality


    No you implied, you would rather more then the 3 million already dead die with absolutely nothing to use, most vaccines take decades to develop. So with a Vaccine we have currently 3 million dead, one could only guess across the world the multiple millions that would have died if they waited 5 or 10 years for you and others of that mind set to feel that we have absolutely discovered every side effect, dosage levels and boosters sequence, not to mention the mutations that would have occurred that we may never have caught up with.

    The best minds in the world are working on it, they said it was safe to use based on what they have vetted, they also said there may be outliers. Saving Millions versus having a guarantee, you can have a reaction to the Flu Vaccine or Penicillin also, maybe we should $h!t can those also.


    Where do you get 3 million? That's an imaginary figure used to induce fear. The non lockdown states should have much higher infection rates than lockdown states if we are to believe the "experts" and their models. You are basing everything on your trust in these models and perfectly happy with the risk involved on the other end.

    And no, not all the best minds think its safe and many reputable medical professionals have come out against this, they just get banned from social media and get no air time on corporate media(who big pharma sponsors).

    If you actually look at the covid numbers yourself, instead of blindly trusting your experts, then it's pretty easy to see the "solutions" we have been offered are much more dangerous than taking your chances with this virus.

    You get a shot, that's fine, your body your choice. What's not ok is using it as a carrot for me to have a job and live my life. This isn't the plague and it's horribly obvious it's being used as a political power grab


    Ok real life my family, Renters in a place my Nephew owns had to be evicted, cops removed them, my two nephews went in to start cleaning up the place.

    They go to their mothers since it was near by after they had started, all three now have Covid, two nephews in the Hospital on oxygen. My sister their mother fairing a bit better and is at home trying to recover.

    Find out the Renters had Covid and didn't tell the officers nor their Landlord my Nephew. They knew they had it.

    That's your mentality I guess, take your political power grab bull and stick it as far up you back side as you can, people such as you are killing others and don't give too $h!t about it.

    3 million world wide and counting still are dead, with a 5 to 10 year wait for your wanting a guarantee and long term effects analysis that number could be billions or more, guess you don't think thats a plague either if you can skate by.
    chris98251
    .NET Hijacker
     
    Posts: 35647
    Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 11:52 pm
    Location: Renton Wa.


  • cymatica wrote:
    chris98251 wrote:
    cymatica wrote:
    chris98251 wrote:
    Not straw man, I bet you think the vaccine has a microchip and will tell Bill Gates all your life's info and have not got it yet.

    They vetted it, yes rushed but what close to 3 million dead that we know about in the world?

    So those 7 had a reaction, you would rather the Virus run rampant and do a mass kill off plague like while they take 5 to ten years to do the slow approach I guess, so lets see maybe 100 million or maybe a billion or more dead because it was created to fast for you.

    The masks to help they have done experiments, you have to wear it correctly not just over your mouth, and not with side vents because it restricts air flow.

    Maybe they should have just sent out memos to those interested, let all the stupid idiots die and create jobs burning the bodies.


    Thanks for proving my point. I bring up the fact that it was rushed and companies have zero liability, then you feel the need to ridicule and imply I believe in absurd things that I never mentioned. That's a cult mentality


    No you implied, you would rather more then the 3 million already dead die with absolutely nothing to use, most vaccines take decades to develop. So with a Vaccine we have currently 3 million dead, one could only guess across the world the multiple millions that would have died if they waited 5 or 10 years for you and others of that mind set to feel that we have absolutely discovered every side effect, dosage levels and boosters sequence, not to mention the mutations that would have occurred that we may never have caught up with.

    The best minds in the world are working on it, they said it was safe to use based on what they have vetted, they also said there may be outliers. Saving Millions versus having a guarantee, you can have a reaction to the Flu Vaccine or Penicillin also, maybe we should $h!t can those also.


    Where do you get 3 million? That's an imaginary figure used to induce fear. The non lockdown states should have much higher infection rates than lockdown states if we are to believe the "experts" and their models. You are basing everything on your trust in these models and perfectly happy with the risk involved on the other end.

    And no, not all the best minds think its safe and many reputable medical professionals have come out against this, they just get banned from social media and get no air time on corporate media(who big pharma sponsors).

    If you actually look at the covid numbers yourself, instead of blindly trusting your experts, then it's pretty easy to see the "solutions" we have been offered are much more dangerous than taking your chances with this virus.

    You get a shot, that's fine, your body your choice. What's not ok is using it as a carrot for me to have a job and live my life. This isn't the plague and it's horribly obvious it's being used as a political power grab


    Oh and the Corona Tracker lists the whole system here 574 thousand and counting dead in the US, 3,062,087 Dead world wide, we lead the world in cases, yes those numbers are skewed due to a lot of the Communist countries and China don't report accurate figures or don't report at all so we know it's all much higher.

    https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/coronavirus?ocid=oie8dlpg

    But yes the Democrats and Republicans have got the whole world reporting they have a Virus and people are dying, they are really good at getting people to say stuff for them.
    chris98251
    .NET Hijacker
     
    Posts: 35647
    Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 11:52 pm
    Location: Renton Wa.


  • chris98251 wrote:
    cymatica wrote:
    chris98251 wrote:
    cymatica wrote:
    Thanks for proving my point. I bring up the fact that it was rushed and companies have zero liability, then you feel the need to ridicule and imply I believe in absurd things that I never mentioned. That's a cult mentality


    No you implied, you would rather more then the 3 million already dead die with absolutely nothing to use, most vaccines take decades to develop. So with a Vaccine we have currently 3 million dead, one could only guess across the world the multiple millions that would have died if they waited 5 or 10 years for you and others of that mind set to feel that we have absolutely discovered every side effect, dosage levels and boosters sequence, not to mention the mutations that would have occurred that we may never have caught up with.

    The best minds in the world are working on it, they said it was safe to use based on what they have vetted, they also said there may be outliers. Saving Millions versus having a guarantee, you can have a reaction to the Flu Vaccine or Penicillin also, maybe we should $h!t can those also.


    Where do you get 3 million? That's an imaginary figure used to induce fear. The non lockdown states should have much higher infection rates than lockdown states if we are to believe the "experts" and their models. You are basing everything on your trust in these models and perfectly happy with the risk involved on the other end.

    And no, not all the best minds think its safe and many reputable medical professionals have come out against this, they just get banned from social media and get no air time on corporate media(who big pharma sponsors).

    If you actually look at the covid numbers yourself, instead of blindly trusting your experts, then it's pretty easy to see the "solutions" we have been offered are much more dangerous than taking your chances with this virus.

    You get a shot, that's fine, your body your choice. What's not ok is using it as a carrot for me to have a job and live my life. This isn't the plague and it's horribly obvious it's being used as a political power grab


    Ok real life my family, Renters in a place my Nephew owns had to be evicted, cops removed them, my two nephews went in to start cleaning up the place.

    They go to their mothers since it was near by after they had started, all three now have Covid, two nephews in the Hospital on oxygen. My sister their mother fairing a bit better and is at home trying to recover.

    Find out the Renters had Covid and didn't tell the officers nor their Landlord my Nephew. They knew they had it.

    That's your mentality I guess, take your political power grab bull and stick it as far up you back side as you can, people such as you are killing others and don't give too $h!t about it.

    3 million world wide and counting still are dead, with a 5 to 10 year wait for your wanting a guarantee and long term effects analysis that number could be billions or more, guess you don't think thats a plague either if you can skate by.


    3 million is BS. Roughly 80% of reported deaths had other serious health conditions, while hospitals have monetary incentive to report every death as covid if they test positive.. The pcr tests are a joke, as they do not detect live virus or quantity, which is useless for determining if someone is currently contagious or infected. We are told that we must wear a mask in a restaurant, but it's perfectly safe to remove to when eating. It's painfully obvious this is being used for control, but go ahead and go along with the cult mentality if it makes you feel better
    cymatica
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 1601
    Joined: Thu Dec 25, 2014 8:40 am


  • cymatica wrote:
    chris98251 wrote:
    cymatica wrote:
    chris98251 wrote:
    No you implied, you would rather more then the 3 million already dead die with absolutely nothing to use, most vaccines take decades to develop. So with a Vaccine we have currently 3 million dead, one could only guess across the world the multiple millions that would have died if they waited 5 or 10 years for you and others of that mind set to feel that we have absolutely discovered every side effect, dosage levels and boosters sequence, not to mention the mutations that would have occurred that we may never have caught up with.

    The best minds in the world are working on it, they said it was safe to use based on what they have vetted, they also said there may be outliers. Saving Millions versus having a guarantee, you can have a reaction to the Flu Vaccine or Penicillin also, maybe we should $h!t can those also.


    Where do you get 3 million? That's an imaginary figure used to induce fear. The non lockdown states should have much higher infection rates than lockdown states if we are to believe the "experts" and their models. You are basing everything on your trust in these models and perfectly happy with the risk involved on the other end.

    And no, not all the best minds think its safe and many reputable medical professionals have come out against this, they just get banned from social media and get no air time on corporate media(who big pharma sponsors).

    If you actually look at the covid numbers yourself, instead of blindly trusting your experts, then it's pretty easy to see the "solutions" we have been offered are much more dangerous than taking your chances with this virus.

    You get a shot, that's fine, your body your choice. What's not ok is using it as a carrot for me to have a job and live my life. This isn't the plague and it's horribly obvious it's being used as a political power grab


    Ok real life my family, Renters in a place my Nephew owns had to be evicted, cops removed them, my two nephews went in to start cleaning up the place.

    They go to their mothers since it was near by after they had started, all three now have Covid, two nephews in the Hospital on oxygen. My sister their mother fairing a bit better and is at home trying to recover.

    Find out the Renters had Covid and didn't tell the officers nor their Landlord my Nephew. They knew they had it.

    That's your mentality I guess, take your political power grab bull and stick it as far up you back side as you can, people such as you are killing others and don't give too $h!t about it.

    3 million world wide and counting still are dead, with a 5 to 10 year wait for your wanting a guarantee and long term effects analysis that number could be billions or more, guess you don't think thats a plague either if you can skate by.


    3 million is BS. Roughly 80% of reported deaths had other serious health conditions, while hospitals have monetary incentive to report every death as covid if they test positive.. The pcr tests are a joke, as they do not detect live virus or quantity, which is useless for determining if someone is currently contagious or infected. We are told that we must wear a mask in a restaurant, but it's perfectly safe to remove to when eating. It's painfully obvious this is being used for control, but go ahead and go along with the cult mentality if it makes you feel better


    Last time I checked death is a serious health condition........


    Confirmed cases worldwide
    148,859,866
    +797,208
    Active cases
    59,352,098
    +141,985
    Fatal cases
    3,138,755
    +14,055
    chris98251
    .NET Hijacker
     
    Posts: 35647
    Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 11:52 pm
    Location: Renton Wa.


  • You completely ignored the issues I mentioned with the official numbers which many experts have brought up. Don't even need to be an expert it's pretty obvious if you bother look into it. I'm sure you will just brush it off as conspiracy though and be content with that.
    cymatica
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 1601
    Joined: Thu Dec 25, 2014 8:40 am


  • cymatica wrote:You completely ignored the issues I mentioned with the official numbers which many experts have brought up. Don't even need to be an expert it's pretty obvious if you bother look into it. I'm sure you will just brush it off as conspiracy though and be content with that.


    Not ignore, buy in, I can give a bunch of experts also that said it is lethal in many places without first world health care available.

    Your conspiracy is not working Trump could only get a few people to drink the Smelly Clorax Aide.
    chris98251
    .NET Hijacker
     
    Posts: 35647
    Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 11:52 pm
    Location: Renton Wa.


  • Looks like I'll be bribing a doctor or three.
    SmokinHawk
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 6176
    Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 10:29 am
    Location: Back in Seattle


  • chris98251 wrote:
    cymatica wrote:
    chris98251 wrote:
    cymatica wrote:
    Even if that was the only issue, these vaccines were most certainly rushed, and we have zero knowledge of how they will affect us long term with zero liability for these companies. It's extremely ignorant and dangerous to push this on people



    True, we can grow a longer pen15, a third Eye, get younger, we don't know. But what we do know is without a vaccine many will die because ass wipes won't wear a mask, won't sanitize, and don't care if they spread it if they don't have symptoms.


    I think it's sad that when people bring up legitimate concerns, the mob of uninformed like to post strawman arguments that only serve the purpose to ridicule those who are concerned. It's also sad that people still lecture about masks when they do not protect against covid, according to actual science and real data.

    Go ahead though, mock away if it makes you feel like a hero


    Not straw man, I bet you think the vaccine has a microchip and will tell Bill Gates all your life's info and have not got it yet.

    They vetted it, yes rushed but what close to 3 million dead that we know about in the world?

    So those 7 had a reaction, you would rather the Virus run rampant and do a mass kill off plague like while they take 5 to ten years to do the slow approach I guess, so lets see maybe 100 million or maybe a billion or more dead because it was created to fast for you.

    The masks to help they have done experiments, you have to wear it correctly not just over your mouth, and not with side vents because it restricts air flow.

    Maybe they should have just sent out memos to those interested, let all the stupid idiots die and create jobs burning the bodies.


    You mean Dr. Bill Gates. That dude is a mouth breather. Dr. Gates involvement alone is a red flag. You don't see the apple CEO or Amazon CEO etc...chiming in. COVID was cooked up in some lab and no one will convince me otherwise. These vaccinates are messing with people's DNA and again no one will convince me otherwise.
    hawks85
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 680
    Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2014 6:55 pm
    Location: Seattle, Washington


  • hawks85 wrote:
    chris98251 wrote:
    cymatica wrote:
    chris98251 wrote:

    True, we can grow a longer pen15, a third Eye, get younger, we don't know. But what we do know is without a vaccine many will die because ass wipes won't wear a mask, won't sanitize, and don't care if they spread it if they don't have symptoms.


    I think it's sad that when people bring up legitimate concerns, the mob of uninformed like to post strawman arguments that only serve the purpose to ridicule those who are concerned. It's also sad that people still lecture about masks when they do not protect against covid, according to actual science and real data.

    Go ahead though, mock away if it makes you feel like a hero


    Not straw man, I bet you think the vaccine has a microchip and will tell Bill Gates all your life's info and have not got it yet.

    They vetted it, yes rushed but what close to 3 million dead that we know about in the world?

    So those 7 had a reaction, you would rather the Virus run rampant and do a mass kill off plague like while they take 5 to ten years to do the slow approach I guess, so lets see maybe 100 million or maybe a billion or more dead because it was created to fast for you.

    The masks to help they have done experiments, you have to wear it correctly not just over your mouth, and not with side vents because it restricts air flow.

    Maybe they should have just sent out memos to those interested, let all the stupid idiots die and create jobs burning the bodies.


    You mean Dr. Bill Gates. That dude is a mouth breather. Dr. Gates involvement alone is a red flag. You don't see the apple CEO or Amazon CEO etc...chiming in. COVID was cooked up in some lab and no one will convince me otherwise. These vaccinates are messing with people's DNA and again no one will convince me otherwise.


    Well you could be right I have seen an increase in my pen15 size as well as my wifes breast size.
    chris98251
    .NET Hijacker
     
    Posts: 35647
    Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 11:52 pm
    Location: Renton Wa.


  • hawks85 wrote:
    chris98251 wrote:
    cymatica wrote:
    chris98251 wrote:

    True, we can grow a longer pen15, a third Eye, get younger, we don't know. But what we do know is without a vaccine many will die because ass wipes won't wear a mask, won't sanitize, and don't care if they spread it if they don't have symptoms.


    I think it's sad that when people bring up legitimate concerns, the mob of uninformed like to post strawman arguments that only serve the purpose to ridicule those who are concerned. It's also sad that people still lecture about masks when they do not protect against covid, according to actual science and real data.

    Go ahead though, mock away if it makes you feel like a hero


    Not straw man, I bet you think the vaccine has a microchip and will tell Bill Gates all your life's info and have not got it yet.

    They vetted it, yes rushed but what close to 3 million dead that we know about in the world?

    So those 7 had a reaction, you would rather the Virus run rampant and do a mass kill off plague like while they take 5 to ten years to do the slow approach I guess, so lets see maybe 100 million or maybe a billion or more dead because it was created to fast for you.

    The masks to help they have done experiments, you have to wear it correctly not just over your mouth, and not with side vents because it restricts air flow.

    Maybe they should have just sent out memos to those interested, let all the stupid idiots die and create jobs burning the bodies.


    You mean Dr. Bill Gates. That dude is a mouth breather. Dr. Gates involvement alone is a red flag. You don't see the apple CEO or Amazon CEO etc...chiming in. COVID was cooked up in some lab and no one will convince me otherwise. These vaccinates are messing with people's DNA and again no one will convince me otherwise.


    "No one will convince me otherwise" is pretty much what wrong with the country right now. For most, your fiction is the same as others facts. Its false equivalency.

    Its this:
    Image

    RE: Bill Gates...peoples problem with him are hilarious. They cry over being worries about being tracked by a non-existent microchip and tweet about it from their GPS enabled iPhone.

    Why don't other CEOs do it? Because he isn't a CEO. Hasn't been for awhile now. He amassed an enormous fortune and has devoted the rest of his life and a considerable portion of that fortune helping mankind. He backed SEVERAL vaccine makers monetarily knowing full well that several would fail but wanted to make sure if one succeeded they'd be really to mass produce quickly.

    The dude has no product to sell and more money than he could ever spend.

    Response for the right? "I don't want that microchip, I don't trust him, no one will convince me otherwise".

    This is why we can't have nice things. This is why we likely won't reach Herd Immunity. If we don't reach it, what happens? The virus sticks around, mutates, and those mutations can possibly be resistant to the vaccine and be more deadly.

    But no, please, tell me more about not trusting Bill Gates.
    Marvin49
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 7144
    Joined: Tue Dec 18, 2012 2:34 pm


  • The Warriors and Sharks have joined the Giants in requiring a vax card or a very recent test.

    The SF Symphony has joined them. As nightclub venues start, they'll be joining in too. In California, you can pack twice as many into a space as long as everyone's been fully vaccinated.
    SantaClaraHawk
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 8637
    Joined: Fri Sep 18, 2015 11:17 am


  • SantaClaraHawk wrote:The Warriors and Sharks have joined the Giants in requiring a vax card or a very recent test.

    The SF Symphony has joined them. As nightclub venues start, they'll be joining in too. In California, you can pack twice as many into a space as long as everyone's been fully vaccinated.


    A band I really like (Teenage Bottlerocket) is doing a southern tour with a mix of indoor/outdoor shows starting in late June.

    Tickets are $18 advance/$20 at the door. If you show up without your ID and vaccination card showing you're done, the price goes up to $999. It's a nice way to ensure people can go to indoor shows without significant risk of spreading the virus.

    I'm sure capacity will be limited so it won't be the same but the last couple of times I saw these dudes I was absolutely molested. As much as I don't like being the sweat sink for drunk idiots, I do miss going to loud shows at small to medium venues.
    bmorepunk
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 2735
    Joined: Sun Jan 02, 2011 1:56 pm


  • I don't see a problem with this as long as the "un-vaccinated" are allowed to take the same COVID tests the same way they did last year. There was a HUGE survival rate with that method, perhaps we could give players that choice again?

    But on a hypothetic note: What happens when head coaches say "f*** that $h!t, I'm not getting vaccinated because I don't agree with it"? Do they get barred from their players?

    Asking for a friend...and my friends may or may not be:

    Fresnohawk68
    Throwdown
    Chris982513758483749275849237597273536484827 (He's fabulous)
    SantaClaraHawk
    sutz
    xray
    pehawk
    Sgt. Largent
    Fenderbender123
    Sports Hernia (may or may not be known as Sports Chlamydia)

    One or two or all of these people may not be my legit friends, but that's not up to me to claim.

    Also Marvin49, you really thought ya did something with that meme? How about the 40+ YEARS of research and development of AIDS and HERPES cure/vaccination with absolutely no cure/vaccination on the horizon but COVID-19 TOOK LESS THAN A YEAR to create a vaccine lol. Sure, maybe it was a global pandemic to increase the research, but at the same time AIDS/HERPES is pretty f*** up there lmfao. That's why some of us can't take this covid vaccine $h!t seriously.

    Here's something that goes against your silly little narrative: Pfizer sees $26 billion in sales from the COVID shot. No wonder Biden and the dumb democrats want to force this $h!t. Is this painting a picture for you yet?

    https://www.theguardian.com/business/20 ... id-vaccine
    https://www.reuters.com/business/health ... 021-05-04/
    https://www.wsj.com/articles/pfizers-co ... 1620130446
    https://www.fiercepharma.com/pharma/pfi ... lready-bag

    Eat your f*** popcorn and watch the world burn because hey, at least Trump isn't President right? :)
    jmahon316
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 763
    Joined: Sun Sep 17, 2017 1:59 pm


  • jmahon316 wrote:I don't see a problem with this as long as the "un-vaccinated" are allowed to take the same COVID tests the same way they did last year. There was a HUGE survival rate with that method, perhaps we could give players that choice again?

    But on a hypothetic note: What happens when head coaches say "f*** that $h!t, I'm not getting vaccinated because I don't agree with it"? Do they get barred from their players?

    Asking for a friend...and my friends may or may not be:

    Fresnohawk68
    Throwdown
    Chris982513758483749275849237597273536484827 (He's fabulous)
    SantaClaraHawk
    sutz
    xray
    pehawk
    Sgt. Largent
    Fenderbender123
    Sports Hernia (may or may not be known as Sports Chlamydia)

    One or two or all of these people may not be my legit friends, but that's not up to me to claim.

    Also Marvin49, you really thought ya did something with that meme? How about the 40+ YEARS of research and development of AIDS and HERPES cure/vaccination with absolutely no cure/vaccination on the horizon but COVID-19 TOOK LESS THAN A YEAR to create a vaccine lol. Sure, maybe it was a global pandemic to increase the research, but at the same time AIDS/HERPES is pretty f*** up there lmfao. That's why some of us can't take this covid vaccine $h!t seriously.

    Here's something that goes against your silly little narrative: Pfizer sees $26 billion in sales from the COVID shot. No wonder Biden and the dumb democrats want to force this $h!t. Is this painting a picture for you yet?

    https://www.theguardian.com/business/20 ... id-vaccine
    https://www.reuters.com/business/health ... 021-05-04/
    https://www.wsj.com/articles/pfizers-co ... 1620130446
    https://www.fiercepharma.com/pharma/pfi ... lready-bag

    Eat your f*** popcorn and watch the world burn because hey, at least Trump isn't President right? :)


    So, your logic is don't trust it because the company making the vaccine made money? Huh?

    You think that because a vaccine was found for COVID and there isn't one for AIDs or Herpes that you are somehow making a point? We also have a vaccine for Polio but not for the common cold. What does that prove? This is the backward logic that is the entire problem. These are complex issues that you try to distil into simple ones for consumption making false connections that are completely nonsensical, but make sense to the ignorant. People then take false, unrealistic, bogus information and make decisions based on those simplified opinions as if they were facts and say stuff like "you can't change my mind no matter what".

    Its really simple. Listen to people who have a clue about what they are talking about. Listen to people whom have made a career of working in the field they are speaking about. One of the biggest issues in the media is false equivalence. They show one person with one opinion and another with a different opinion...but the weight of those opinions is shown as equal. They are not. One represents 99% of thinking and the other 1% batsh*t, discredited lunacy, but its presented as two equal sides of a conversation.

    To make this a sports metaphor, its like listening a someone who has never watched an NFL game comment on the nuances of playing QB, and then watching them make fun of everyone who has studied it for years by saying "These guys are stupid. All they have to do is throw a ball". They'd be laughed out of any forum.

    Instead of actual research, you make connections in your head that have no resemblance to reality and you simply believe it because you WANT it to be true.

    Democrats watching the world burn? Bro...it was already on fire. Its gonna take years to put it out.
    Marvin49
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 7144
    Joined: Tue Dec 18, 2012 2:34 pm


  • lol the only actual vaccine is the J&J. the others do nothing to prevent the spread and they have admitted as much. Vaccines take a minimum of 5-7 years to develop. they are approved for emergency use only and are nowhere near any sort of standard FD approval. You are forever altering your DNA for a flu with a 99.9% survival rate. Animal testing, which is part of every Vaccine test was halted because it killed every single animal. This a your everyday garden variety flu. If the media wasn't pumping fear prawn 24/7 you wouldn't even know there was a pandemic. I know 3 healthy adults all under the age of 60 that died after getting the "vaccine" and my neighbor who ignored a heart attack died because he was so freaked out about covid he wouldn't go into the hospital for chest pains. Covid is no deadlier than the common flu and that's a simple fact. My rights dont end where your illogical an uniformed fear begin.
    Chukarhawk
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 2628
    Joined: Fri Sep 23, 2011 5:14 pm


  • So, it's no worse than the flu? And that's a FACT? Got it :?
    SoulfishHawk
    NET Pro Bowler
     
    Posts: 17371
    Joined: Thu Sep 06, 2012 10:59 am
    Location: Sammamish, WA


  • Chukarhawk wrote:lol the only actual vaccine is the J&J. the others do nothing to prevent the spread and they have admitted as much. Vaccines take a minimum of 5-7 years to develop. they are approved for emergency use only and are nowhere near any sort of standard FD approval. You are forever altering your DNA for a flu with a 99.9% survival rate. Animal testing, which is part of every Vaccine test was halted because it killed every single animal. This a your everyday garden variety flu. If the media wasn't pumping fear prawn 24/7 you wouldn't even know there was a pandemic. I know 3 healthy adults all under the age of 60 that died after getting the "vaccine" and my neighbor who ignored a heart attack died because he was so freaked out about covid he wouldn't go into the hospital for chest pains. Covid is no deadlier than the common flu and that's a simple fact. My rights dont end where your illogical an uniformed fear begin.


    Another misinformed post that will do his part to kill the other people that follow this logic.
    chris98251
    .NET Hijacker
     
    Posts: 35647
    Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 11:52 pm
    Location: Renton Wa.


  • Denial won't keep someone from getting it. Shocking how people can convince themselves otherwise.
    NOBODY is immune to it. And to downplay something that has killed hundreds of thousands of people? Wow
    SoulfishHawk
    NET Pro Bowler
     
    Posts: 17371
    Joined: Thu Sep 06, 2012 10:59 am
    Location: Sammamish, WA


  • QBs should announce that they got the vax.

    Starting with ours.

    You really can't say it's no one's business when Russ and Ciara devoted an hour to an NBC vaccination special. Let alone the fact that Russ has been visiting kids at Seattle Children's for years--and if he's resuming that he should be fully vaccinated.
    SantaClaraHawk
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 8637
    Joined: Fri Sep 18, 2015 11:17 am


  • Chukarhawk wrote:lol the only actual vaccine is the J&J. the others do nothing to prevent the spread and they have admitted as much. Vaccines take a minimum of 5-7 years to develop. they are approved for emergency use only and are nowhere near any sort of standard FD approval. You are forever altering your DNA for a flu with a 99.9% survival rate. Animal testing, which is part of every Vaccine test was halted because it killed every single animal. This a your everyday garden variety flu. If the media wasn't pumping fear prawn 24/7 you wouldn't even know there was a pandemic. I know 3 healthy adults all under the age of 60 that died after getting the "vaccine" and my neighbor who ignored a heart attack died because he was so freaked out about covid he wouldn't go into the hospital for chest pains. Covid is no deadlier than the common flu and that's a simple fact. My rights dont end where your illogical an uniformed fear begin.


    ok...where to start.....

    1) "The only actual vaccine is the J&J. the others do nothing to prevent the spread and they have admitted as much."

    Incorrect.

    https://www.aamc.org/news-insights/6-myths-about-covid-19-vaccines-debunked

    Most experts have been urging people to continue following public health guidelines, including masking and social distancing, even after they’ve been fully vaccinated with two doses of the Pfizer or Moderna vaccine or one dose of the Johnson & Johnson vaccine — and after enough time has passed for those vaccinations to have taken effect (generally two weeks).

    The reason for this recommendation is because while the Pfizer and Moderna vaccines have been shown to have 95% efficacy against illness (and the Johnson & Johnson vaccine is 85% protective against severe disease), the clinical trials were not designed to test whether any of the trial participants contracted COVID-19 but showed no symptoms.

    “The experts are saying that the vaccines do not reduce transmission, but that is an inaccurate statement,” Gandhi says. “Vaccines have always decreased transmission. What they should be saying is that the clinical trials were not designed to test for asymptomatic infection, but there is every biological reason in the world to believe that they will reduce asymptomatic transmission.”

    There is already evidence to support this, she says. First, when the vaccines were studied in macaque monkeys (during preclinical testing), they did eliminate asymptomatic infection — researchers swabbed the vaccinated macaques’ noses and found little or no virus. Second, the types of antibodies that are stimulated by most systemic vaccines (IgG and IgA) do tend to block viral infection in the nose (and no viral load in the nose most likely translates to no transmission). Finally, when monoclonal antibodies are given to COVID-19 patients, those antibodies reduce the viral load throughout the respiratory tract, including the nose.

    The most convincing evidence, though, is just starting to emerge among real-world data. In Israel, where more than 90% of those age 60 and over have been vaccinated, “cases have plummeted in this population,” Gandhi notes. “Not just hospitalizations, which we expected, but cases [asymptomatic infection] as well.” Moreover, data from vaccinated health care workers recently published in the Lancet and preprint servers show reduced rates of asymptomatic infection and low viral loads in the nose when swabbing after vaccination.


    2) "Animal testing, which is part of every Vaccine test was halted because it killed every single animal."

    Incorrect.

    https://fullfact.org/online/covid-vaccine-animal-testing/

    A viral Facebook post claims that all animals involved in Covid-19 vaccine studies died months later from immune disorders, sepsis and/or cardiac failure.

    This is false.


    3) "Covid is no deadlier than the common flu and that's a simple fact."

    Incorrect. Its weird. You would think 580 thousand dead people would make a dent, but ignorance is undefeated.

    https://www.webmd.com/lung/news/20201218/covid-19-is-far-more-lethal-damaging-than-flu-data-shows#1

    COVID Far More Lethal Than Flu, Data Shows


    This is what's wrong with this country. Ignorance spreads like wildfire and there is no stopping it. Some news agencies and political parties that will remain nameless propagate the lie for their self interest and care nothing for the carnage their acts create.

    Be better. Be a part of the solution.
    Marvin49
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 7144
    Joined: Tue Dec 18, 2012 2:34 pm


  • SantaClaraHawk wrote:QBs should announce that they got the vax.

    Starting with ours.

    You really can't say it's no one's business when Russ and Ciara devoted an hour to an NBC vaccination special. Let alone the fact that Russ has been visiting kids at Seattle Children's for years--and if he's resuming that he should be fully vaccinated.


    Completely agree.
    Marvin49
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 7144
    Joined: Tue Dec 18, 2012 2:34 pm




It is currently Sat May 15, 2021 8:51 pm

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ NFL NATION ]




Information
  • Who is online