Brady is tough

xray

Reaction score
Brady played the entire 2020 season with a torn mcl . He had surgery in Feb . Old and slow but tough as nails @ 43 .

Mizak

Reaction score
He just loves playing football. So committed.

HawkRiderFan

Reaction score
So how come in Brady's case when some thing like this comes up, no-one questions why he wasn't disclosed on the injury report?
It reminds of a year when after the season Sherman disclosed he had been playing with a significant injury and NFL fans of other teams were wondering why the Seahawks didn't disclose and saying they should be fined.

GeekHawk

Reaction score
I'm not bothering with links because y'all can find them yourselves, but there are sports news reports that the Bucs (and Brady) could be in deep doo-doo over this. Nothing would make me happier, both for ol' deflate-a-ball and for hotdog neck.

Threedee

Reaction score
GeekHawk":2ivm902i said:
I'm not bothering with links because y'all can find them yourselves, but there are sports news reports that the Bucs (and Brady) could be in deep doo-doo over this. Nothing would make me happier, both for ol' deflate-a-ball and for hotdog neck.

Given the trophy they acquired, I'm sure Tuberculosis will gladly pay the fine and chaperone the league's investigation staff through the facility.

SantaClaraHawk

Reaction score
From Florio today:

Per a source with knowledge of the situation, the league realizes that it must reconsider the degree of accountability when it comes to the hiding and/or faking of injuries. Last year, the league had a handful of situations involving failure to report injuries, and at least two situations where the league identified the faking of an injury during games.