Patriots vs Bills

Mizak

Reaction score
Very windy. But Patriots have 24 Run plays to 1 pass play and they are leading. That is how you do the running game.

Threedee

Reaction score
Granted the conditions sucked for good QB play, but, Josh Allen has sucked all year. Will he be able to turn it around?

RiverDog

Reaction score
Shanegotyou11":2md60cto said:
Can u imagine hawk fans if pete called 30 straight runs.

I was thinking about that last night. How would our team handle a game where we threw 3 passes? Russell probably would have been able to handle it, but would Metcalf?

There was one point where New England ran a quarterback sneak on 3rd and 5, gained 4 yards, then ran another QB sneak on 4th and one. I've watched a lot of football, but never have I seen back-to-back QB sneaks with that much yardage to gain.

But we're not alone. Bill Belichick is the only coach in the league that could call for that kind of game plan and get his players to buy into it.

toffee

Reaction score
Belichick played PeteBall, there's no other way to put it. In fact, he out PeteBall the real Pete.

RiverDog

Reaction score
toffee":6n4jz67i said:
Belichick played PeteBall, there's no other way to put it. In fact, he out PeteBall the real Pete.

That ain't Pete Ball, and it ain't Woody Hayes, 3 yard and a cloud of dust ball. That was unique, at least so far as I've been watching football.

I've seen a lot of games in adverse weather conditions, saw a game once when the wind was blowing so hard that it blew a punted ball behind the LOS, seen a game where it was so foggy that all the TV shots had to be at the field level, saw a field so muddy that a punt splatted like a bowling ball into a 10 pound dish of potato salad, saw a game where it was raining so hard that paper cups and sandwich wrappers were floating down the stadium stairs in the runoff water. But I've never seen a game where a team passed the ball just 3 times.

Shanegotyou11

Reaction score
RiverDog":eyo3xc3j said:
Shanegotyou11":eyo3xc3j said:

I was thinking about that last night. How would our team handle a game where we threw 3 passes? Russell probably would have been able to handle it, but would Metcalf?

There was one point where New England ran a quarterback sneak on 3rd and 5, gained 4 yards, then ran another QB sneak on 4th and one. I've watched a lot of football, but never have I seen back-to-back QB sneaks with that much yardage to gain.

But we're not alone. Bill Belichick is the only coach in the league that could call for that kind of game plan and get his players to buy into it.

That and his fans.

Aw Mang

Reaction score
Shanegotyou11":d0839ebo said:
If 30 straight runs keep moving the chains and producing scores , no fans would bitch about it. It’s running and keep getting stuffed and not producing first downs is the problem.