Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Since there are no live sports currently.....

Discuss any and all other sports-related topics. From the College Sports, Fantasy Sports, Archery to Water Polo and everything in between. LANGUAGE: PG-13
  • What is your replacement for entertainment?
    Sports Hernia
    NET Ring Of Honor
     
    Posts: 30890
    Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 5:36 pm
    Location: The pit


  • Been reliving Liverpool's season game by game via YouTube highlights.
    Uncle Si
    * NET Hottie *
     
    Posts: 19471
    Joined: Sat Mar 03, 2007 9:34 am


  • Netflix and video games.
    SeatownJay
    * NET Staff Alumni *
     
    Posts: 10590
    Joined: Sun Mar 04, 2007 6:38 pm
    Location: Hagerstown, MD


  • Ufc still having their events.
    Cyrus12
    Silver Supporter
    Silver Supporter
     
    Posts: 10021
    Joined: Fri Aug 16, 2013 11:20 am
    Location: BC Canada


  • Don't miss any of it ..
    Money/greed took the fun out of it..Hope the NBA dies
    IndyHawk
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 5511
    Joined: Thu Dec 19, 2013 2:42 pm



  • Fapping to Fox News anchors.

    Not sure, have so little meaningful free time as it is, Football season is the time of year that is my escape time at least once a week.
    chris98251
    .NET Hijacker
     
    Posts: 32813
    Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 11:52 pm
    Location: Renton Wa.


  • The March Sumo tournament in Osaka is still on. But that will only get me through another 8 days.
    XxXdragonXxX
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 2527
    Joined: Sat Mar 03, 2007 3:40 am
    Location: Enumclaw, WA


  • Backlog of stuff in the DVR and motorcycle rides whenever the weather cooperates (not today, it snowed).

    My wife is a country music fan and I can tolerate it and we recorded the 8 part, 16 hour Ken Burns documentary on it that ran on PBS like 6-8 months ago and we've started on that for example.
    hawksfansinceday1
    Silver Supporter
    Silver Supporter
     
    Posts: 24628
    Joined: Sat Mar 03, 2007 11:38 am
    Location: Vancouver, WA


  • The ponies are still running, so that's my $ source year round. It's more like a job I love than just entertainment though. As a matter of fct I'm just killing time right now waiting for the day's scratches to be posted so I can get to work! Got my butt kicked yesterday...
    I don't watch NBA, but I REALLY miss the college bball tourney. That has been a highlite of my year for about as long as it matters. There is a big void not having that going. I get up and wander around looking for something that isnt there.
    Appyhawk
    Silver Supporter
    Silver Supporter
     
    Posts: 1325
    Joined: Wed Nov 27, 2019 8:43 pm
    Location: Ranch in Flint Hills of Kansas, formerly NW Montana.


  • Appyhawk wrote:...........I don't watch NBA, but I REALLY miss the college bball tourney..........

    Likewise on both things.
    hawksfansinceday1
    Silver Supporter
    Silver Supporter
     
    Posts: 24628
    Joined: Sat Mar 03, 2007 11:38 am
    Location: Vancouver, WA


  • (As seen by my wife on the cesspool that is Facebook)

    Day 3 without sports and I found a lady sitting on my couch yesterday. Apparently she's my wife. She seems nice.
    hawksfansinceday1
    Silver Supporter
    Silver Supporter
     
    Posts: 24628
    Joined: Sat Mar 03, 2007 11:38 am
    Location: Vancouver, WA


  • Again, you're a lucky guy, my friend.
    My wife is here at home too, due to everything being shut down by the "hoax". She delights in breaking my concentration with chatter. Internet aside, I'm not much for chatter... :) She's normally in KC and comes home on the weekends, leaving the horses, dogs, and me to our own devices. We just make the best of a good thing! :lol:
    I declined membership on FB. Didn't trust their arrangements. I just use about 6-10 websites and call it good.

    I didn't do much good racing again today, but I survived.
    Appyhawk
    Silver Supporter
    Silver Supporter
     
    Posts: 1325
    Joined: Wed Nov 27, 2019 8:43 pm
    Location: Ranch in Flint Hills of Kansas, formerly NW Montana.


  • Appyhawk wrote:Again, you're a lucky guy, my friend.
    My wife is here at home too, due to everything being shut down by the "hoax". She delights in breaking my concentration with chatter. Internet aside, I'm not much for chatter... :) She's normally in KC and comes home on the weekends, leaving the horses, dogs, and me to our own devices. We just make the best of a good thing! :lol:
    I declined membership on FB. Didn't trust their arrangements. I just use about 6-10 websites and call it good.

    I didn't do much good racing again today, but I survived.

    Thanks. Your part of the world is spectacularly beautiful btw (I grew up in Spokane so have been "over there" a lot)
    hawksfansinceday1
    Silver Supporter
    Silver Supporter
     
    Posts: 24628
    Joined: Sat Mar 03, 2007 11:38 am
    Location: Vancouver, WA


  • It WOULD have been gigs every weekend for the next few months. Now, we are losing those for god knows how many weeks. Brutal. Basically, I wouldn't be surprised to see 2 months w/out live music at bars. They claimed it would just be a couple weeks for bars, I highly doubt it. Thousands of dollars taken out of the pockets. So much for that Hawaii trip too. I get why they are doing what they are doing, but this is getting crazy.
    SoulfishHawk
    NET Pro Bowler
     
    Posts: 15850
    Joined: Thu Sep 06, 2012 10:59 am
    Location: Sammamish, WA


  • SoulfishHawk wrote:It WOULD have been gigs every weekend for the next few months. Now, we are losing those for god knows how many weeks. Brutal. Basically, I wouldn't be surprised to see 2 months w/out live music at bars. They claimed it would just be a couple weeks for bars, I highly doubt it. Thousands of dollars taken out of the pockets. So much for that Hawaii trip too. I get why they are doing what they are doing, but this is getting crazy.


    There's a local.band here who is live streaming performances at their concert times.

    Not nearly the same, but thought the gesture was positive.
    Uncle Si
    * NET Hottie *
     
    Posts: 19471
    Joined: Sat Mar 03, 2007 9:34 am


  • Even Wrestlemania is cancelled...talk about a bad year for Vince McMahon.
    Cyrus12
    Silver Supporter
    Silver Supporter
     
    Posts: 10021
    Joined: Fri Aug 16, 2013 11:20 am
    Location: BC Canada


  • Yeah, I've been hearing talk about live stream type stuff. Great idea.
    SoulfishHawk
    NET Pro Bowler
     
    Posts: 15850
    Joined: Thu Sep 06, 2012 10:59 am
    Location: Sammamish, WA




It is currently Mon Sep 28, 2020 3:03 pm

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE SPORTS BAR ]




Information
  • Who is online
  • Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 74 guests