Do Not Sell My Personal Information

The 2021 Seattle Mariners thread

Discuss any and all other sports-related topics. From the College Sports, Fantasy Sports, Archery to Water Polo and everything in between. LANGUAGE: PG-13
Re: The 2021 Seattle Mariners thread
Tue Apr 06, 2021 12:31 pm
  • getnasty wrote:[vine][/vine]
    Sports Hernia wrote:
    Thepeelsessions wrote:Well boys, the hitting ineptitude we've come to know so well here in Seattle was on full display tonight. That was an embarrassment and tough to watch.

Free Kelenic!

It's not fair to Kelenic and not best for the team at the moment but i'll wait 15 games when he's young to have another free year when he's older. There needs to be some kind of rule change so teams aren't able to do this to players though.

Problem is, this action and other actions by the front office Kelenic isn’t happy with. 95 times out of 100 I’d say the player needs to suck it up and shut up about it.... but this guy is going to be a future superstar.

When he refuses to sign the extension these actions will be why.

The Mariners will NOT let him walk in FA and get nothing in return, so they will trade him before his contract is through, so there goes the extra year theory. Secondly they will get nothing much in return if they trade him with one year left with teams knowing he will hit FA the year after..... which means you have to trade him 2 years out to get anything of value in return, which means you are going to lose him a year earlier than you would of if you hadn’t played arbitration games.
    Sports Hernia
    NET Ring Of Honor

Tue Apr 06, 2021 12:39 pm
  • So when Kelenic gets called up, does that mean Kyle Lewis moves to left field?

Or do we trade Hanniger? What about Julio Rodriguez, where does that leave him?
    Jerhawk
    NET Veteran

Tue Apr 06, 2021 3:20 pm
  • Jerhawk wrote:So when Kelenic gets called up, does that mean Kyle Lewis moves to left field?

Or do we trade Hanniger? What about Julio Rodriguez, where does that leave him?

If anything it creates a back up at DH eventually. J-rod isn’t ready yet, though he’s closer than most think IMHO.
    Kelenic, Lewis, Trammell, and J-rod can all play centerfield, and the rest of the OF positions.

I like France’s bat and he’s Seager’s replacement at 3rd.

Haniger (whom I’m a fan of when healthy) I think will eventually get traded off for pitching.

Eventually you will have likely 4 young stud OF’s you can rotate in and out of the DH spot.
    Sports Hernia
    NET Ring Of Honor

Tue Apr 06, 2021 3:24 pm
  • getnasty wrote:[vine][/vine]
    Sports Hernia wrote:
    Thepeelsessions wrote:Well boys, the hitting ineptitude we've come to know so well here in Seattle was on full display tonight. That was an embarrassment and tough to watch.

Free Kelenic!

It's not fair to Kelenic and not best for the team at the moment but i'll wait 15 games when he's young to have another free year when he's older. There needs to be some kind of rule change so teams aren't able to do this to players though.

It's not fair to Kelenic?Need a rule change?The players voted and agreed to
    it in their union contract with MLB.
    Boo hoo life isn't fair..You don't agree to something and then cry when it doesn't
    fit your view...The M's are doing exactly what they can do and many teams have
    already done.If the players don't like the process then get it changed in the next
    contract.I'm so tired of the baby attitudes that pros have today in all the sports.
    IndyHawk
    NET Veteran

Tue Apr 06, 2021 5:59 pm
  • IndyHawk wrote:
    getnasty wrote:[vine][/vine]
    Sports Hernia wrote:

Free Kelenic!

Boo hoo life isn't fair..You don't agree to something and then cry when it doesn't
    already done.If the players don't like the process then get it changed in the next
    contract.I'm so tired of the baby attitudes that pros have today in all the sports.

Calm down buddy. I don’t feel bad for any professional athlete as they all have it pretty good. I also understand that the players union signs off on these things. Still sucks for Kelenic and for the fans but i wouldn't do anything different if i were the M's front office.

Hernia does bring up a good point though that they could be burning bridges with a stud who's good enough to be on the opening day roster.
    getnasty
    NET Veteran

Tue Apr 06, 2021 6:29 pm
  • I think they tried to sign him long term and they realized he was going to bet on himself and go for max money no matter what. If the Mariner organization decides they want to keep him around they will have to pay up. If not he will go to whichever team is willing to. Simple as that. Whether or not he is but hurt over this matters little to none whatsoever when the time comes to pay up.
    He is cocky and sure of himself, and he is going to go for max money regardless of this move by the Mariners. Hence why they are doing what they are doing. Any other move would be quite dumb. Trying to engender good will won't matter one iota when the time comes. My guess is the Mariners will not pay up and he will be gone. Just like Alex, Griffey, Johnson, etc.
    Natethegreat
    NET Veteran

Tue Apr 06, 2021 7:17 pm
  • IndyHawk wrote:
    Sports Hernia wrote:

Free Kelenic!

I don’t necessarily disagree with your main premise but when this guy is one of the best players in the league, and gets traded for scraps before his original contract is up because he is pissed and won’t sign an extension here, it’s because the Mariners played silly and unnecessary arbitration games.

The Mariners front offices and ownership groups thru the years have always thought they were the smartest guys in the room, except they never have been. There is a reason they are the only current MLB team to never appear in a World Series.
    Sports Hernia
    NET Ring Of Honor

Tue Apr 06, 2021 7:40 pm
  • Just like that Paxton is hurt just about an inning into the season.
    Last edited by Hawk-Lock on Tue Apr 06, 2021 7:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
    Hawk-Lock
    NET Veteran

Tue Apr 06, 2021 7:41 pm
  • Paxton just left the game with an arm injury, doesn’t look good.
    Sports Hernia
    NET Ring Of Honor

Tue Apr 06, 2021 7:44 pm
  • Hawk-Lock wrote:Just like that Paxton is hurt just about an inning into the season.

No way I expected him to last the season, but no way I expected him to get knocked out after 1.1 innings, either. Ridiculous.
    Thepeelsessions
    NET Veteran

Tue Apr 06, 2021 7:53 pm
  • I think HOPE just died, at this rate Haniger should be a yankee by the end of April...lulz

While I think the build up of young talent was needed and for the most part done well,this team will not make the playoffs until they hire a bigger than the team manager. The only time this team has ever had real success is with Lou who was the biggest personality in the clubhouse. He could handle the pressure for the players and rightfully had all the players respect.

Servais is a good dude, he will never be a HOF’er. This franchise needs to go for broke and get off the snide. 19 years and rolling
    Flyingsquad23
    NET Veteran

Wed Apr 07, 2021 4:44 am
  • 59 S.O. In 5 games...at least they don’t lead this category
    Flyingsquad23
    NET Veteran

Wed Apr 07, 2021 6:52 am
  • 4 runs allowed in the 8th to the White Sox.
    Are we ever going to fix the bullpen?

Hitting is still awful.

Release the Kelenic
    Jerhawk
    NET Veteran

Wed Apr 07, 2021 11:49 am
  • Jerhawk wrote:4 runs allowed in the 8th to the White Sox.
    Are we ever going to fix the bullpen?

Hitting is still awful.

Release the Kelenic

Then need Lewis and Kelenic in that lineup.
    Evan White’s approach at the plate is awful and hasn’t improved since last year.
    Sports Hernia
    NET Ring Of Honor

Wed Apr 07, 2021 5:29 pm
  • Y'all talking like it's the middle of June or something. We just finished the first week of the season and we're 3-3. :mrgreen:

Dunn really struggled today, but some nice hitting in the 6th inning. Ty France with an 11 pitch walk. :shock: Seags with a bases clearing 3-run double to left field. :mrgreen:

Now off to the Twins.
    sutz
    Silver Supporter
    Silver Supporter

Wed Apr 07, 2021 5:59 pm
  • sutz wrote:Y'all talking like it's the middle of June or something. We just finished the first week of the season and we're 3-3. :mrgreen:

Dunn really struggled today, but some nice hitting in the 6th inning. Ty France with an 11 pitch walk. :shock: Seags with a bases clearing 3-run double to left field. :mrgreen:

Now off to the Twins.

I want wins! And I want them now!!
    Jerhawk
    NET Veteran

Wed Apr 07, 2021 6:02 pm
  • Jerhawk wrote:
    sutz wrote:Y'all talking like it's the middle of June or something. We just finished the first week of the season and we're 3-3. :mrgreen:

Now off to the Twins.

I want wins! And I want them now!!

Maulbert
    NET Veteran

Wed Apr 07, 2021 6:53 pm
  • sutz wrote:Y'all talking like it's the middle of June or something. We just finished the first week of the season and we're 3-3. :mrgreen:

Now off to the Twins.

Nope, just pointing out the obvious I guess.

With Paxton out and Sheffield and Dunn struggling their pitching looks kind of weak.
    Still way early though.

That France AB was one of the best non hit AB’s I’ve seen in a long while.

Free Kelenic.
    Sports Hernia
    NET Ring Of Honor

Wed Apr 07, 2021 9:53 pm
  • Sports Hernia wrote:
    sutz wrote:Y'all talking like it's the middle of June or something. We just finished the first week of the season and we're 3-3. :mrgreen:

Now off to the Twins.

Nope, just pointing out the obvious I guess.

With Paxton out and Sheffield and Dunn struggling their pitching looks kind of weak.
    Still way early though.

That France AB was one of the best non hit AB’s I’ve seen in a long while.

Free Kelenic.

Yeah, I love how France works his plate appearances so far. I'm starting to see what made Jerry and friends fall in love with him way back when.

Dunn hasn't really impressed at all since he's been here. Similar to Sheffield, except Sheffield has had a couple dominant games. I have a feeling the pitching is what will hold this team back overall.

Evan White.....I don't even know. I feel like he's the Mike Zunino of 1st base. He just seems like he has no idea what he's doing at the plate. I don't care how good his defense is, he needs to spend time in Tacoma. Maybe even Arkansas. Maybe it's just me, but I feel like 1st base is a position you can afford to have a little less glove at. He needs a major tune up.
    Thepeelsessions
    NET Veteran

Thu Apr 08, 2021 3:22 pm
  • getnasty wrote:
    IndyHawk wrote:
    Sports Hernia wrote:Free Kelenic!

Calm down buddy. I don’t feel bad for any professional athlete as they all have it pretty good. I also understand that the players union signs off on these things. Still sucks for Kelenic and for the fans but i wouldn't do anything different if i were the M's front office.

Hernia does bring up a good point though that they could be burning bridges with a stud who's good enough to be on the opening day roster.

Lol @Calm down...The post may seem like I wasn't but actually I was calm.
    Being a fan of this franchise requires thick skin lol.
    I did watch last nights comeback win and it was fun to see the Sox go from
    smug looks as if it was won to wtf just happened? :lol:
    IndyHawk
    NET Veteran

Thu Apr 08, 2021 3:35 pm
  • Marco has not looked good in his 2 starts.
    He and the rest of the starting pitching staff need to step it up with Pax being out.

This offense is it’s current state is nowhere near capable of always coming from behind in games.

Free Kelenic!
    Sports Hernia
    NET Ring Of Honor

Thu Apr 08, 2021 3:50 pm
  • Sports Hernia wrote:Marco has not looked good in his 2 starts.
    He and the rest of the starting pitching staff need to step it up with Pax being out.

This offense is it’s current state is nowhere near capable of always coming from behind in games.

Free Kelenic!

Honestly, Marco should not be a top of the rotation guy. He's more of a 3rd/4th starter. I just don't think this pitching staff has the juice to keep games close. Can we trust Kikuchi after one good games. Way too early know anything about Flexen. You never know which Sheffield will show up, just like Marco. Then we have Justin "Walks" Dunn.

And you're right about the offense. It's not good enough to stay in games that are getting out of hand night in and night out. Jerry has his work cut out for him if he wants this team to compete this year.
    Thepeelsessions
    NET Veteran

Thu Apr 08, 2021 4:27 pm
  • Thepeelsessions wrote:
    Sports Hernia wrote:Marco has not looked good in his 2 starts.

Free Kelenic!

Honestly, Marco should not be a top of the rotation guy. He's more of a 3rd/4th starter. I just don't think this pitching staff has the juice to keep games close. Can we trust Kikuchi after one good games. Way too early know anything about Flexen. You never know which Sheffield will show up, just like Marco. Then we have Justin "Walks" Dunn.

And you're right about the offense. It's not good enough to stay in games that are getting out of hand night in and night out. Jerry has his work cut out for him if he wants this team to compete this year.

This was precisely my reaction. It's hard to be optimistic when our 1/2 starters are really just a solid 3/4 to 4/5 duo.
    Threedee
    NET Veteran

Thu Apr 08, 2021 8:50 pm
  • Just read an article that said Paxton will probably need Tommy John surgery. Classic Mariners move to bring back a guy that was basically unreliable, only to lose him to injury again.
    Hawk-Lock
    NET Veteran

Sat Apr 10, 2021 2:52 pm
  • I think Montero is not consistent enough to be the closer. :34853_doh:

Good game, though. Quality start by YK, some long ball and some clutch little ball, too.

We'll take it.
    sutz
    Silver Supporter
    Silver Supporter

Sat Apr 10, 2021 3:43 pm
  • Good to see the rookie Trammell go yard too.
    And Hanger had some clutch AB’s today, which isn’t surprising.
    Sports Hernia
    NET Ring Of Honor

Sun Apr 11, 2021 12:14 am
  • I will take 4 and 4 so far.
    Shanegotyou11
    NET Veteran

Sun Apr 11, 2021 12:59 pm
  • Another ugly outing. Sorry to beat a dead horse in this thread every season, but it gets old. No offense, inconsistent pitching. It's depressing. Maybe Maulbert was right about the Hawks winning another SB before the Ms win a world series.
    Thepeelsessions
    NET Veteran

Sun Apr 11, 2021 1:39 pm
  • Thepeelsessions wrote:Another ugly outing. Sorry to beat a dead horse in this thread every season, but it gets old. No offense, inconsistent pitching. It's depressing. Maybe Maulbert was right about the Hawks winning another SB before the Ms win a world series.

Yep, outside of watching Haniger, France and Trammell hit, this team is boring AF.

They might be wonderful human beings but I don’t care if I see another Bishop or Frahley AB as long as I live.
    4AAA players and that might be being generous. Throw in no real consistent quality SP and that’s not a good mix.

PS. I think the Kraken will win a Stanley Cup before the Mariners or Carroll coached Seahawks will.

Free Kelenic!
    Sports Hernia
    NET Ring Of Honor

Sun Apr 11, 2021 2:37 pm
  • Sports Hernia wrote:
    Thepeelsessions wrote:Another ugly outing. Sorry to beat a dead horse in this thread every season, but it gets old. No offense, inconsistent pitching. It's depressing. Maybe Maulbert was right about the Hawks winning another SB before the Ms win a world series.

Yep, outside of watching Haniger, France and Trammell hit, this team is boring AF.

They might be wonderful human beings but I don’t care if I see another Bishop or Frahley AB as long as I live.
    4AAA players and that might be being generous. Throw in no real consistent quality SP and that’s not a good mix.

PS. I think the Kraken will win a Stanley Cup before the Mariners or Carroll coached Seahawks will.

Free Kelenic!

Welp! That post didn’t age well. :oops:
    M’s now up 8-6 as Seager goes yard again top of 9th. :2thumbs:
    Sports Hernia
    NET Ring Of Honor

Sun Apr 11, 2021 2:55 pm
  • Sports Hernia wrote:
    Sports Hernia wrote:
    Thepeelsessions wrote:Another ugly outing. Sorry to beat a dead horse in this thread every season, but it gets old. No offense, inconsistent pitching. It's depressing. Maybe Maulbert was right about the Hawks winning another SB before the Ms win a world series.

Free Kelenic!

Welp! That post didn’t age well. :oops:
    M’s now up 8-6 as Seager goes yard again top of 9th. :2thumbs:

It happens to the best of us! Great comeback, though. Still, this team needs major work. I love seeing Seager warming up. A Seager that's on is a huge boon.

It's obvious that this team can compete to an extent, so why the heck are Jerry and Scott holding Kelenic back for in favor of guys like Bishop and Fraley? We've all seen Bishop over the years, who honestly wants to see more of him? Fraley can at least get walks. I remember when Jerry and Scott could only rave about Fraley. It was weird. It was like they were more excited about him than Lewis.
    Thepeelsessions
    NET Veteran

Mon Apr 12, 2021 8:00 am
  • This team NEVER gives up. Like most people, I was shaking my head when it was 6-0. But.....until that final pitch, it's never over. Not only is this young team showing heart, they are going to be adding some really solid talent, and soon. The future is bright, finally. I think they are playoff bound in 2022. All while being pretty competitive this season. I'm clearly in the minority, I love watching this team play. You can't forget how young they are, they are going to take their lumps.
    SoulfishHawk
    NET Pro Bowler

Mon Apr 12, 2021 11:15 am
  • SoulfishHawk wrote:This team NEVER gives up. Like most people, I was shaking my head when it was 6-0. But.....until that final pitch, it's never over. Not only is this young team showing heart, they are going to be adding some really solid talent, and soon. The future is bright, finally. I think they are playoff bound in 2022. All while being pretty competitive this season. I'm clearly in the minority, I love watching this team play. You can't forget how young they are, they are going to take their lumps.

They will be easier to watch once Lewis is back healthy, and Kelenic is called up.
    They still are too weak starting pitching wise and too many holes in the lineup, with Frahley, Haggerty, Bishop, White.
    Sports Hernia
    NET Ring Of Honor

Mon Apr 12, 2021 9:01 pm
  • Future is bright!
    Shanegotyou11
    NET Veteran

Tue Apr 13, 2021 4:46 am
  • Fair enough. I like watching them play. And it's 2021 and we have Baseball again. These are good things.
    SoulfishHawk
    NET Pro Bowler

Tue Apr 13, 2021 1:33 pm
  • I didnt like picking up Paxton anyway TBH. If the Yankees didnt want him anymore, then something was up. They knew he wouldn't stay healthy. Good news is Tommy John surgery is better today than back then. He can come back.
    Crizilla
    NET Veteran

Tue Apr 13, 2021 3:44 pm
  • Somehow, I think a lot of M's fans forgot how well Hanniger can play. :mrgreen:

I reiterate, Montero is not consistent enough to be a closer. 2 blown saves in a week? :34853_doh:

Graveman for the save. :mrgreen:
    sutz
    Silver Supporter
    Silver Supporter

Tue Apr 13, 2021 7:29 pm
  • Sadler singlehandedly lost the 2nd game, 2 out walk, then couldn’t field a simple ground ball, wild pitch, then gave up the winning hit.

He’s lucky I’m not the manager/GM, his butt would be in Tacoma (or the alternate site) tomorrow.
    Sports Hernia
    NET Ring Of Honor

Tue Apr 13, 2021 8:19 pm
  • sutz wrote:Somehow, I think a lot of M's fans forgot how well Hanniger can play. :mrgreen:

I reiterate, Montero is not consistent enough to be a closer. 2 blown saves in a week? :34853_doh:

Graveman for the save. :mrgreen:

Haniger was a 5 tool player before he got hurt, and still may be.
    Sports Hernia
    NET Ring Of Honor

Tue Apr 13, 2021 8:30 pm
  • The win formula for pitchers is ridiculous. Sheffield leaves the game after 6 innings with a 3-2 lead. Montero comes in and promptly lets them tie it up in the 7th. mariners take the lead in the 8th...Montero gets the win.
    XxXdragonXxX
    NET Veteran

Tue Apr 13, 2021 9:26 pm
  • XxXdragonXxX wrote:The win formula for pitchers is ridiculous. Sheffield leaves the game after 6 innings with a 3-2 lead. Montero comes in and promptly lets them tie it up in the 7th. mariners take the lead in the 8th...Montero gets the win.

I’ve never been a fan of it myself.
    Sports Hernia
    NET Ring Of Honor

Wed Apr 14, 2021 6:45 am
  • Sports Hernia wrote:Sadler singlehandedly lost the 2nd game, 2 out walk, then couldn’t field a simple ground ball, wild pitch, then gave up the winning hit.

He’s lucky I’m not the manager/GM, his butt would be in Tacoma (or the alternate site) tomorrow.

To be fair, The Ms had a 4 spot early by the end of the top of 3 and proceeded to let Baltimore tie it up by the end of the bottom of 3. All runs against Margevicius went unearned. Errors upon errors.

I will say, Sadler and Vest have been the best releivers by far. Although, they both struggled yesterday. Swanson looked really good. I hope he comes alive. A reliable power arm is needed.

Haggerty sent that ball into oblivion. That was impressive. Hopefully it's a growing moment for him.
    Thepeelsessions
    NET Veteran

Wed Apr 14, 2021 11:22 am
  • Thepeelsessions wrote:
    Sports Hernia wrote:Sadler singlehandedly lost the 2nd game, 2 out walk, then couldn’t field a simple ground ball, wild pitch, then gave up the winning hit.

To be fair, The Ms had a 4 spot early by the end of the top of 3 and proceeded to let Baltimore tie it up by the end of the bottom of 3. All runs against Margevicius went unearned. Errors upon errors.

I will say, Sadler and Vest have been the best releivers by far. Although, they both struggled yesterday. Swanson looked really good. I hope he comes alive. A reliable power arm is needed.

Haggerty sent that ball into oblivion. That was impressive. Hopefully it's a growing moment for him.

I know I was harsh on Sadler but he made 4 mistakes that inning (walk, error, wild pitch, game winning hit).

Yes, it’s only one game and I’m sure I’m overreacting, but I come from the old school thinking of Pinella and Sparky Anderson. Not worried about hurting a guy’s confidence, if that’s the issue, that’s what the minors are for.
    Sports Hernia
    NET Ring Of Honor

Wed Apr 14, 2021 3:25 pm
  • Sports Hernia wrote:
    Thepeelsessions wrote:
    Sports Hernia wrote:Sadler singlehandedly lost the 2nd game, 2 out walk, then couldn’t field a simple ground ball, wild pitch, then gave up the winning hit.

I know I was harsh on Sadler but he made 4 mistakes that inning (walk, error, wild pitch, game winning hit).

Yes, it’s only one game and I’m sure I’m overreacting, but I come from the old school thinking of Pinella and Sparky Anderson. Not worried about hurting a guy’s confidence, if that’s the issue, that’s what the minors are for.

Manager isn't there to coddle players, he has position and assistants for that, he is there to push for performance.

If a player is so fragile they can't take the heat when screwing up they should have never been brought up in the first place.
    chris98251
    .NET Hijacker

Thu Apr 15, 2021 8:42 am
  • I have a question.. can we actually see Kelenic play against real MLB competition before we anoint him? Geeesh
    balakoth
    NET Rookie

Thu Apr 15, 2021 10:18 am
  • What did I miss? I thought Dunn was starting today. Just seeing Marco in there. Either way, Os up after 1 and 34 Marco pitches later, 2-0 Marco's $h!t play continues.

Can 710 stop with the Marco "bulldog on the mound" commercials? This is not an irrational take.
    Thepeelsessions
    NET Veteran

Thu Apr 15, 2021 10:39 am
  • Looks like several key Astros just went on the IL today and won't be there for our series starting tomorrow. :twisted:
    sutz
    Silver Supporter
    Silver Supporter

Thu Apr 15, 2021 10:57 am
  • Thepeelsessions wrote:What did I miss? I thought Dunn was starting today. Just seeing Marco in there. Either way, Os up after 1 and 34 Marco pitches later, 2-0 Marco's $h!t play continues.

Can 710 stop with the Marco "bulldog on the mound" commercials? This is not an irrational take.

Last night was rained out. Marco plays the top half of a double header and Dunn will probably pitch the back half this afternoon.

After a shaky start, Marco now on a bit of a roll. :mrgreen:
    sutz
    Silver Supporter
    Silver Supporter

Thu Apr 15, 2021 12:20 pm
  • And Marco gets the win. :mrgreen:

Glad to see Graveman as the closer instead of Montero. :2thumbs:
    sutz
    Silver Supporter
    Silver Supporter

Thu Apr 15, 2021 1:00 pm
  • sutz wrote:
    Thepeelsessions wrote:What did I miss? I thought Dunn was starting today. Just seeing Marco in there. Either way, Os up after 1 and 34 Marco pitches later, 2-0 Marco's $h!t play continues.

Last night was rained out. Marco plays the top half of a double header and Dunn will probably pitch the back half this afternoon.

After a shaky start, Marco now on a bit of a roll. :mrgreen:

Wonder why Servais shuffled the rotation. Margevicius pitched the last game. Relieved that Marco was finally able to settle down. He was aces after that first inning.

Really glad to see Graveman close it out as well. I'm not ready to say I'd like to see him closing going forward. But I am ready to say I know there's no way I want to see Montero closing, for awhile at least. Until he shows we can be trusted in high leverage situations, he should remain as a relief arm.
    Thepeelsessions
    NET Veteran

PreviousNext

It is currently Sat May 08, 2021 7:04 am

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE SPORTS BAR ]

Information