1-2 next week a possibility

rideaducati

Reaction score
The donks had difficulty beating a horrible KC team, they are the ones that shouldn't get cocky.

Blitzhawk

Reaction score
I would be more concerned about how you donks are going to manage to beat your division rival chargers personally. An out of conference loss is no where near as bad as a divisional beat down I see on your horizon.

bmorepunk

Reaction score
Sarlacc83":1krnni08 said:
Is 1-3 possible next week, too?

No, but if an asteroid strikes the earth and starts to destroy all life on the planet this week, they could also go 1-1 next week.

They would be the last Super Bowl champs, so at least there is an upside.

ivotuk

Reaction score
CANHawk":38d5uiw9 said:
Know what else is possible..?

Sharknado

That sounds like a cross between an army knife and a blender. I just figured out how I'm going to make my millions. Maybe they'll base a movie off of my life story and call it, "ouch, that shit hurt"

RedAlice

Reaction score
iigakusei":1hfmkuil said:
Very astute observation. 2-1 is a possibility too.

It was one game. Rams at 2-1 is a possibility too. It's like, um....football.

homerun1970

Reaction score
Yes Peyton should have no problems with crowd noise like the Super Bowl. I am sure the 12's will quiet down and let him make whatever adjustments he wants. Omaha ha.

fenderbender123

Reaction score
Every time a QB throws, he has a 50% possibility of completing the pass. He either completes it, or he doesn't.

Spiderdan

Reaction score
villain71":2rps182m said:
Don't be cocky fans. It's a possibility. D looks weak imo. Home doesn't mean squat when the D is an issue.
Can you predict another 42-10 victory for the Broncos? It worked out pretty well last time you did that.

loafoftatupu

Reaction score
The Hawks could go 1-15 and I would still be high from the Super Bowl.

This team isn't going anywhere. Going to be a great season and likely 12-4, maybe even better. The Hawks just had a perfect storm game that played 10 times they win 8.. i don't let a single tough loss sway my confidence. So they lost a game. . At least they didn't choke a big lead at home.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
bmorepunk":1na7abwo said:
Sarlacc83":1na7abwo said:
Is 1-3 possible next week, too?

No, but if an asteroid strikes the earth and starts to destroy all life on the planet this week, they could also go 1-1 next week.

They would be the last Super Bowl champs, so at least there is an upside.
/thread

Ad Hawk

Reaction score
Kansashawkfan":2iprc9dh said:
There are too many donkey fans around here for us to lose next weekend. God couldn't be that cruel to me.

You chose to live in Kansas; God doesn't have much to work with! :229031_shrug:

Laloosh

Reaction score
I consulted with my magic 8-ball and it said "shadduuuuup!"

Kansashawkfan

Reaction score
Ad Hawk":1241redi said:
Kansashawkfan":1241redi said:
There are too many donkey fans around here for us to lose next weekend. God couldn't be that cruel to me.

You chose to live in Kansas; God doesn't have much to work with! :229031_shrug:

Maybe, but you should've seen their faces last February. "Priceless" :mrgreen: :mrgreen: .

minormillikin

Reaction score
SoulfishHawk":plhphuad said:
Here we go, another person actually thinking that fans being cocky has ANYTHING to do with how the Hawks play on the field. Outstanding

This times a billion. . I really hate sports fans, 12s included, who take credit/blame for how good/bad their favorite team is.

Congratulations on being from a certain town, or deciding you like some team's uniforms. While you're at it, don't forget that fans of other teams must be idiots.

NINEster

Reaction score
All I want is for the 49ers to win the NFC West.

If I can have that happen, then I wouldn't mind (probably would prefer) Seattle beat all the big dog teams (outside the division) that visit Century Link as reminder they are not on the same level.

Beating Seattle on the road is ok, because rarely does anyone go undefeated on the road and it won't signify they are a better team (does SD think they are better than Seattle now? doubtful).

But winning at Century Link if you're not an NFC West team will probably give a justifiable notion that you are the best team in the NFL, or at least as good on that level.

It's pretty exciting to have to see Denver face the NFC West. People already forget how New England did against this division two years ago.