1-5 to start the year?

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Absolutely. This team can run the ball. If they commit to it they have a VERY good shot of winning.
With Russ under center, if this game is close in the 4th quarter, hell yes we have a good shot.
Why give up ahead of time? Seems really odd imo.

94Smith

Reaction score
Wow, I doubt it. I think even this Chicago game is winnable for the seahawks.

adeltaY

Reaction score
Aros":16rckchy said:
Meh. 1-5 is a bit much, even with our current injury state. If Wilson remains upright, we are in every game, period.

Dallas won tonight because, well, the Giants are hot garbage minus Barkley and OBJ. They do NOT scare me in the least. If we can't beat the Bears tomorrow night, I fully expect the Cowboys to be our first win of the year.

The Rams are legit, and let's just face it...Unless their wheels inexplicably fall off, they are winning the division this year. They caught us with our pants down this year. What can we do? We're young and injured.

2-4 is my worst-case-scenario for the first 6 games. I can't...I just, I just can't go worse than that.

I think 3-3 is most likely. Maybe it's Fool's Gold but I think we can draw even our first 6 games.

Did you see that Dallas defense these past two weeks? Their pass rush is legit. Their LBs are legit. The Panthers and Giants OLs are comparable to ours, maybe better. The giants definitely have superior skill position talent. Still got locked down. That game does not scream win to me.

Chapow

Reaction score
Shanegotyou11":hkk0t329 said:
Im rolling with a W tonight. If we lose the board will melt down.

So you're saying it will be exactly the same as after every game that we don't win by 4+ TD's?

MontanaHawk05

Reaction score
adeltaY":3lhp3ou3 said:
Aros":3lhp3ou3 said:
Meh. 1-5 is a bit much, even with our current injury state. If Wilson remains upright, we are in every game, period.

Dallas won tonight because, well, the Giants are hot garbage minus Barkley and OBJ. They do NOT scare me in the least. If we can't beat the Bears tomorrow night, I fully expect the Cowboys to be our first win of the year.

The Rams are legit, and let's just face it...Unless their wheels inexplicably fall off, they are winning the division this year. They caught us with our pants down this year. What can we do? We're young and injured.

2-4 is my worst-case-scenario for the first 6 games. I can't...I just, I just can't go worse than that.

I think 3-3 is most likely. Maybe it's Fool's Gold but I think we can draw even our first 6 games.

Did you see that Dallas defense these past two weeks? Their pass rush is legit. Their LBs are legit. The Panthers and Giants OLs are comparable to ours, maybe better. The giants definitely have superior skill position talent. Still got locked down. That game does not scream win to me.

QB is all that matters.

adeltaY

Reaction score
MontanaHawk05":19b6ukww said:
adeltaY":19b6ukww said:
Aros":19b6ukww said:

QB is all that matters.

Are you being facetious? Tom Brady just lost because the Jags were able to double Gronk and dominate their OL and there aren't any other playmakers on that offense. Bortles going off helps, but I don't think our D is much better than the Pats' at this point. If we get Wagz and KJ back, I'll have more confidence.

Maciasstrong

Reaction score
as hard as it might be maybe its a good thing that we only win 4 games hawks will have good draft picks gotta rebuild one day sorry guys but facts are facts

HansGruber

Reaction score
1-5?? Someone talking about 6-7 wins this season, total. The Bears are a sure-fire loss. LOL

Tonight's game doesn't look great, but I think it's very winnable. So far, all I hear about is Khalil Mack. OK, well I saw a handful of games last season where Russ was running for his life, often with horrendously bad playcalling, a non-existent OL, some scrub off the street at RB, and giving up 5-8 sacks in the game. And we won those games. He's been winning those his entire career. In fact, I can't remember a season with Wilson where we ever had even an average OL. He's always been hit. A lot.

It's going to take more than Khalil Mack to beat us.

I'm pretty sure Carson is going to get more than 7 touches tonight. And I KNOW he understands his situation and opportunity here. If I had Carson on my fantasy team, I'd be starting him tonight. I'm going to say it now - 100+ yards combined run/pass.

No way we go 1-5. I can see 4-2, and maybe even 3-3, but no way we lose 5 of the first 6.

byau

Reaction score
I'm not having a lot of high hopes for the playoffs this season, that said... I won't be surprised if they are 5 wins, maybe as high up as 8 wins. Which means they average 1 and 3 every quarter.

I also think they'll start slow, and turn it around halfway through the season and pick up some steam, so ..

So 1-5?

Not out of the question, will be kinda surprised, but sure it could happen.

I see them going maybe 2 and 6 the first half, then going 3 and 5, 4 and 4, 5 and 3 to finish the season. Remote chance going 6 and 2.

HansGruber

Reaction score
If the Hawks fail to win 8+ games (.500 or better), Carroll is gone. Book it.