12th man flag in space!!!!

kidhawk

Reaction score
Not being in the local area, didn't see it on the news obviously, but glad I saw it here, that was awesome

TheHawkster

Reaction score
What was the flight time?
I've wanted to do this since I saw someone do it a few years ago!

kigenzun

Reaction score
This is so awesome I can hardly believe it! 12th man spirit soaring to 90,000 ft!
AWESOME! AWESOME!! AWESOME!!!

GO HAWKS!

BobinLaConner

Reaction score
really nice job... just makes you feel good watching that 12th man flag keep going up to 90,000 feet. Kind of captures the unstoppable spirit against all odds that the Hawk fans are feeling this year. I think I could feel the excitement of the guys finding it at the end. thanks for doing it

Proves that sometimes that "testosterone poisoned idea" some of us guys have once in a while can actually be the catalyst to something brilliant :)

SE174

Reaction score
EPIC!!! How long did it take from launch until it came back down? I'm surprised it was only 50 miles away. Incredible! GO HAWKS!

Blitzfan

Reaction score
Epic! This is beyond words guys. The love and passion for the Hawks has no bounds. I hope to Gawd you guys still have the flag! It's one of a kind now.

Paschtorian

Reaction score
Buddie Lee tested.

Buddie Lee (and the rest of Seahawk Nation) approved.

WI-Hawkfan

Reaction score
I'm a huge Seahawk fan and a huge nerd. This works form me on so many levels. Epic. Well done.

slargent4ever

Reaction score
Awesome, but I am going to one up this. Anyone want to help me launch my dog in a Hawks jersey to Mars?

OP
OP
B

buddielee5

Reaction score
SE174":p4kbgvev said:
EPIC!!! How long did it take from launch until it came back down? I'm surprised it was only 50 miles away. Incredible! GO HAWKS!

It took just over 2 hours for it to reach 90000 ft and about 30 min for it to safely land in a farmers wheat field. I am thrilled to hear all the positive feedback from you guys. :0190l:

OrFan

Reaction score
slargent4ever":12kec21r said:
Awesome, but I am going to one up this. Anyone want to help me launch my dog in a Hawks jersey to Mars?

When I read this I just got a mental picture of the kids from South Park sending the Orca to the moon!

Latest posts