Let’s truly make this a 90’s throwback !!!

rjdriver

Reaction score
Let’s truly make this a 90’s throwback!

Gelbaugh and Stouffer raise the 12th flag!

Players show up to the game in moving vans.

Dickson kicks a -6 yard punt.

Have pieces of Lumen stadium crumble on people.

Put a big long trough in the bathrooms to piss in.

Any other ideas ?

schkoot

Reaction score
The kingdome troughs... LOL. I remember being a teen and some hammered drunk fan came in next to me. His...oregon duck...was big enough to see in my peripheral and he was waiving it all around in bombastic drunk fashion. He was pretty short. Maybe 5'5" or so but he looked like he was going to drag it on the urinal cakes.

renofox

Reaction score
The kingdome troughs... LOL. I remember being a teen and some hammered drunk fan came in next to me. His...oregon duck...was big enough to see in my peripheral and he was waiving it all around in bombastic drunk fashion. He was pretty short. Maybe 5'5" or so but he looked like he was going to drag it on the urinal cakes.
I also have many not-so-fond memories of the Kingdome troughs.

I won't bring down the board with sharing.

DeSeahawk

Reaction score
I went to the Seahawks at Cleveland game back in, I'm guessing, 93 ? McGuire wound up playing on a gloomy day and we, of course, lost. Rocked my white jersey and expected to get a bunch of crap from the Browns fans, but really didnt bother. Maybe they sensed that I suffered enough every week.

I do NOT want a flashback of how that game turned out.

sutz

Reaction score
Almost jinxed it with a 90's style loss. :LOL:

Way to hang in there Seahawks!

oldhawkfan

Reaction score
Sorry about that. Too drunk to care I was wearing a Ducks hat. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

seahawksny

Reaction score
Let’s truly make this a 90’s throwback!

Gelbaugh and Stouffer raise the 12th flag!

Players show up to the game in moving vans.

Dickson kicks a -6 yard punt.

Have pieces of Lumen stadium crumble on people.

Put a big long trough in the bathrooms to piss in.

Any other ideas ?
Those troughs were nightmare worthy. As were the communal sinks where you stepped on the bottom bar to make the water come out. I remember seeing Van Halen in the Tacoma dome in the early 90s. The sink was not used for washing. It was used for pissing. Long live Seattle domes!!

Latest posts