12th Man Insulted

Status
Not open for further replies.

kmedic

Reaction score
I thought that headphones commercial portraying Kap as super calm and cool against the 12th Man was complete garbage. He's been anything but. And c'mon now, we don't throw shit at their bus! As part of the 12th Man I was offended, lol!

Brahn

Reaction score
kmedic":2fz4fxn5 said:
I thought that headphones commercial portraying Kap as super calm and cool against the 12th Man was complete garbage. He's been anything but. And c'mon now, we don't throw shit at their bus! As part of the 12th Man I was offended, lol!

Pretty sure that was the color scheme for a CFL team he will be playing against one day.

RezHawk

Reaction score
I was appalled when I saw that commercial. When have we ever thrown things at an opposition's bus. A complete misrepresentation of our fan base. I for one will never buy another product from that company.

jkitsune

Reaction score
They did one with an NBA player too (I think it was Kobe?) Just an ad, guys.

hawkfannj

Reaction score
Yeah I thought like wow that would be more likely to happen in San fran

hawkfannj

Reaction score
jkitsune":2vuw1j7z said:
They did one with an NBA player too (I think it was Kobe?) Just an ad, guys.
Kevin Garnett

gargantual

Reaction score
Yeah portraying us as riotous thugs pisses me off. Shows how much we're in Whiner fan's heads.

Although I freely admit it's part of the whole attempt to hype up the rivalry (even marketers are getting into it), I don't appreciate how that misrepresents us as a fan base. Total BS!

Hawkpower

Reaction score
misrepresentation of kaep too

tuning us out? haha right we live in that guys head

Jville

Reaction score
Thats their style. They figure they can fabricate and shape public perception.

IllWill49

Reaction score
That commercial is awful , Kap definitely didn't block out Seattle in either game up there , I hate that Kap is a spokesman for those over priced head phones but I am a big fan of Dr Dre's old work.

nanomoz

Reaction score
That's what you pay for when you buy Beats--marketing. People that know better buy real headphones.

Mtjhoyas

Reaction score
Somewhat amazes me that an average NFL QB has his own commercial.

i5roadrunner

Reaction score
kmedic":2r56qemd said:
Yup, that's was total BS!

Richard_Sherman

Reaction score
Barthawk":2f5hyvhy said:
Don't buy beats by dre.. I won't. That is the way to respond to that total BS commetcial

Russ wears them too. Buy them so that he can get some endorsement money.

ivotuk

Reaction score
They are the cheapest headphones I have ever seen. I'm an electronic tech and one of our employees brought his by my office to repair. Done of the worst craft man ship I have ever seen. They must make the children in china work overtime to build these. I threw then in the trash because they were unfixable.

PlinytheCenter

Reaction score
I saw that pos commercial in a room full of my 9er buddies and THEY were shocked. WTF was that about??? My god with all of the thuggery going on at NFL stadiums you would think that would be the LAST thing they would want to showcase. Just...wow...

gargantual

Reaction score
I wonder if this is being discussed anywhere else out in cyberspace? I'll have to go look.

I'd be willing to support a boycott at this point. Ah well, a nice diversion from thinking about the big "L", if nothing else :).

Status
Not open for further replies.