12th Man's feelings towards Beats

pmedic920

Reaction score
From what I understand, from several audiophiles, they are junk. That coupled with the way they portrayed the 12th man, never will I spend any amount of money on them.
GoHawks

dontbelikethat

Reaction score
Beats is all-in with Sherman. Beats and Graff Diamonds partnered up to produce a line of limited-edition Super Bowl XLVIII headphones for every member of both teams.

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-shutd ... 35477.html

Richard Sherman ‏@RSherman_25

Got a little gift for all my teammates from me and @beatsbydre ... Stay tuned to see what it is! #GoHawks pic.twitter.com/UinHAPKV7I

A few of Sherman's enthusiastic teammates took to Twitter to show their reaction:

Shoutout to @RSherman_25 and @beatsbydre for the 25k #superbowlheadphones!!! pic.twitter.com/5OrJbAEGIa

— Michael Bowie (@73likebo) January 26, 2014

Off to NY with my New Beats From @RSherman_25 ! Exclusive SuperBowl XLVIII addition! #SuperBowlXLVIII #GoHawks pic.twitter.com/NTgdoWX0Mc

— DeShawn Shead (@dshead24) January 26, 2014

Thank you @beatsbydre and @RSherman_25 for the headphones. Awesome gift. Real gold and diamond. #missioncontinues pic.twitter.com/EQwTDCO8g6

— Kameron (@Kam_Chancellor) January 26, 2014

Best reaction? Doug Baldwin:

The headphones we just got hooked up with worth more than my car. Well damn. pic.twitter.com/WoasiGdUTD

— Doug Baldwin Jr (@DougBaldwinJr) January 26, 2014