2 and 2 after 4?

zetes

Reaction score
2 and 2 would be okay with me although the next 3 games are winnable. Statistically speaking, winning back -to-back road games in NFL is very hard so even if they had won against Denver -- the odds would have been against in Chicago even more. Carrol's Seahawks have been okay in Chicago and Wilson's coming out party was in Chicago so maybe he likes playing there. Really, I just want them to be .500 by the London game so I don't waste all my time and money going to the game!

Z.

hawksincebirth

Reaction score
I think we could win Chicago game , gonna be ugly 7-8 sacks... best chance is against arizona. I can see 2-2, but feels like 1-3

Northwest Seahawk

Reaction score
2-2 after 4 games probably I think this is a 500 team so it's doable. It's also possible that if they lose to Chicago they lose in Arizona and are 1-3. It's hard to win these division games on the road.

Coug_Hawk08

Reaction score
Steve2222":z3scqv01 said:
Chicago’s not that good. GB gave the blueprint on how to neutralize their rush

Quick, trade for Aaron Rodgers!

HawkinNY

Reaction score
I’m going to go with 0-4. Just to really doubt them. They seem to do better when I think they suck.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Elemas

Reaction score
1-3...but would love to have a 2-2.

3-1 and I'd need to carry nitrogen tabs after "suffering" a cardiac arrest.

Steve2222

Reaction score
Coug_Hawk08":2zexe73j said:
Steve2222":2zexe73j said:

You probably have no idea what I meant by that. Judging by your post here, not really surprising.

RiverDog

Reaction score
I would be happy with a 2-2 start, but it might not be the two that everyone is assuming (Dallas and Arizona). IMO the Bears are beatable if we can shut down their running attack and force Turbisky to beat us with his arm, then I think we have a chance of coming out of Chicago with a win. The root cause of Sunday's loss to the Broncos was that we couldn't stop their running game, which pretty much took away our pass rush and blitzing opportunities.

I also don't think that the Cowboys will be a push over.

xray

Reaction score
1-3 because AZ. looks worse then the Hawks. That said everything that matters looks like last year. OL looks bad,resulting in no run game, resulting in "SANDLOT" QB play,resulting in sacks and picks. No pass rush, poor tackling ,penalties. It blows mind mind how so many new players and coaches produce a game that looks exactly like last year. Here's my observation from the cheap seats. Three things I see. The head coach isn't coaching very well. The QB seems to be uncoachable meaning he is causing half the sacks himself, refuses to throw the damn ball away and just does whatever he wants. Carroll has given Wilson so much leeway for so long he is simply uncoachable. Last but not least is a sorry ass OL that can't be fixed. Remember that Keenum and the Broncos as a whole aren't very good. If the Hawks improve some I predict a 7-9 season.

Seanhawk

Reaction score
I don't understand why most people are looking at the Bears as this unbeatable force.

Coug_Hawk08

Reaction score
Steve2222":ftbypwq6 said:
Coug_Hawk08":ftbypwq6 said:
Steve2222":ftbypwq6 said:

You probably have no idea what I meant by that. Judging by your post here, not really surprising.

Whoa stay classy guy, was just making a joke.

sutz

Reaction score
If we finish the first quarter of the season at 2-2, I won't be doing a happy dance, but I won't be disappointed.

Hell, if we're at .500 around Thanksgiving, that still gives us a shot to make some noise in December.

The back half of the schedule has 5 home games, right?

All is well.

:irishdrinkers:

pittpnthrs

Reaction score
Seanhawk":ghj1odyd said:
I don't understand why most people are looking at the Bears as this unbeatable force.

Probably because they just played and should have beaten a Green Bay team that has had their way with us as of late, and we lost to an average Denver squad. I agree that we can beat the Bears, but I doubt we do.

TwistedHusky

Reaction score
The Bears are not that good.

They really don't need to be though.

They just need to be better than us.

Seymour

Reaction score
strohmin":3qjm5dbb said:
Steve2222":3qjm5dbb said:

Ya but is this offense capable of executing that blue print and neutralizing that rush?

They are capable. The question is does Pete have enough gum to tolerate watching the quick hitting offense and fewer deep shots??

AlbaHawk

Reaction score
I'll take 2 & 2 after this weekend. In fact if we can get to the end of October and be no worse than 3 - 4 then we have a good shout for the run-in.

Still hoping that if we can get to the begining of November and be no more than 2 or 3 games back in the Division then we have hope.

pittpnthrs

Reaction score
Yep, the Cardinal game isnt a give me by any means now.