2013-14 EPL Season

OP
OP
Gatehawk

Gatehawk

Reaction score
How's this for a goal from Derby County's Will Hughes?
[youtube]hEkrfwTsDI8[/youtube]

BTW, Derby won 4-1(6-2 on aggregate) to advance to the Championship final at Wembley.

Uncle Si

Reaction score
Gatehawk":2oexhost said:
How's this for a goal from Derby County's Will Hughes?

BTW, Derby won 4-1(6-2 on aggregate) to advance to the Championship final at Wembley.

wow.... not bad.

Windows open.

Smurf

Reaction score
Is it next season yet?

oh wait...

WORLD CUP TIME!!!! WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Uncle Si

Reaction score
MB12":2qiedr8n said:
Yet another season of mediocrity for Newcastle United...

the manager head butted a player...

nothing mediocre about that.

I'd like to see Newcastle or Villa return threatening for 4-6th. It makes the league more enjoyable when those clubs are doing well.

MB12

Reaction score
Uncle Si":2zc7xjm5 said:
MB12":2zc7xjm5 said:

I'd like to see Newcastle or Villa return threatening for 4-6th. It makes the league more enjoyable when those clubs are doing well.

Ah the circus at Newcastle is normal, believe me ;) Not meaning to sound arrogant, but having 52,000 fans a week deserves a top 6 finish!

Uncle Si

Reaction score
MB12":1ynimjr4 said:
Uncle Si":1ynimjr4 said:
MB12":1ynimjr4 said:

Ah the circus at Newcastle is normal, believe me ;) Not meaning to sound arrogant, but having 52,000 fans a week deserves a top 6 finish!

I'd agree that fan base deserves something, alteast some deeper cup runs. selling your best player mid season without bringing in a replacement seemed defeatist.

is this punishment for allowing the movie Goal to feature Newcastle?

OP
OP
Gatehawk

Gatehawk

Reaction score
FA Cup final today, my confidence is sky high, but so is my nerves. We should beat Hull with ease, but we should've done it against Birmingham a few years back. I do feel Arsenal will win, but if the game stays scoreless into the 2nd half, I will become a nervous wreck and sweating buckets.

MB12

Reaction score
Uncle Si:

Billionaire owner Mike Ashley is happy for survival each time as long as the club makes profits. He has no ambition, and hired Joe Kinnear as a scapegoat for the lack of signings and the failure to replace Cabaye. Alan Pardew is his puppet who is rumoured to be on very, very low wages--word is he owes Ashley gambling debts.

I loved Goal! What a film that was ;)

MB12

Reaction score
Gatehawk":1tgy33n7 said:
FA Cup final today, my confidence is sky high, but so is my nerves. We should beat Hull with ease, but we should've done it against Birmingham a few years back. I do feel Arsenal will win, but if the game stays scoreless into the 2nd half, I will become a nervous wreck and sweating buckets.

If you don't win prepare for the Wenger Out brigade to start making very loud noises!

Uncle Si

Reaction score
Gatehawk":18vpan1a said:

Never easy is it Gate?

Still think its your game though. Carzolas goal steadied it.

OP
OP
Gatehawk

Gatehawk

Reaction score
CAZORLA! KOSCIELNY! RAMBO! ARSENAL! I LOVE YOU GUYS!!!!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

IT'S OVER! IT'S FINALLY OVER! 9 LONG AGONIZING YEARS AND IT'S FINALLY OVER!!!!!!!!!!

2014 FA CUP CHAMPIONS!!!!!!!!!

MB12

Reaction score
Gatehawk":1u0mzxsi said:
CAZORLA! KOSCIELNY! RAMBO! ARSENAL! I LOVE YOU GUYS!!!!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

IT'S OVER! IT'S FINALLY OVER! 9 LONG AGONIZING YEARS AND IT'S FINALLY OVER!!!!!!!!!!

2014 FA CUP CHAMPIONS!!!!!!!!!

9 years is nothing

Latest posts