2014 Seahawks captains leaked

chris98251

Reaction score
Hauschka isn't on the field for Punts and Ryan for Kickoffs, I think Kam is on both for defense, this way you have someone on the field at all times.

Hawks46

Reaction score
kearly":1freki89 said:
Red Bryant got the captain label because of his vocal leadership skills. As much as I agree that Kam is the tone setter on defense, I think Earl is the most active/vocal leader on the defense and would have preferred to see Earl get it.

As far as having 4 short guys as captains, I actually think that would be pretty cool. There's nothing quite as humiliating as getting your ass kicked by a little guy.

Yea, funny but I was thinking the same thing. Ryan isn't exactly small, but the rest of the short guys trotting out...then you meet the big nasties later on and get your ass whupped. Sandbagging fools from the coinflip.

Gametime

Reaction score
Seanhawk":3nptns90 said:
Missing_Clink":3nptns90 said:
Wait, why are there 2 special teams captains?

They probably got the same amount of votes

I'd like to think that's it's because Ryan will only play about half the games this year. If the preseason is any indicator. :thirishdrinkers:

Sealake80

Reaction score
In my opinion no one is more deserving than Kam on D. Dude brings some nasty hits. Team captains could be Beast and Kam and I would love that. That's the fire right there. Wilson just comes 2 correct from QB position for us to see that.

HawKnPeppa

Reaction score
For some reason, I'm uneasy that nobody has stepped up as a leader on the DL. Hopefully somebody will quickly emerge this season. Most likely candidate is Bennett or possibly Mebane. I could easily see that becoming Marsh in a year or two if he pans out, because most of the other guys aren't all that vocal.